[Acid Black Cherry] Live "Erect" in yasu's 2nd thread and his 5th Anniversary Live - Page 8 - Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai
Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai
· Ayu's Official Site · Ayu's twitter · Ayu's YouTube · masa's translations · Misa-chan's translations ·

Go Back   Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai > Music Forums > Asian Music Chat > Artists & Bands

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 10th January 2013, 05:18 PM

hehe, love them together^^
Old 11th January 2013, 02:05 AM
LIKE A CRYSTAL H-Initiate

short PV for 1/3 no Junjou na Kanjou

1/3 no Junjou na Kanjou is a cover of SIAM SHADE’s

Another photo of yasu from Acid Black Cherry & BREAKERZ 5th Anniversary Live "Acid BREAKERZ Cherry 69 -sixnine-"

And updated Recreation 3 promo pic

http://acidblackcherry.com/profile.html

He surprisingly looks good o_o

Dedicated BRZ fan since 2008 debut single ♪ | team brz member ♥ | BREAKERZ BIRTHDAY PARTY 2024 ♥

My JPop Blog | My Twitter | BRZ Thread 47 | BRZ LiveJournal | BRZ Official Site

Old 11th January 2013, 09:31 AM

Tokyohive - hyde makes a surprise appearance at “Acid BREAKERZ Cherry” live event

On January 9th, live event “Acid Black Cherry & BREAKERZ 5th Anniversary Live ‘Acid BREAKERZ Cherry 69-sixnine-’“ was held at Nippon Budokan. This was the live event to commemorate the 5th anniversary since Acid Black Cherry (ABC) and BREAKERZ‘ debut.

The event proceeded in an unique way as there were two band sets on the stage, and ABC and BREAKERZ took turns performing their songs.

With shouts of joy which were almost like roars, ABC and BREAKERZ appeared at opposite ends of the stage. They slowly walked up to each other, and the event started with a firm handshake between yasu and DAIGO.

First, ABC performed the hard tune “Murder License“, and BREAKERZ started with “BIG BANG!” With both of their performances following after one another in rapid succession, it didn’t take too long for the audience to build up in excitement.

During the MC for ABC, yasu revealed that the red scarf in his chest pocket was actually women’s underwear, and made the audience laugh as he said that it didn’t help absorbing his sweat at all. However, the friendly atmosphere suddenly changed when he started the rock ballad “Yes” as the audience was intoxicated by the performance.

Soon after was BREAKERZ’ time. DAIGO expressed his deep gratitude for the event, and performed the heartwarming ballad “Hikari“, then the band showed the performance to “RUSTY HEARTS“, their upcoming single that is scheduled for release on January 16th.

After the introduction for all the members, there was also a segment of the band ensemble in which all 10 people performed together.

ABC and BREAKERZ then once again showed their performances taking turns, and finally the main part of the live event ended with BREAKERZ’ “DESTROY CRASHER 2012.”

During the encore, yasu and DAIGO sang “Nemuri Hime” together, followed by “Overwrite.”

After the performance, DAIGO took out his phone to take a photo of the venue, and revealed that hyde of L’Arc~en~Ciel was visiting the event, saying, “Look, yasu-san! There is an unexpected appearance of god in the photo!” This special surprise elated and excited the audience.

yasu then said to hyde, who was sitting on the seat, “hyde-san, you wanna come up? We won’t ask you to give us a comment of congratulation,” and hyde appeared on the stage saying, “It felt like I was watching TV, and someone on the TV started talking to me.” yasu also requested hyde to perform on stage, which hyde first rejected, commenting, “You know I’m still in the middle of my winter break. My work didn’t start yet,” but when “Black Cherry” started playing, he performed the song, which of course, livened up the audience.

Requests for a double encore did not stop even after the last encore song “SUMMER PARTY“. In order to answer the fans’ passionate love, the 10 people appeared again on the stage, and performed “DRAGON CARNIVAL” as a present.

Lastly, they gave a deep bow to the audience while holding each other’s hands, and ended the over-3-hour event.

