New single MOON / blossom 7/14, 1st part of 3 single project [II] - Page 3 - Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai
Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai
· Ayu's Official Site · Ayu's twitter · Ayu's YouTube · masa's translations · Misa-chan's translations ·

Go Back   Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai > Ayumi Hamasaki Forums > Ayu Music News

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 23rd May 2010, 06:28 PM
Rock'n'Roll Circus Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by NintendoHTF1242 View Post
LOL I hope Ayu does this for the next single!
...or not.
Old 23rd May 2010, 06:36 PM
Dolls Initiate

the 10sec preview is too surreal for me, nobody does that

we are having a "drinking project" in my city (drinking alcohol with many people at the same time in most known place in my city LOL) 2 days before realese. IM GONNA DRINK FOR THAT. (yeah, and i will be screaming "Ayu's is having a single in two days MORONS" and nobody will understand drunken meh. Yeah.)

Anything will satisfy me with promotion as long she WILL DIE HER HAIR DARK. Amen.
Old 23rd May 2010, 06:37 PM
Daybreak Initiate

I'm so curious which direction she'll be going

Oh and about the different versions.. they're not making me any happier! a CD-only and CD+DVD is okay, but not.. 2 of each! It's just ridiculous.

(But of course I ordered both CD+DVD versions so I guess I'm kinda contradicting myself here)

Soooo excited though!! the blossom preview already made it's way into my 10 most-played O.o
Old 23rd May 2010, 06:47 PM
Lelio Protector

Well since there will be 3 singles at least we can be sure that there won't be just summery songs or winters songs for singles! ^^
Old 23rd May 2010, 07:02 PM
BEST Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by njanjayrp View Post
Being able to chose is not a bad thing, no one is forcing anyone to buy all the versions, pick the one(s) you like the most, in the end of the day you can all download the songs that are on the other versions and no one will die.
Exactly. That was my point but I get I didn't get that across XD
Old 23rd May 2010, 08:16 PM
ayu trance Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by ayumisrael View Post
Well since there will be 3 singles at least we can be sure that there won't be just summery songs or winters songs for singles! ^^
I didn't realize that ! Though blossom sounds good so far, I'm not fond of these songs released for a particuliar season...
Old 23rd May 2010, 10:58 PM
Secret Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pieces_of_SEVEN View Post
...or not.
I was gonna write "after releasing the 50th single". But it didn't have the same effect meh.
Old 24th May 2010, 12:29 AM
independent Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by ayumisrael View Post
Who knows... blossom / MOON is basically summer single or it's not?
One of them is 99% winter single. And another one will probably be released between these two or a few weeks before album release.

Koda Kumi Fan since 2003 * ~ * ~ * ~ * Instagram

Old 24th May 2010, 12:36 AM
Dolls Initiate

bloosom feel is summerish, but when i heard MOON live i thought of No Way To Say, that was a def winter song - cause of PV maybe. So this is no to summerish/spring after all ;D fairyland have summer PV but song is too nostalgic to be a pure summerish (like Sunrise, BLUE BIRD) song. I feel the same with blossom, but i didn't heard anything but CM, so i might be wrong
Old 24th May 2010, 12:47 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alucard from Hellsing View Post
Who knows... blossom / MOON is basically summer single or it's not?
One of them is 99% winter single. And another one will probably be released between these two or a few weeks before album release.
One of them is definitely NOT a 99% sure winter single.

If it's true that these will be released one month after another, then it will go Jul-Aug-Sept. And she wouldn't release a winter single in September.

In terms of song genre, I want the singles to be like this:

July: moon/Blossom (comparable to glitter/fated)
Aug: pop/rock number (comparable to STEP you/is this LOVE?)
Sept: BALLAD (HEAVEN-like)
Old 24th May 2010, 12:50 AM
Greatful days Initiate

Quote:
Ahhh~ This, please.
Old 24th May 2010, 12:56 AM
Beautiful Day Initiate

Yeah, I want sort of a ballad in the 50th single - only if she can release it in the "peak winter season" (December)...
Old 24th May 2010, 01:12 AM
still alone Initiate

somehow it reminds me when she released vogue/Far away/SEASONS. Wait...maybe the PVs will be connected as well :p
Old 24th May 2010, 01:21 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by se7entheaven View Post
somehow it reminds me when she released vogue/Far away/SEASONS. Wait...maybe the PVs will be connected as well :p
Maybe subtle connections, but that's it.
I was quite disappointed with the vogue/Far away/SEASONS PVs.
Old 24th May 2010, 01:26 AM
my name's WOMEN Initiate

I've readed '10 seconds of song' and I was 'OMG IS THE PREVIEW ALREADY OUT?' but then I realized lol

Last edited by Kazeyomi; 24th May 2010 at 01:30 AM.
Old 24th May 2010, 01:52 AM
Daybreak Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by njanjayrp
Being able to chose is not a bad thing, no one is forcing anyone to buy all the versions, pick the one(s) you like the most, in the end of the day you can all download the songs that are on the other versions and no one will die.
This 100%. I have no idea why people are stressing over 4 different versions of what is essentially the same thing. Just buy the version you want most and get the other remixes off of J-Itunes. If the problem is that you're a "collector" but tight on money, then just wait until you have extra money to buy the other versions later. You don't need 4 versions of the same single at the same time. It's really that simple, lol.

