Post YOUR London Experience when you met Ayumi Hamasaki - Page 9 - Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai
Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai
· Ayu's Official Site · Ayu's twitter · Ayu's YouTube · masa's translations · Misa-chan's translations ·

Go Back   Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai > Ayumi Hamasaki Forums > Ayu Chat-Room

Notices

Old 30th January 2010, 12:51 AM
poker face Initiate

yep U_U I wish I had no life at all this week but Ayu! xDDD

Btw, I want to know eeeeverything bout today^^
Old 30th January 2010, 12:58 AM
Over Initiate

@Ianieee: Another lucky fans!!
Definitely waiting for your report!

~15周年間、おめでとう!~

You are my dream
Is this trap?
I don't know

Old 30th January 2010, 01:44 AM
Gut it-pez Initiate

Right I just got back from London and I’m so hyper and amazed at what has happened that I can’t really remember what has happened over the week so bare with me!!

Tuesday 26.01.2010
I got to the hotel at about 5.00pm and there were 4 fans there. Only real thing worth talking about is that I saw Amy Winehouse enter the hotel and she looked at me, I gave her a look of disgust XD. More and more fans came until there were maybe 10 or so… Ayu finally arrived at 11.15pm, wearing sunglasses (all I can remember…). She was tired so we could get 1 item signed each and that was it, she held all our hands though as we were all really cold (her hands are so warm and soft <3).

Wednesday 27.01.2010
This time I got to the hotel at about 7pm hoping I wouldn’t have to wait as long as the day before… how wrong was I!! Stan had told us that she would be at the hotel at about 9-10pm. 9-10pm went by and still no sign of her. Some people had to leave to get trains or tube, but the majority of us waited and waited. We kept ourselves entertained by listening to Ayu’s music (and doing the dance moves…) and walking around the tree nearby, I got a video of this and will upload it later. Finally at 3.30am she appeared wearing sunglasses again. She made up for the lateness though! She signed everything that we had, and posed for about 5 or 6 group photos, and once again held all our hands and wished us safe journeys and that we kept warm. After wishing her good night we all left and I got home at 6.00am

Friday 29.01.2010
After resting for Thursday I wanted to see Ayu in the morning as she left the hotel so I tried to get there fore about 11ish but after being delayed in Croydon I got there at 12.30 thinking I had missed her. She finally appeared at about 3.10pm (after I said that at 3.15pm I was gonna get McDonald’s, lucky me ^_^) The big shock this time was that was wearing sunglasses at all so we could see all her face!!! She signed everything and posed for photos, this time we were all allowed to take photos and we went insane taking photos and talking to her. After holding our hands again (still warm and soft <3) She left.
Me, Simon, Mayumi and SJ decided to kill a few hours. We went to get lunch, then went to Hamleys (a giant toy store near the hotel). We were stopped by a salesperson and they asked Mayumi what her name was. After she told them, the salesperson typed it into her computer and a personalised wake up song started playing with her name. We then decided to ask her if she had Ayumi in the database and was amazed to find she did. Not even thinking about we decided to buy a personalised CD with 21 tracks all featuring Ayu’s name (it’s designed for 5 year olds….) to give to her as a gift. We then went to various Japanese shops, I brought a copy of Vivi magazine with ayu so she could sign it. We went to the recording studio Ayu has been going to but was disappointed to find that she wasn’t there  So we went back to the hotel. I can’t even remember what time we got there but here were quite a few fans there. We showed everyone the CD and played them a sample of the first track I had recorded on my phone. After waiting for while and stealing 3 towels from the toilets (as revenge for being bastards to us for making us stand in the cold), Ayu appeared unexpectedly at about 11.pm. After signed stuff we finally got the chance to give her our gift. After explaining it too her (we also signed the CD and the inside of the case), she was played the sample on my phone. The moment her name was sung she laughed and gave the biggest smile I have seen her give, it made my heart melt, she loved it!! After posing for 1 group photo she went in. This time she held all out hands and when she got to me, she held me hand with both of hers, gripped it tightly and rubbed her hands together, looked straight into my eyes and said “Please keep warm!!”. Wow…

What amazed me was a) that she really cares about her international fans, even though she didn’t know we existed until last week and b) that even though we were cold, tired, in pain (from standing for so long), the moment she appeared all the coldness and pain went away…

What an amazing person <3

http://www.facebook.com/tordek42 Feel free too add me on facebook, just let me know your from AHS
Old 30th January 2010, 02:00 AM
Gut it-pez Initiate

I hope this is OK but because I didn't want to add to an already long post, I decided to post this piccies I got in a new post.

http://www.facebook.com/tordek42 Feel free too add me on facebook, just let me know your from AHS
Old 30th January 2010, 02:02 AM
still alone Initiate

^0_0!!!!!!!!!!
OMG you are so lucky!!
congratualtions on meeting ayu, the pictures, the signed stuff, and just the experience as a whole!
i'm soooo happy for you... ^_^
...and a bit jealous. xDDD
Old 30th January 2010, 02:10 AM
Gut it-pez Initiate

Hehe thanks!! The only downside was that I wanted to tell her that I've been a fan for 11 years and have waited so long to finally see her, but everytime I tried I panicked...
Just seeing her laugh and smile at the CD we brought for her made all the coldness and pain and anxiousness worth it, she really is one in a million

Last edited by Tordek42; 30th January 2010 at 02:18 AM.
Old 30th January 2010, 02:14 AM
still alone Initiate

^aww that's sweet!
i think i would've been too nervous to even hand her the CD to be honest! xD
i mean, it's one of my IDOLS standing right before me!
Old 30th January 2010, 02:14 AM
(don't) Leave me alone Initiate

Tordek it sounds like you had some great experiences! Ayu really does seem like such a sweet person. I don't know what I'd do if she held my hands and looked into my eyes.. wow.
Those pics are adorable too! Her smile is just the cutest <3
Old 30th January 2010, 02:19 AM
Gut it-pez Initiate

Thanks guys, I'll upload the sample we played to ayu later when I work out how to (all the fans there got it so we're thinking it could be an internet phononema in the neft few days!!!)

