New single MOON / blossom 7/14, 1st part of 3 single project [I] - Page 25 - Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai
Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai
· Ayu's Official Site · Ayu's twitter · Ayu's YouTube · masa's translations · Misa-chan's translations ·

Go Back   Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai > Ayumi Hamasaki Forums > Ayu Music News

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 23rd May 2010, 05:47 AM
count down Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by jbrat2219 View Post
I understand your fears, but people have been BEGGING Ayu to step out of her usual release pattern for ages and this year she seems to finally be doing so. I mean think about it, RnRC came out after the tour started. There were 4 brand new PVs. A free song preview (for the fan club) coupled with the album. Now the song is apart of this massive single project. She's taking risks and I would think the majority would find it refreshing. But like you I hope she doesn't fail. However, I really do feel like the public interest in her is moderately well enough to prompt success with this project.
well, time to have some faith, I guess~ xD

YAYAYAYA GAGAGAGA DADADADA WOWOWOWO

Old 23rd May 2010, 05:51 AM
Will Initiate

@ストロボ・EdGE : I think this 3 single project is a big deal

Ayu's being so different this year (which is a good thing, for me), I can only hope she's not overdoing this, gets tired, and ruined her voice >.>

I AM ESSITED! Taeyeon Thank you miroro

code:exoaffxtionnanaseven

Old 23rd May 2010, 05:52 AM
JEWEL Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by waterballoon View Post
well, time to have some faith, I guess~ xD
We can start a prayer circle.

Oh, and buy the singles. That would probably help too!
Old 23rd May 2010, 05:54 AM
rainy day Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by jbrat2219 View Post
Stay away baby! Didn't you say no listening to singles until the album so it would all feel brand new to you?
Yeah I was debating it but I listened to the clip of MOON and the clip of Blossom 4 times maybe. So I somewhat know the sound of these songs - but now that I know it's a 3 single project, I'm debating if I might wait until the release date of the 50th single and listen to them all that day. But I don't want to hear an amazing fresh Summer song when Summer is over. I'll be sad I didn't get to enjoy it that Summer. Lol.
Old 23rd May 2010, 05:56 AM
JEWEL Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by all.night.raver View Post
Yeah I was debating it but I listened to the clip of MOON and the clip of Blossom 4 times maybe. So I somewhat know the sound of these songs - but now that I know it's a 3 single project, I'm debating if I might wait until the release date of the 50th single and listen to them all that day. But I don't want to hear an amazing fresh Summer song when Summer is over. I'll be sad I didn't get to enjoy it that Summer. Lol.
Yeah, I hate being the last to hear something well after the hype is over lol.
Old 23rd May 2010, 05:59 AM
Memorial address (take 2 version) Initiate

I'll cry if she does HANABI~episode III~ in one of the other singles
I have no idea what to expect..
de tu puño y letra
Old 23rd May 2010, 06:08 AM
rainy day Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by ストロボ・EdGE View Post
AHS would literally freak if there was another HANABI. Everyone is obsessed with them (although they are good songs). I just think the whole community would blow up with anticipation and reviews! I think I'm up for the idea.
Old 23rd May 2010, 06:18 AM

Quote:
AHS would literally freak if there was another HANABI. Everyone is obsessed with them (although they are good songs). I just think the whole community would blow up with anticipation and reviews! I think I'm up for the idea.
HANABI~episode II~ might be one my favorite songs, like, ever. Out of the whole medium of music, not just Ayu or Jpop-wise. And I know that may sound like an exaggeration, but it's the only song I've ever been able to listen to without tiring for pretty constantly, (for me at least), a long period of time, which is two years and still have an emotional pull and connection on me. /shrugs/

So I'd love another Hanabi! Ep. 1 was amazing, ep. 2 was, well I already talked about it, so I think a third might blow my brains out.
de tu puño y letra
Old 23rd May 2010, 06:19 AM
rainy day Initiate

Quote:
HANABI~episode II~ might be one my favorite songs, like, ever. Out of the whole medium of music, not just Ayu or Jpop-wise. And I know that may sound like an exaggeration, but it's the only song I've ever been able to listen to without tiring for pretty constantly, (for me at least), a long period of time, which is two years and still have an emotional pull and connection on me. /shrugs/

So I'd love another Hanabi! Ep. 1 was amazing, ep. 2 was, well I already talked about it, so I think a third might blow my brains out.
It really took me a long time to appreciate Episode II actually. But now I like it, so I'd like another one if it was done right! I think it's very possible that she'd do this. It'd be great marketing.
Old 23rd May 2010, 06:20 AM
Will Initiate

Quote:
I love HANABI series but HANABI ~episode III~ surely sounded surreal xD

Maybe with Yasuhiko Hoshino's comeback this trilogy means something like back to the way she used to be ? But well Don't Look Back sounded like she don't care with the past that much.. I don't know what to expect too

Old 23rd May 2010, 06:28 AM

Quote:
It really took me a long time to appreciate Episode II actually. But now I like it, so I'd like another one if it was done right! I think it's very possible that she'd do this. It'd be great marketing.
I want it so bad. Aghh now I'm getting hopeful.. Maybe, just maybe, if she does do a 3A single, she'll have Ep. III. It would only be proper, at least I think//

Quote:
Originally Posted by y_nathz View Post
I love HANABI series but HANABI ~episode III~ surely sounded surreal xD
Surreal is the perfect way to describe it, ha. It's been 7 years since Ep. II after all.
de tu puño y letra
Old 23rd May 2010, 06:37 AM
July 1st Initiate

Quote:
Lol, don't torture yourself that way. If it's true that all these songs are done (or at least planned) and are all linked in some way, the point of releasing in 3 different consecutive singles is for you to listen to the first one and think about how the second one will be. Or at least that's what I feel ayu may be doing, since she likes to make her fans think about her works. So won't collecting all 3 and listening at one go sort of ruin the fun and possible deeper understanding of those songs? Like knowing the ending of a story before even starting the book?

I don't know, ayu is so philosophical and deep at times, I can't help but think this way.

Visit: Misa-chan’s J-pop blog ♪

Old 23rd May 2010, 06:40 AM
Will Initiate

@ストロボ・EdGE : but well, seing another ~episode II~ from newer songs looks so uncreative..

Old 23rd May 2010, 06:46 AM
Don't look back Initiate

considering she recorded many songs in April....They've been working on the songs for a good 3-4 months...Im expecting good stuff
Closed Thread

Tags
浜崎あゆみ, ayumi, hamasaki ayumi, moon / blossom, moon/blossom