More than likely, if the fans would stop buying the different versions, Avex would stop trying to suck money out of us. Either that, or offer more incentives than just different covers and a few remixes. But we keep giving them money so they'll keep on doing it.

Thank you, Mirrorcle Heaven*

**~Idororu Rabu~**

Koharu Kusumi Tomomi Itano Karin Miyamoto
Meimi Tamura Ayaka Komatsu Kanon Suzuki

Old 24th May 2010, 02:50 AM
No way to say Initiate

Quote:
One of them is definitely NOT a 99% sure winter single.

If it's true that these will be released one month after another, then it will go Jul-Aug-Sept. And she wouldn't release a winter single in September.

In terms of song genre, I want the singles to be like this:

Yes!! This~!!

Maybe connected PVs, like v/Fa/S, and also the SLT&Microphone connected PVs were cool, so it would be fun if they were all connected

Spoiler:

kinda ot but I hope the 50th single is released on September 9 That would be the first Ayu CD to be released on my birthday, and it would be a lovely bday present to have it released on that day~ Since my brother's bday was on the release of RnRC
Old 24th May 2010, 03:09 AM
BALLAD Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ranma Matsuri View Post
This 100%. I have no idea why people are stressing over 4 different versions of what is essentially the same thing. Just buy the version you want most and get the other remixes off of J-Itunes. If the problem is that you're a "collector" but tight on money, then just wait until you have extra money to buy the other versions later. You don't need 4 versions of the same single at the same time. It's really that simple, lol.

More than likely, if the fans would stop buying the different versions, Avex would stop trying to suck money out of us. Either that, or offer more incentives than just different covers and a few remixes. But we keep giving them money so they'll keep on doing it.

How to buy from japan iTunes? I tried that, but they say my credit card is only for Singapore iTunes shops.

And anyway, I prefer owning the physical copies, especially when it comes to my favorite songs. It's not just the contents, sometimes it's the covers that are too pretty to ignore.
It's impossible that people will stop buying all versions, there are plenty of die hard fans, especially in Japan who will buy at least 2 of the SAME copy, one to listen, one to collect(keeping it sealed)! That will be 8 copies in total. There are members in AyuChina, who are living in japan who do that.

My Instagram

Old 24th May 2010, 04:25 AM
JEWEL Initiate

It may be true that Avex is a company of money sucking vampire but I also think the different versions cater to the fans as well. If someone isn't a fan of DLB but loves Microphone, they have a choice. If someone doesn't want the CD+DVD and wants all the remixes included, they have a choice. I think the problem is when people are given too many choices, they suddenly can't make a decision lol.
Old 24th May 2010, 04:27 AM
Daybreak Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by LacusClyne View Post
How to buy from japan iTunes? I tried that, but they say my credit card is only for Singapore iTunes shops.

And anyway, I prefer owning the physical copies, especially when it comes to my favorite songs. It's not just the contents, sometimes it's the covers that are too pretty to ignore.
It's impossible that people will stop buying all versions, there are plenty of die hard fans, especially in Japan who will buy at least 2 of the SAME copy, one to listen, one to collect(keeping it sealed)! That will be 8 copies in total. There are members in AyuChina, who are living in japan who do that.
Yeah, I understand the physical copies part. Nothing beats having an album in your hands in my opinion. But if money's really that tight, I think it's wise just to settle on one or two versions (for the moment) so you have enough money left to support other J-artists as well. I love Ayu but I can't spend all my money on her when I'm a fan of other artists that have new releases, too. lol That's just my opinion.

Yeah, with the die hard collectors, they're going to buy multiple copies whether there's a bunch of a different versions or not. lol

For the J-Itunes problem this site: http://www.jbox.com/PRODUCT/ITUNESCARD

They sell Japanese itunes cards and explain how to use them. Hope you have good luck.

Thank you, Mirrorcle Heaven*

**~Idororu Rabu~**

Koharu Kusumi Tomomi Itano Karin Miyamoto
Meimi Tamura Ayaka Komatsu Kanon Suzuki

Closed Thread

Tags
浜崎あゆみ, ayumi, hamasaki ayumi, moon / blossom, moon/blossom