Asian music "what's on your mind" thread III - Page 3 - Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai
Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai
· Ayu's Official Site · Ayu's twitter · Ayu's YouTube · masa's translations · Misa-chan's translations ·

Go Back   Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai > Music Forums > Asian Music Chat

Notices

Old 27th April 2018, 06:59 AM
Crazy 4 U H-Initiate

Covers for Yu-a's mini are out!
They're a collab with fashion magazine Nylon.

CD only

CD+DVD

「変わらないなら 変えるしかない」

Old 1st May 2018, 03:17 AM
still alone Initiate

Kamenashi Kazuya wins PRIME magazine’s most liked Johnnys, no one wins most disliked!

Yamapi was so close yet again. I want him to be number one.
But I get why Kazuya gets number one. I would be tempted to vote for him too.
Old 1st May 2018, 04:21 AM
LIKE A CRYSTAL H-Initiate

^ Kame is perfect that's why haha x)

Out of so many Johnnys that I like over the years , he's still my overall favourite

Dedicated BRZ fan since 2008 debut single ♪ | team brz member ♥ | BREAKERZ BIRTHDAY PARTY 2024 ♥

My JPop Blog | My Twitter | BRZ Thread 47 | BRZ LiveJournal | BRZ Official Site

Old 1st May 2018, 06:40 AM

Hirai Ken releasing 2 singles on the same day

Psyched , it's about time for new Ken material !

Dedicated BRZ fan since 2008 debut single ♪ | team brz member ♥ | BREAKERZ BIRTHDAY PARTY 2024 ♥

Old 1st May 2018, 03:30 PM

It's not easy to like UVERworld's songs but I really like their latest single ODD FUTURE , it's very different from what they used to do

The last UVERworld song I really like was 2015's I LOVE THE WORLD , glad that now I have a new favourite song from them !

Old 1st May 2018, 10:15 PM
still alone Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by KarenPang View Post
^ Kame is perfect that's why haha x)

Out of so many Johnnys that I like over the years , he's still my overall favourite
There are so many Johnnys that I can never keep track of them all but those two I always remember.
Old 2nd May 2018, 05:16 AM

Oh yeah both Kame & Yamapi are still so popular after all these years , same thing with Shuuji to Akira

The popularity of Seishun Amigo is still as strong as ever which's fantastic

Old 3rd May 2018, 05:52 AM
Beautiful Day Initiate

Did you hear what just happened about TOKIO's Tatsuya Yamaguchi? Want to follow up on what Karen said on the previous page:

Quote:
Originally Posted by KarenPang View Post
While I don't listen to TOKIO , it's sad regarding the mess that Yamaguchi has gotten himself into :x

He should have known better & now TOKIO's future is in jeopardy cos of his actions which I feel it's unfair to the other members

And the fact that Taichi stood up for Yamaguchi at this morning's Mezamashi TV , it's so awful & painful to watch

The last thing I want to see is another established Johnny group to disband :x
What Yamaguchi did was completely disgusting and unacceptable. Now all of a sudden Yamaguchi has resigned and TOKIO - the group that has Tomoya Nagase (remember a decade ago with Ayu?) - is now a four-member group instead of five.

All because of a "forced indecency" with a 16-year-old girl. WT*.

http://aramajapan.com/news/johnny-as...ld-girl/87619/
http://aramajapan.com/news/tokio-yam...ed-news/87706/
http://aramajapan.com/news/johnny-ki...maguchi/87874/
http://aramajapan.com/news/tatsuya-y...m-tokio/87912/

Last edited by Bigtop; 3rd May 2018 at 05:55 AM.
Old 3rd May 2018, 07:44 AM
still alone Initiate

What he did was horrible and so wrong, to say the least. I could go on and on.
But I don't think the whole group should suffer because of his actions.
Old 3rd May 2018, 08:14 AM

^ Unfortunately whether you like it or not , 1 member's wrong actions will have spill over effects

This reminded me of what happened to ex KAT-TUN's Akanishi's shotgun marriage to Kuroki Meisa where Johnny-san & the members found out about it via the media and there was no prempt warning

Due to this , Akanishi's solo tour was cancelled as a form of punishment . Perhaps it was a good thing he eventually left J&A cos he said before he does not fit the mold of how a typical Johnny should behave

Same thing happened to TOKIO & naturally the members were furious in that they also found out about it via the media and not directly from Yamaguchi himself

It's sad but Johnnys have to give up so much in order to maintain popularity . If not why up to now ARASHI's MatsuJun has not get married yet , cos crazy disillusional people will not able to accept it

Even if Johnnys do get married , it's always very late around their late 30s onwards cos they worry if they do it early , backlash will happen

Which did happened when V6's Okada got married last year & some were so upset that they burnt the marriage annoucement Christmas card they received from Johnny Family Club o_O

That said it's very unfortunate on what happened to TOKIO & guess Yamaguchi's divorce heartache finally got in the way :x

I hope Yamaguchi is able to get professional help to kick his alcoholic problems once & for all . Maybe this's the wake up call he needs ?

