[Leo Ieiri] ♬♪♫ the 1st thread - Page 5 - Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai
Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai
· Ayu's Official Site · Ayu's twitter · Ayu's YouTube · masa's translations · Misa-chan's translations ·

Go Back   Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai > Music Forums > Asian Music Chat > Artists & Bands

Notices

Old 20th April 2020, 05:52 AM
Beautiful Day Initiate

Anyways, have you been recently seeing Leo Ieiri full MVs out on YouTube? They've been slowly releasing it to the general public (although it was available as 'early access' for YouTube Music Premium subscribers, including YouTube Premium members, for quite some time).

As of time of this writing, we're only left with "Mikansei" from back this January, which should happen in 23 hours from now (Tuesday 21 April)...and "Answer" MV will follow that (Wednesday 22 April, the initial release date until the aforementioned COVID-19 delay).

I'll try to compile the full list of full MVs probably once "Answer" MV comes out on YouTube, although I heard it already aired on SSTV at first.

Seeing quite a trend of 'full MV dumps' (in addition to limited-time live concert distribution) especially at a time when we're stuck at home...even saw that with miwa and Sayuri Sugawara recently.
Old 21st April 2020, 06:03 AM
Beautiful Day Initiate

Okay, so here's the list of Leo Ieiri MVs in full:
Spoiler:
I thought "Ijiwaru na Kamisama" - "Bless You" B-side - had an MV? I'm surprised this wasn't uploaded officially. Maybe it was an SSTV exclusive back then?

Is there any other missing MVs that Victor Entertainment didn't upload on YouTube officially?

Also, here's "Harukaze" short film - this was released two years ago in full.

And this is the MV for "Answer", but it won't go online until Wednesday, 22 April 2020 at midnight JST (UTC +9):

Tags
jpop, leo ieiri