[BREAKERZ] The 15th thread ~12th single Miss Mystery , out on 25th Jan 2012 !~ - Page 10 - Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai
Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai
· Ayu's Official Site · Ayu's twitter · Ayu's YouTube · masa's translations · Misa-chan's translations ·

Go Back   Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai > Music Forums > Asian Music Chat > Artists & Bands

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 14th June 2011, 03:19 AM
LIKE A CRYSTAL H-Initiate

BREAKERZ LIVE TOUR 2010 BUNNY LOVE ~Yasei ni Kaere~ in Nakano Sun Plaza Hall trailer

Oh yes , BREAKERZ's fanclub site was updated yesterday 8D with the trailer of the guys's BREAKERZ LIVE TOUR 2010 BUNNY LOVE ~Yasei ni Kaere~ in Nakano Sun Plaza Hall concert footages

The footages are only exclusively available in the group / fanclub CD + DVD edition of LAST † PRAY / Zettai ! I LOVE YOU & the trailer's about 51 seconds long

5 songs + offshot footages are included in the DVD & the trailer gives a preview on what to expect & I guess the following songs will make the cut in the DVD

- BUNNY LOVE
- SECRET GIRL
- Koko Kara Dashite

I never really like Koko Kara Dashite :O but DAIGO looked fabulous in the trailer when he was belting out the song & SECRET GIRL .... , DAIGO should wear hats more often sigh *_*

Less than 1 month before LAST † PRAY / Zettai ! I LOVE YOU gets released , I'm stoked on this . What I've seen in the trailer for BREAKERZ LIVE TOUR 2010 BUNNY LOVE ~Yasei ni Kaere~ in Nakano Sun Plaza Hall looks great ... hopefully REAL LOVE 2010 will be there 8D xD

Dedicated BRZ fan since 2008 debut single ♪ | team brz member ♥ | BREAKERZ BIRTHDAY PARTY 2024 ♥

My JPop Blog | My Twitter | BRZ Thread 47 | BRZ LiveJournal | BRZ Official Site

Old 14th June 2011, 09:16 AM

SHINPEI has a tendency to change his blog header as each release of BREAKERZ goes by & as such , tadam !

GORGEOUS with a capital G *____________*

LOL at the words written in Japanese aka Muscle Attack !! , some things never gets old at all xD

Dedicated BRZ fan since 2008 debut single ♪ | team brz member ♥ | BREAKERZ BIRTHDAY PARTY 2024 ♥

Old 15th June 2011, 09:35 AM

LAST † PRAY & Zettai ! I LOVE YOU PV previews

The guys's fanclub site has been updated today with the PV previews for both LAST † PRAY & Zettai ! I LOVE YOU

Both clips have been uploaded by me via my YouTube account

LAST † PRAY PV preview

AKIHIDE *______________________* ... but so little screentime on him ;__; . DAIGO looks so fabulous while that goes for SHINPEI as well

I really love the preview of LAST † PRAY , it's quite dark/gothic <3

Zettai ! I LOVE YOU PV preview

SUPER CUTE ^____________________^ & XD at the part where DAIGO slapped SHINPEI's head hehe

It's no Hatsukoi Trampoline but preview for Zettai ! I LOVE YOU is super fun & contrasts LAST † PRAY nicely

Old 16th June 2011, 02:12 AM
1 LOVE Initiate

^thanks karen, both songs sounds really really good !! In the last year they are releasing really good stuff

TWICE

Old 16th June 2011, 02:20 AM

1) LOVE in Action Meeting (mini) concert setlist

Thanks to DAIGO who tweeted this info via his Twitter account :p

Date : 15th June
Venue : Nippon Budokan

Setlist

1) SUMMER PARTY
2) Tsukiyo no Itazura no Mahou
3) BAMBINO ~Bambino~
4) CLIMBER x CLIMBER

Honestly , I'm not surprised the setlist's smaller than their usual concerts since they also shared the stage with other artistes like Shikuramen , AAA & Yuzu

Mmm I was hoping the guys did LAST † PRAY if not Zettai ! I LOVE YOU earlier on at the Nippon Budokan e_e but this small setlist will do . At least all their hit singles are there , inclusive of the very 1st song I heard of BREAKERZ aka SUMMER PARTY

2) Launch of special BREAKERZ 4th Anniversary Live BREAKERZ debut "WISH 03" in Nippon Budokan website

A special website for the guys's upcoming BREAKERZ 4th Anniversary Live BREAKERZ debut "WISH 03" in Nippon Budokan has been launched here

Ah that reminds me of the time when the guys launched a special site just for FIGHTERZ some 2 years back & just like FIGHTERZ , they also did a countdown timer before the album was finally launched & the same thing is happening in here .