===

Setlist :

01. Murder Licence (Acid Black Cherry)
02. BIG BANG ! (BREAKERZ)
03. 激情 ; Gekijou (BREAKERZ)
04. DEAR LIAR (BREAKERZ)
05. 罪と罰 ~神様のアリバイ~ ; Tsumi to Bachi ~Kamisama no Alibi~ (Acid Black Cherry)
06. 楽園 ; Rakuen (Acid Black Cherry)
07. イエス ; Yes (Acid Black Cherry)
08. Re:birth (Acid Black Cherry)
09. 光 ; Hikari (BREAKERZ)
10. RUSTY HEARTS (BREAKERZ)
11. BAMBINO ~バンビーノ~ ; BAMBINO ~Bambino~ (BREAKERZ)
12. チェリーチェリー ; Cherry Cherry (Acid Black Cherry)
13. 少女の祈り III ; Shoujo no Inori III (Acid Black Cherry)
14. ピストル ; Pistol (Acid Black Cherry)
15. 灼熱 ; Shakunetsu (BREAKERZ)
16. DESTROY CRASHER 2012 (BREAKERZ)

Encore

17. 眠り姫 ; Nemuri Hime (Acid Black Cherry)
18. オーバーライト ; Overwrite (BREAKERZ)
19. Black Cherry (Acid Black Cherry + BREAKERZ + hyde)
20. SUMMER PARTY (BREAKERZ)

Double Encore

21. DRAGON CARNIVAL (Acid Black Cherry)

http://www.tokyohive.com/2013/01/hyd...ry-live-event/

Dedicated BRZ fan since 2008 debut single ♪ | team brz member ♥ | BREAKERZ BIRTHDAY PARTY 2024 ♥

Old 11th January 2013, 03:38 PM

"During the MC for ABC, yasu revealed that the red scarf in his chest pocket was actually women’s underwear, and made the audience laugh as he said that it didn’t help absorbing his sweat at all."

LOL

Quote:
Originally Posted by KarenPang View Post
And updated Recreation 3 promo pic

http://acidblackcherry.com/profile.html

He surprisingly looks good o_o

Surprisingly? He always looks good! :3

And lol at "1/3 no Junjou na Kanjou" MV 1/3 ver. that's not even a short version... xD But anyway, I like those kind of live footage PV's from time to time, so this is perfect!
Old 17th January 2013, 03:56 PM

Hard to believe last Wed , Acid Black Cherry & BREAKERZ 5th Anniversary Live “Acid BREAKERZ Cherry 69-sixnine-” took place at Nippon Budokan & today's blog entry of Team Acid Black Cherry , they uploaded 2 photos of Acid BREAKERZ Cherry that documented how much of a great memorable day 9th Jan was

DAIGO x yasu

When 2 talented vocalists collide with each other , it gives you ABCD (Acid Black Cherry + DAIGO) hahahaha

Acid BREAKERZ Cherry unite xD

Oh my , SHINPEI's muscles are very distracting there @_@ xD . AKIHIDE looked really awesome & DAIGO's well you know typical shameless him ~_~ xD

And let me guess , Acid Black Cherry's support bassist SHUSE has been trading hair dye colour tips with SHINPEI on the sly ? 8D SHUSE actually looked quite good having pink dyed hair o_o

While for Acid Black Cherry's support drummer JUN-JI , he looked very geeky chic & dude please don't ever change the colour of your hair , your orange dyed do is your signature look , just like SHINPEI + his army bucketload of sunglasses xD

Old 20th January 2013, 12:13 AM

Love those pics^^
Old 22nd January 2013, 01:05 PM

A B2 sized poster is given as a 1st press external bonus for both editions of Recreation 3

CD http://www.cdjapan.co.jp/detailview.html?KEY=AVCD-32216

CD + DVD http://www.cdjapan.co.jp/detailview.html?KEY=AVCD-32215

Old 24th January 2013, 07:27 PM

I think I will order it next month. ^-^
Old 26th January 2013, 03:54 AM

Post pic of Acid BREAKERZ Cherry from Acid Black Cherry & BREAKERZ 5th Anniversary Live ‘Acid BREAKERZ Cherry 69-sixnine-’

so cute <3 ♥

avex / ZAIN RECORDS , please hurry up & release a DVD for this xD

Old 26th January 2013, 03:08 PM

HAPPY 38TH BIRTHDAY YASU !!!!!!

