Official Website has updated the tracklist of the new album[Colours] - Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai
Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai
· Ayu's Official Site · Ayu's twitter · Ayu's YouTube · masa's translations · Misa-chan's translations ·

Go Back   Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai > Ayumi Hamasaki Forums > Ayu Music News

Notices

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 8th June 2014, 02:24 PM
TO BE Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by November4 View Post
Girl, you follow me around preaching about loving everything Ayu releases. I guess some people like Megan want to live in candy land where everyone loves everything.

aaaaand also her PVs -have- mostly sucked the recent years. so it's natural to have low expectancies for the new ones.
I don't love everything she does, and the fact that you describe me that way shows you don't know me at all (and yet you refer to me by name, who are you lol). That hotel love songs cdl, for example, totally sucks ass. But I don't complain about every single little thing she does. Im a fan, therefore I like most of what she does. That's what fans usually do, rather than complain about most things. Why be a fan if you don't appreciate her work XD

Anyway, I'm not arguing with random people on a forum lol oh ahs, you do create drama!

Tags
ayu, colours, tracklist