Concert trailers for WISH01 & WISH02 can be viewed here & I guess this special site for WISH03 will be more updated as July 22nd draws nearer .

I look forward to see this year's band's skull logo for it WISH01 & WISH02 were great , I can imagine how WISH03 will be like <3

Old 16th June 2011, 03:06 AM
NEVER EVER Initiate

The previews look great. They do contrast nicely which is awesome. I'm all excited lol I want to see the whole PV for both!
Old 16th June 2011, 03:30 AM

Preview snippets of the whole LAST † PRAY / Zettai ! I LOVE YOU single has been uploaded on their website

http://breakerz-web.net/information.html

in case the previews can't be heard via streaming , I have asked Luna62 to rip/upload them for me yesterday haha

Preview snippets download

LAST † PRAY

Zettai ! I LOVE YOU

Sore wa Yasashii Kimochi

I already heard & seen the preview snippets for both A-sides when I watched the PV previews & both of them paint a very different picture against each other , with LAST † PRAY being all dark/gothic while Zettai ! I LOVE YOU is maximum cuteness without trying too hard

But I must say , the preview for the B-side Sore wa Yasashii Kimochi is sooooooooo nice *________* & I'm not surprised Sore wa Yasashii Kimochi is a ballad (I mean the title itself is already a big dead giveaway haha) & it sounds to me like the sequel to Aitakute & most recently Arigatou ~Beautiful day~ <3

Looks like LAST † PRAY / Zettai ! I LOVE YOU is going to be another great single to look out for , I'm so proud of the guys ;__;

Old 24th June 2011, 12:41 AM
1 LOVE Initiate

LAST † PRAY PV
http://v.youku.com/v_show/id_XMjc4NjA4NjQw.html

TWICE

Old 24th June 2011, 10:15 AM
Sky high Protector

LAST † PRAY is amazing!! I love that gothic rock so much! & the pv is amazing too.

the preview of Zettai ! I LOVE YOU sound nice.

God! This single'll be epic!!
Old 24th June 2011, 02:47 PM

Both full length (quite LQ) PVs for LAST † PRAY & Zettai ! I LOVE YOU can be viewed here

I have to say I absolutely adore the whole feeling LAST † PRAY gives off , be it talking about the PV or the song . I don't think it's fair to compare this song against the guys's previous works because it's so different .

Let alone , BREAKERZ never had this gothic sounding vibe attached to any of their songs ... until now which's the same thing as not able to compare Tsukiyo no Itazura no Mahou with any other songs in their discography .

As usual , bows down to AKIHIDE as usual for composing LAST † PRAY ^_______^ & is it me or he looked exceptionally gorgeous in the PV ?!?! D: X_X @_@

Also , I can't get over just how super cute & extremely positive/happy sounding it's in which Zettai ! I LOVE YOU plays a perfect contrast to LAST † PRAY

Old 24th June 2011, 03:04 PM
Sky high Protector

Thanks Karen. Zettai!! I LOVE YOU is so dynamic! I love that song. The pv is ok. I love the effects but LAST † PRAY pv stays my favorite of that single.
Old 24th June 2011, 03:20 PM

LAST † PRAY is amazing , I love AKIHIDE's compositions & after what he has done for Tsukiyo no Itazura no Mahou , well of course man 8D

My fave part for LAST † PRAY is after DAIGO belted out the 2nd chorus of the song . Those scenes in the dark with the guys & AKIHIDE playing the violin meets guitar -

As for the PV setting for Zettai ! I LOVE YOU , it kinda reminded me of a much happier if not higher budget versions of WAKE UP MY SOUL & Everlasting Luv but I'm happy DAIGO's back in composing something since he composed & wrote Zettai ! I LOVE YOU

Last edited by KarenPang; 25th June 2011 at 04:38 AM.
Old 27th June 2011, 10:43 PM
Sky high Protector

Thanks for the info about who composed what.

Do you know if there is a translation of the new songs ? I really want to know the meaning of LAST † PRAY's lyrics. ^^
Old 28th June 2011, 05:16 AM

I haven't seen any lyrics translations for both songs yet :O but here's a sample with regards to LAST † PRAY & Zettai ! I LOVE YOU

For LAST † PRAY

- To gently hold the hand of someone you treasure,To gently hug the love of someone you treasure

- Close your eyes and pray! For which reason do we live?

