[Utada Hikaru] ☆ Goodbye Happiness in Utada Hikaru's 45th Thread ☆ - Page 6 - Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai
Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai
· Ayu's Official Site · Ayu's twitter · Ayu's YouTube · masa's translations · Misa-chan's translations ·

Go Back   Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai > Music Forums > Asian Music Chat > Artists & Bands

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 18th July 2011, 12:31 AM
And Then Initiate

^haha I know right? I saw her tweets and initially was like "OMFG IT'S BEEN TWO MONTHS AND SHE'S TWEETING LIKE CRAZY....SOMETHING'S UP!!!"

and then it was all about that...haha i was like *slumps*

I am forever a proud BlackJack.

Old 18th July 2011, 01:11 AM
RED LINE ~for TA~ Initiate

lol I noticed she was crazy active today~

I'm getting into hikki again, not that I stopped loving her, but just, listening to her songs on a daily basis, they used to remind me of lots of bad memories...but not anymore.

She really is an amazing artist. Ultra Blue ftw

edit: This is Love is like, the most underrated song ever.

☆ bunnnniiiieeeesssss ☆

- The "New Artists You're Trying Out" Thread -

don't forget to spread the kuu

Last edited by emi♡; 18th July 2011 at 01:40 AM.
Old 18th July 2011, 02:02 AM
And Then Initiate

^agreed. I remember when I was so obsessed with This is Love that I played it like 6000 times a day lol.

EDT: For some strange reason I also associated her music with bad memories, lol. Mostly her Exodus CD though cause there was a lot of bad personal stuff going on during that album.

Old 18th July 2011, 03:47 AM
RAINBOW Guardian

I actually didn't listen to Exodus until I bought it from AHS earlier this year. I don't even know why. I'd played her Japanese albums and This Is the One to death, but for some reason kept forgetting to listen to Exodus. I'd listened to some of the tracks before, but hearing the whole album was awesome. It still feels fresh and like a new Hikki album to me, so I'm glad for that.

On the subject of Hikki songs linking to sad memories, HEART STATION is hard for me to listen to; especially the songs Stay Gold and HEART STATION. I love the songs though.
Old 18th July 2011, 04:02 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Not Fade Away View Post
^agreed. I remember when I was so obsessed with This is Love that I played it like 6000 times a day lol.

EDT: For some strange reason I also associated her music with bad memories, lol. Mostly her Exodus CD though cause there was a lot of bad personal stuff going on during that album.
I'm doing that right now lol

I love the funky beats she has on this album~

I always associate music with like whatever's going on at the time lol

I can barely listen to MAI, hikki and MAA again...I still cant listen to alan haha

☆ bunnnniiiieeeesssss ☆

Old 18th July 2011, 06:57 AM
And Then Initiate

^It's really weird how songs can affect you like that. Like 'Tippy Toe' on Exodus (which I know is a really random song to have affected me like that) I am unable to listen to just because of some crazy stuff that was going on. I was obsessed with that song and was listening to it in the midst of all that stuff so now when I hear it I almost cringe, which sucks. For a while I couldn't listen to Devil Inside or YMMWTBAM either but the live versions were so different from the CD that I was able to break out of that funk, thank goodness.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Koumori View Post
I actually didn't listen to Exodus until I bought it from AHS earlier this year. I don't even know why. I'd played her Japanese albums and This Is the One to death, but for some reason kept forgetting to listen to Exodus. I'd listened to some of the tracks before, but hearing the whole album was awesome. It still feels fresh and like a new Hikki album to me, so I'm glad for that.

On the subject of Hikki songs linking to sad memories, HEART STATION is hard for me to listen to; especially the songs Stay Gold and HEART STATION. I love the songs though.
It's probably a really good thing that you unintentionally saved Exodus for last lol. I feel like out of all her albums, Exodus is the most experimental so you almost need to experience it away from her other material lol.

I loveee when an album seems fresh and not burnt out though. Hopefully Exodus will remain that way for you for a while haha. As for me, I'm currently burning out her 'Wild Life' concert for myself because it's the only thing I haven't overplayed yet haha.

I was in a good place for Heart Station so none of the songs really remind me of anything sad or uneasy. Man I DEFINITELY overplayed Stay Gold/Heart Station though.

Old 18th July 2011, 07:49 AM
walking proud Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by emiko View Post
lol I noticed she was crazy active today~

I'm getting into hikki again, not that I stopped loving her, but just, listening to her songs on a daily basis, they used to remind me of lots of bad memories...but not anymore.

She really is an amazing artist. Ultra Blue ftw

edit: This is Love is like, the most underrated song ever.
Yeah I never stop loving Hikki but I do go through my phases where I can't get enough of her music & then I kind of drift away for a little while.

Also, This is Love was my first Hikki song that I liked ...it's still one of my favorites.
Old 18th July 2011, 07:51 AM

Quote:
I was in a good place for Heart Station so none of the songs really remind me of anything sad or uneasy. Man I DEFINITELY overplayed Stay Gold/Heart Station though.
That's why I can't listen to Beautiful World lol I had it on repeat for weeks.

