New single MOON / blossom 7/14, 1st part of 3 single project [III] - Page 4 - Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai
Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai
· Ayu's Official Site · Ayu's twitter · Ayu's YouTube · masa's translations · Misa-chan's translations ·

Go Back   Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai > Ayumi Hamasaki Forums > Ayu Music News

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 5th June 2010, 12:57 PM
Love song H-Initiate

I can't find links on mu-mo
single still unavailable?
Old 5th June 2010, 03:43 PM
sending mail Initiate

Maybe something with a cross of cherry blossoms and a moon on the cover. That would be pretty . Probably be a little too overwhelming but. it's something! Along with ayu's pretty little face of course!

Old 5th June 2010, 04:02 PM
Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by LostHeaven View Post
I can't find links on mu-mo
single still unavailable?
im still waiting for mumo to post links as well, its taking them a long time lol
Old 5th June 2010, 04:16 PM
CAROLS Initiate

Kuu had a very pretty covers for her Moon, I hope Ayu won't ruin hers ^^
Old 5th June 2010, 04:27 PM
July 1st Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by freedreamer View Post
the more I listen to MOON..the live wan...the more I feel like Ayu sings so superbly..The emotion in the song and more importantly and actually picture a STORY within the MELODY. I think thats the magic Hoshino has...not saying that the other composers lack it..but clearly, MOON's melody progresses very beautifully and the arrangement from Yuta just made it another heart-wrenching rock ballad.
Spoiler:
What did you smoke ?

Personally, i didn't even listen to the live until the end, mostly because of Ayu's voice... And i don't find that the melody "progresses very beautifully" : it comes to the chorus TOO suddenly!

Maybe it will be better with CD-quality, but so far, i don't like MOON, neither blossom, and actually i don't know where the hell is the "Rock" which all of you find in this single...

Old 5th June 2010, 04:37 PM
SURREAL H-Initiate

so apparently Hexagon All Stars is releasing a single on the same day as ayu.

Shuchishin, were a HUGE threat to Mirrorcle World, so this could be troublesome:

http://www.cdjapan.co.jp/detailview.html?KEY=PCCA-3212

"Remember, don't let others dictate your music taste. If you like whatever you're listening to, keep listening to it."

Old 5th June 2010, 04:40 PM
Lelio Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by tokyoxjapanxfan View Post

Shuchishin, were a HUGE threat to Mirrorcle World, so this could be troublesome:

I know that their album though didn't do really big so they might not be that much of a threat.
Old 5th June 2010, 04:43 PM
UNITE! Initiate

Quote:

I don't know anything about Hexagon All Stars but I guess this means that we all really have to show our support for Ayu for this single so she can be on the top of the charts. I haven't preordered yet as I'm waiting for the covers but I'm all for helping making Ayu number one.

Old 5th June 2010, 05:17 PM
ayu-mi-x II Initiate

I'm waiting for mu-mo too =_=
hentai
Old 5th June 2010, 05:38 PM
BEST Initiate

Hexagon All Stars might actually be troublesome ... but their groups always sell less and less with each and every release.
Old 5th June 2010, 05:47 PM
ANGEL'S SONG H-Initiate

Hexagon's groups' sales have been going down a lot. I think the fad kinda died down. (Except for Yusuke, I guess?) And Shuchishin was really the only super successful group from there, I think.

Quote:
*1 175,788 中山優馬 w/B.I.Shadow
*2 *66,242 フレンズ&ヘキサゴンオールスターズ
The last Hexagon All-Stars single released in 2009. It really didn't do that great, and Hexagon was kinda really big at the time.

Last edited by truehappiness; 5th June 2010 at 05:55 PM.
Old 5th June 2010, 06:37 PM
(don't) Leave me alone Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by Heavenly View Post
Spoiler:
What did you smoke ?

Personally, i didn't even listen to the live until the end, mostly because of Ayu's voice... And i don't find that the melody "progresses very beautifully" : it comes to the chorus TOO suddenly!

Maybe it will be better with CD-quality, but so far, i don't like MOON, neither blossom, and actually i don't know where the hell is the "Rock" which all of you find in this single...
How can you judge if you didn't even listen to the song until the end part?
Did anyone even find anything "Rock" about this single? I think you should calm down tbh.
Old 5th June 2010, 06:59 PM
Don't look back Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by Heavenly View Post
Spoiler:
What did you smoke ?