Old 27th January 2013, 02:50 AM
1 LOVE Initiate

OMG, 38 O_O !!!
Happy B-Day !!

TWICE

Old 27th January 2013, 03:55 AM

lol yeah yasu is already 38 which's really o__o & it's ridiculous that just like his Kami hyde , both of them keeps getting younger as each day goes by xD

naturally or not , each of BREAKERZ has already wished yasu happy birthday respectively =D

AKIHIDE - http://blog.livedoor.jp/akihidelife/.../52049864.html

DAIGO

Quote:
今日1月27日はAcid Black Cherry yasuさんの誕生日だあ!☆*:.。. o(≧▽≦)o .。.:*☆ やった~��やった~�� めでたうぃっしゅ�� おめでとうございます\(//∇//)\ みんなで誕生日を盛り上げよう!\(^o^)/
https://twitter.com/Daigo19780408/st...78412481159168

SHINPEI

Quote:
1/27来たぁー!Acid Black Cherry yasuさんのお誕生日!おめでとうございます☆*:.。. o(≧▽≦)o .。.:*☆
https://twitter.com/shinpei_brz/stat...84526798381056

Nothing like a little BFF bromance between DAIGO & yasu xD

Old 27th January 2013, 12:34 PM

BREAKERZ sang/covered Nemuri Hime today in Hyogo's Kobe Culture Hall Large Hall as part of their ongoing BREAKERZ LIVE TOUR 2013 “BEST” -HALL COLLECTION- <3

http://minlilin.livejournal.com/813133.html

So awesome this took place earlier on which's fantastic as Nemuri Hime was the song I 1st heard from Acid Black Cherry !

And just like yesterday when the guys covered T.M.Revolution's 1997 / 6th single WHITE BREATH , I most definitely want to hear their take of Acid Black Cherry's Nemuri Hime like super duper big time

Man it's great that the guys did 2 awesome covers back to back in yesterday & today's concerts of theirs ☆*:.。. o(≧▽≦)o .。.:*☆

Old 28th January 2013, 03:07 PM

It's officially 29th Jan in Japan & it's hyde's birthday so happy birthday to him !

Naturally or not , coming from hyde's #1 fanboy (1 of 2 , the 2nd being DAIGO ;p)

Quote:
ジーザス! お誕生日おめでとうございます! yasu
https://twitter.com/TeamABCofficial/...09310536499200

Old 28th January 2013, 06:25 PM

Even if it's a day late (I wasn't able to be online yesterday): Happy 38th Birthday yasu!!!
Old 5th February 2013, 09:16 AM

Sun's episode of DAI AN Kichijitsu (DAIGO is a co-host on the show) featured coverage on Jan 9th's Acid Black Cherry & BREAKERZ 5th Anniversary Live "Acid BREAKERZ Cherry 69 -sixnine-"

Old 7th February 2013, 06:14 PM

Lol at how they play Avril's Runaway in the beginning, I just listened to it a few minutes ago. xD

Haha, and how yasu suddenly appears, I laughed so hard! xD Whaaa~~~ so can't wait for a DVD!
Old 9th February 2013, 02:54 AM

A Mezamashi TV clip of yasu with regards to the PV of Mirai Yosozu II that's included in Recreation 3

omg yasuko is back ahahahahaha

Old 10th February 2013, 01:51 PM

yasuko, isn't she lovely? xD
Old 10th February 2013, 02:30 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chibi-Chan View Post
yasuko, isn't she lovely? xD
definitely , she can have a Sun playdate with Danako (DAIGO's Momoiro Breaker Z alter ago) for sure

Closed Thread

Tags
a.b.c., abc, acid black cherry, akihide, janne da arc, jun-ji, shuse, yasu, yuki