And yey for the This is Love love~

edit: ...and now I remember why I dont listen to Hikki anymore

☆ bunnnniiiieeeesssss ☆

Last edited by emi♡; 18th July 2011 at 08:05 AM.
Old 18th July 2011, 02:51 PM
RAINBOW Guardian

Quote:
I can barely listen to MAI, hikki and MAA again...I still cant listen to alan haha
But MAA = !! I hope when her new single comes out you'll post your opinion at MWW *enter evil laugh here*

Quote:
It's probably a really good thing that you unintentionally saved Exodus for last lol. I feel like out of all her albums, Exodus is the most experimental so you almost need to experience it away from her other material lol.

I loveee when an album seems fresh and not burnt out though. Hopefully Exodus will remain that way for you for a while haha. As for me, I'm currently burning out her 'Wild Life' concert for myself because it's the only thing I haven't overplayed yet haha.

I overplayed Stay Gold/HEART STATION to death, and I actually sent them to an old friend of mine which got him into J-Pop. Hikki converted a heavy-metal lover...well anyway, I'm not friends with him anymore, that whole summer was a big mess. Go Hikki for making such emotional music that can soak up memories like a sponge!

And yeah, I'm feeling preeetty smug that Kremlin Dusk is still fresh for me, since a lot of people say they've overplayed that But I actually love the whole album, so I'm super happy. I don't really like watching live performances, I get bored easily, so this is my lifeline throughout the hiatus...

EDIT: Actually, has anyone got .zip or .rar files for HEART STATION and ULTRA BLUE? I'm still trying to get my iTunes back to normal, getting all my music back is killing me. Ayu is bad enough on her own without everyone else I listen to lol

Last edited by koumori; 18th July 2011 at 02:58 PM.
Old 18th July 2011, 04:52 PM
Secret Initiate

^ What quality are you looking for?
Old 18th July 2011, 05:01 PM
RAINBOW Guardian

Quote:
Originally Posted by NintendoHTF1242 View Post
What quality are you looking for?
I don't really mind about quality; my laptop is slowly running out of memory and I've now literally only got AHS Awards stuff, Photoshop, MSN, Sims 3 and my music on here now So if you've got anything 192-320, that'd be great
Old 18th July 2011, 05:49 PM
Curtain call Initiate

I'm thinking of getting her haircut in distance booklet but I can't find one that has a
picture fully straight and where you can see the whole haircut >.<
Old 18th July 2011, 05:52 PM
Secret Initiate

Quote:

I don't really mind about quality; my laptop is slowly running out of memory and I've now literally only got AHS Awards stuff, Photoshop, MSN, Sims 3 and my music on here now So if you've got anything 192-320, that'd be great
Well, if ya give me some time, I can rip my own personal copies in 192 for you I should be able to get it to you before today ends (well, US time anyway lol)
Old 18th July 2011, 05:54 PM
RAINBOW Guardian

Quote:
Originally Posted by NintendoHTF1242 View Post
Well, if ya give me some time, I can rip my own personal copies in 192 for you I should be able to get it to you before today ends (well, US time anyway lol)
Omg, thank you! I've been looking for the albums for aaaages. Do it whenever you have free time though. yay thank you again!

Quote:
Originally Posted by JackieRos View Post
I'm thinking of getting her haircut in distance booklet but I can't find one that has a
picture fully straight and where you can see the whole haircut >.<
You've probably seen all these, but in case you haven't; there's a few good photos of her haircut from the Distance era here.

Last edited by koumori; 18th July 2011 at 05:57 PM.
Old 18th July 2011, 10:33 PM

Quote:

But MAA = !! I hope when her new single comes out you'll post your opinion at MWW *enter evil laugh here*

EDIT: Actually, has anyone got .zip or .rar files for HEART STATION and ULTRA BLUE? I'm still trying to get my iTunes back to normal, getting all my music back is killing me. Ayu is bad enough on her own without everyone else I listen to lol
I'd actually rather post there than here lol

I just had to download those again lol my hd crashed...

the links from kmc I used, they're both megaupload:
[MU] Heart Station 320 kbps 120 mb

[MU] Ultra Blue 320 kbps 131 mb

☆ bunnnniiiieeeesssss ☆

Old 18th July 2011, 10:42 PM
RAINBOW Guardian

Quote:
I'd actually rather post there than here lol

I just had to download those again lol my hd crashed...

the links from kmc I used, they're both megaupload:
[MU] Heart Station 320 kbps 120 mb

[MU] Ultra Blue 320 kbps 131 mb
That's because it's awesome! Bahahaha!

And thanks for the links! Might have a total Hikki marathon on Wednesday.
Old 19th July 2011, 02:11 AM
And Then Initiate

I definitely need to re-download Bohemian Summer 2000...

I loooove it

Old 19th July 2011, 10:25 AM
MY STORY Initiate

I wanna see Bohemian Summer 2000 too, but I haven't had any luck finding a file that's not a ISO file lol. XD

You can find me from these too:
~ Facebook
~ Instagram
~ AO3

Old 19th July 2011, 07:28 PM
And Then Initiate

^haha I knowww ISOs are so annoying lol.

I'm trying to find a streamed version now, because I gave up on downloading it (well unless I find the audio files of it)

Old 19th July 2011, 11:01 PM
Curtain call Initiate

Quote:
You've probably seen all
these, but in case you haven't; there's a few good photos of her haircut from
the Distance era here.
I have the same website bookmarked but I couldn't find the promo section of distance so thank you babe.

I saw this too late though >.< I chopped off my hair hahahah
Closed Thread

Tags
hikki, singles collection 2, utada hikaru