Well...that's really sad because I felt a lot for it...both her voice and the melody. It's rock by Ayu-standards duh?
Old 5th June 2010, 08:34 PM
Initiate

Wait, people are saying MOON is...rock? Wut? >_> Ayumi's "rock" standards are actually a lot more 'rock' than many 'rock bands' these days (which are often just as pop as she is, lol), so that's not any more proof... Honestly, I hear more keyboard than anything, and only significant guitar in the beginning and bridge. Even the chorus has normal amount, at least for the live.... 'Cause also, her songs are usually a lot more rock in the live versions, since Yocchan goes all out, hah. The guitar usually isn't as heavy in the studio versions, and I'm assuming that will be the case here, too. If not, then maybe you can go as far as saying it's a pop, slightly rock influenced ballade.....But yeah, definitely more pop than anything, in my opinion.

Many thanks to captain-kawaii123 for specially drawing this chibi for me, and also to ownsarai for creating the beautiful signature.

Last edited by Crystal_Ageha; 5th June 2010 at 08:37 PM.
Old 5th June 2010, 08:38 PM
BEST Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by truehappiness View Post
Hexagon's groups' sales have been going down a lot. I think the fad kinda died down. (Except for Yusuke, I guess?) And Shuchishin was really the only super successful group from there, I think.

The last Hexagon All-Stars single released in 2009. It really didn't do that great, and Hexagon was kinda really big at the time.
Yeah, and Yusuke's sales have been dropping as well. From 380k to 230k to 180k to 120k. I don't think it'll be much of a problem.
Old 5th June 2010, 11:23 PM
(don't) Leave me alone Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crystal_Ageha View Post
Wait, people are saying MOON is...rock? Wut? >_> Ayumi's "rock" standards are actually a lot more 'rock' than many 'rock bands' these days (which are often just as pop as she is, lol), so that's not any more proof... Honestly, I hear more keyboard than anything, and only significant guitar in the beginning and bridge. Even the chorus has normal amount, at least for the live.... 'Cause also, her songs are usually a lot more rock in the live versions, since Yocchan goes all out, hah. The guitar usually isn't as heavy in the studio versions, and I'm assuming that will be the case here, too. If not, then maybe you can go as far as saying it's a pop, slightly rock influenced ballade.....But yeah, definitely more pop than anything, in my opinion.
I haven't seen anyone except freedreamer say it was rock.. why are people acting like everyone is saying it? o_o
Old 5th June 2010, 11:58 PM
Initiate

^ I didn't know who all said it, just that a few people brought it up in a row. I was wondering, myself, if I missed something.

Many thanks to captain-kawaii123 for specially drawing this chibi for me, and also to ownsarai for creating the beautiful signature.
Old 6th June 2010, 02:09 AM
Beautiful Day Initiate

Quote:

Quote:
Originally Posted by ayumisrael View Post
I know that their album though didn't do really big so they might not be that much of a threat.
Quote:
Originally Posted by AyusakiFan View Post
I don't know anything about Hexagon All Stars but I guess this means that we all really have to show our support for Ayu for this single so she can be on the top of the charts. I haven't preordered yet as I'm waiting for the covers but I'm all for helping making Ayu number one.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nackar_91 View Post
Hexagon All Stars might actually be troublesome ... but their groups always sell less and less with each and every release.
Quote:
Originally Posted by truehappiness View Post

Quote:
*1 175,788 中山優馬 w/B.I.Shadow
*2 *66,242 フレンズ&ヘキサゴンオールスターズ
Well, that could have been a concern, but how old are the Hexagon All-Stars?
Old 6th June 2010, 02:16 AM
Curtain call Initiate

^2nd his question

are they good?
Old 6th June 2010, 06:58 AM
walking proud Initiate

^It's just a comedy team, so they aren't even really singers. They sell ok though. On another note, now Ohno Satoshi of Arashi will be releasing a solo single in July. It's going to be on 7/7 (same day as Arashi's single).
Closed Thread

Tags
浜崎あゆみ, ayumi, hamasaki ayumi, moon / blossom, moon/blossom