For Zettai ! I LOVE YOU

- I wanna see you, I sometimes want to shout all my love to you!

- I want to tell it more and more to you! The only thing I can say: I LOVE YOU!

Those sample translations are taken from the chorus for both songs but yeah you always can count on DAIGO to write meaningful tunes

Old 28th June 2011, 08:38 AM
Sky high Protector

Thanks a lot. ^^
The lyrics seems to be amazing! *.*
Old 2nd July 2011, 08:53 AM

BREAKERZ 4th Anniversary Live Debut "WISH 03" ♥ 30th June setlist at Sapporo's PENNY LANE

SE.夏祭り (Natsu Matsuri) ; Summer Festival

01.SUGAR BABY
02.FAKE LOVE

MC

03.センチメンタルスクラップ (Sentimental Scrap)
04.Kamisori
05.JOKER
06.BUZZER BEATER

MC

07.ダンデライオン (Dandelion)
08.月夜の悪戯の魔法 (Tsukiyo no Itazura no Mahou)
09.I feel...
10.君の声が聴こえる (Kimi no Koe ga Kikoeru)

MC

11.Crystal Night 

MC

12.CLIMBERΧCLIMBER
13.BIG BANG !
14.灼熱 (Shakunetsu)
15.DESTROY CRASHER

(Encore)

MC

E1.絶対!(Zettai !) I LOVE YOU

MC

E2.B.R.Z ~明日への架け橋~ (Ashita e no Kakehashi)

MC

E3-1.SUMMER PARTY
E3-2.NO SEX NO LIFE

MC

Source

Wow what a setlist for 30th June's 1st round of BREAKERZ 4th Anniversary Live Debut "WISH 03" ♥ concert which took place at Sapporo's PENNY LANE <3 . The guys performed a lot of their older works which's great !

Also I noticed they switched things up a bit . They normally don't close their set with NO SEX NO LIFE for example & let alone start a concert with SUGAR BABY :O but no harm in doing something like that 8D

Woo hoo Crystal Night HAHAHAHAHA xD xD xD the thought of DAIGO embarassing himself onstage again CRINGE & I guess Thurs was the 1st time they performed Zettai ! I LOVE YOU

Hopefully this coming Tue's concert at Akasaka's BLITZ , they will perform LAST † PRAY .

Old 5th July 2011, 03:34 AM

HAPPY BIRTHDAY AKIHIDE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

banner made by YuriChan

please continue to stay awesome , gorgeous & poetic as always XD XD XD

anyway , the guys will be performing later on at Akasaka's BLITZ as part of their 2nd BREAKERZ 4th Anniversary Live Debut "WISH 03" ♥ concert

hopefully the other 2 have plan something for the birthday boy , I'm pretty sure it will happen like what took place during the last 2 years ;D

LAST † PRAY/絶対! I LOVE YOU will be released next Wed , I so can't wait for that to happen !

Old 8th July 2011, 03:02 PM

NINKI index for LAST † PRAY / Zettai ! I LOVE YOU

Singles

01 173.50 Itano Tomomi - Fui ni
02 55.90 GACKT - Episode.0
03 53.40 Kato Miliyah x Shimizu Shota - BELIEVE
04 40.80 Kubota Toshinobu - Nagareboshi to Koi no Ame
05 37.20 BREAKERZ - LAST†PRAY / Zettai! I LOVE YOU
06 34.10 Takamizawa Toshihiko - Dragon King
07 31.70 Every Little Thing - Sora / Koe
08 26.40 ViViD - BLUE
09 20.10 Tomatsu Haruka - Oh My God■
10 17.80 STRAIGHTENER - YOU and I / Hitsuji no Mure wa Oka wo Noboru

I wish the best of luck for LAST † PRAY / Zettai ! I LOVE YOU to do well next Wed & I can't wait until my copies arrive in my house !

Old 12th July 2011, 07:57 PM
Sky high Protector

The single'll be release tomorrow. I can't wait to have it. *.*
I want to have it iin my mp3 player.
Old 13th July 2011, 02:02 AM

I can't believe it , today's finally the day that the single gets released !!!!

LAST † PRAY / Zettai ! I LOVE YOU will finally get released later today & I wish all the best of luck for the single to do well

I have a feeling I will get my copies of the single later today & I really want to hear the B-side Sore wa Yasashii Kimochi ;__; which's yes a ballad , just like Arigatou ~Beautiful day~ <3

it has been quite a long wait but the wait will finally paid off big time

Closed Thread

Tags
akihide, breakerz, daigo, shinpei, zain records