I feel sorry for the fans who support TOKIO for almost 3 decades & knowing next year is their 25th anniversary , this couldn't have come at a worst possible timing

Last edited by KarenPang; 3rd May 2018 at 08:24 AM.
Old 8th May 2018, 01:08 PM

Aqua Timez is disbanding end of 2018 =(

Yet another established band going to bite the dust

Old 9th May 2018, 08:20 AM
Sky high Protector

Short pv of LOVE THERAPY is out. The lettering on the window shop bothers me a little.

Avex released this song for Guardian game She reminds me Emily Bindiger + Yuki Kajiura a bit.
Old 10th May 2018, 06:38 PM
ayu-ro mix 2 Initiate

Anyone else got this problem? You keep hoarding music you might want to listen to but never seem to have time to get to it, so you end up with hundreds of releases stashed away in a folder somewhere eating up your disc space? I just added some new things and my folder now contains well over 200 things and it's getting out of hand, but I also can't just make myself delete that one album that I thought looked cool in 2014 or that one album which had one track that sounded promising or that compilation from an artist I've heard good things about.
Old 10th May 2018, 09:44 PM
Sky high Protector

^I'm like that too. I listen to so many artists that I haven't even heard all cds from them. I collect them in a "to listen to" folder that can't stop to grow. I try to be up to date for the new cds but don't stop to be left behind.
Sometimes I think that I like to many things because it happens for books, movies and animes too. X_X
Old 11th May 2018, 01:16 PM

FLOWER FLOWER will be performing on MUSIC STATION next week woo hoo

Very exciting , this sorta will be a homecoming for yui . Was hoping they will perform Inochi but I think it will scare people away who haven't heard the song xD

Old 11th May 2018, 04:31 PM
ayu-ro mix 2 Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yoake View Post
^I'm like that too. I listen to so many artists that I haven't even heard all cds from them. I collect them in a "to listen to" folder that can't stop to grow. I try to be up to date for the new cds but don't stop to be left behind.
Sometimes I think that I like to many things because it happens for books, movies and animes too. X_X
You know, I hadn't thought about it that way, but I also have a similar thing with books, anime, and other things as well. I guess I also like too many things... but maybe it's better to like too many things than too few.

On another topic: I'm excited for June, there are many albums coming out! Hikki, Miliyah, Crystal Kay... But what I'm most looking forward to is KOTOKO's new album! It's been four years since her last one, so I've really started to miss her, and she's working with I've Sound again! I'm interested in hearing what they produce together.
Old 12th May 2018, 05:06 AM
Crazy 4 U H-Initiate

@Kacku and Yoake
I love a lot of stuff as well, but interestingly, with music I don't have a problem with that. I just listen at once when I'm downloading or if I have to go somwhere, put it on my phone and listen on the way. Like that I listen to everything pretty soon.
Books are somwthing different though.

「変わらないなら 変えるしかない」

Old 12th May 2018, 07:01 AM

Quite a few Japanese artistes will be coming back here to perform if not 1st timers which include

- LiSA
- Do As Infinity , BAND-MAID & Nishizawa Shiena as part of a 3 artistes outdoor performance festival
- Linked Horizon

I hope somemore artistes will come here to perform

Last edited by KarenPang; 12th May 2018 at 07:11 AM.
Old 12th May 2018, 01:40 PM
ayu-ro mix 2 Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by Corvina View Post
@Kacku and Yoake
I love a lot of stuff as well, but interestingly, with music I don't have a problem with that. I just listen at once when I'm downloading or if I have to go somwhere, put it on my phone and listen on the way. Like that I listen to everything pretty soon.
I try to do the same by putting new releases on my iPod asap, but I still always end up falling behind and the backlog keeps building up.
Old 15th May 2018, 07:31 PM
Sky high Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Corvina View Post
@Kacku and Yoake
During my university time I could listen to new music quickly thanks to my long train travel(3 hour twice a week) to go to the town I was studying. Since I work, my commute time lasts barely a single on foot and a song in car. And when I'm at home I'm often distracted by other things to do (or the cat XD). And as I'm in two orchestras my weekend aren't that free.