One last thing before I go to bed.

I'd like to take this opportunity to thank everyone I met over this week. You guys have made this week so special and I have amade some really good friends, some of you on AHS, some of you not (why I mentioned that I don't know...). I hope we can stay in touch and I feel that we have done the International Ayu Fan Community proud and hope that this inspires Ayu to do this sort of thing more often in many different countries (ands of course London again )

Well done guys!!!

Old 30th January 2010, 02:21 AM
talkin' 2 myself Initiate

wait...what was the cd you guys gave her?

I just want to forget it all, without even saying "goodbye."
『Last minute』

Old 30th January 2010, 02:27 AM
ourselves Initiate

lucky you Tordek, envy haha

nwey Ayu's smile in the last pic ooommmmmggggg! that's the prettiest smile in the world! i'd die if she smile to me like that
Old 30th January 2010, 02:30 AM
INSPIRE Initiate

the photo is very nice!she's cute with short hair...thanks for the photos
i wish she holds my hand too

Old 30th January 2010, 02:31 AM
A Song for XX Initiate

Sorry all, Report is late because i had to go shower etc... But here are the videos i recorded!

just go into my profile

http://www.youtube.com/user/Ianieee

doing my report now!!! and picture uploads
Old 30th January 2010, 02:41 AM
still alone Initiate

^can't wait!
i love reading these experiences. it gives me hope!
Old 30th January 2010, 03:06 AM
A Song for XX Initiate

January 29th 2010!!!!

Ok... Sorry for the late report... I lied... haha well I needed to go shower etc and upload everything >.<... Well basically... mm I got to London around 4pm... But I never really planned on going out around 7... So I got some stuff to eat at home and then headed out... By the time I got to the hotel it was around 7pm... As planned =).

I manage to meet a few people from AHS! Also met Cronopl, Tordek and some others! (sorry only a few I could actually remember haha) Everyone was very nice and chatty! It’s as if we all knew each other.. Was like wow.. ... we talked a lot of stuff but then I heard that Ayu wouldn’t be back at the hotel until like 11pm because she’s having dinner with her staffs etc (most likely a thank you for the help dinner kinda thing)... So many “AHS” crew went to a coffee place named Costa... We all sat down.. drank our coffee had a nice time.. chatting xD it was fun! Very good and very nice experience getting to know one another...

After that it was mmmm probably around 9:30 ish? So thought we’ll go back to the Hotel... People were still there waiting =)... A few more fans came... I met Ob.Tony (two people) Mikko and Christine xD.... They were very nice too! Might be planning on meeting them tomorrow...

Anyhow we waited and waited and then... I needed to pee (Sorry for being rude) haha.. Well anyways Cronopl said that it’s ok.. you can go into the hotel... so i gave it a shot... And you can see from many videos that there is always someone standing outside the hotel... Hes the person that calls in the Taxi’s for customers etc... Anyways... so i gave it a shot... “tried” to walk into the hotel and got stopped by him... xD he asked me “How may i help you” I was like... you mind if i use the bathroom... His face looks very annoyed... Well pretty much because hes more annoyed of the fans being infront of the hotel every day haha... (God Bless Ayu) Either way he kinda said... “You know you shouldn’t be walking in etc etc” and i replied “sorry first time here” (Though it was my 2nd time because i was there last week... But i don’t think he remembers me) hahaha xD He was like ok... In the end he was a nice person!... So i got into the hotel and the first thing I thought in my mind was like wow!... This hotel is NICEEEEEEEE! Haha... It’s sooo well.. Looks rich! Lol Very nice place....

Even the workers in there was very respectful... i mean every time you walk pass them, they gave you a smile and a nod... greeted you very nicely... As if i lived in the hotel myself xD...
When i got out the Hotel i said “Sorry to bother you, and thankyou” the guy standing infront was like “No problem” xD... Haha... and then the waiting game started again!

One hour later... We saw a black Van.... Everyone was like bleh... But then Ayu’s Driver came out and everyone freaked out! Ahha... Stan-chan got us all to stand to the side and then autographs and everything started to happen... I myself manage to get 2 CD signed... 2 posters signed this time... Soo lucky i can’t believe it... When i got very close to Ayu and manage to get my 2 posters signed i said “Domou Arigato Gozaimasu” Ayu looked at me and smiled she said.. “Oh your Japanese is very good and cute” I just looked at her and smiled xD.... All i could do *Blush* hahaha!

Then i let others get some stuff signed before i took my CD’s out... And when i took my cd’s out... I got near Ayu again and she just smiled at me xD... Was funny haha But after 5 more minutes of signing.. Stan-chan said “ok lets have a group photo” and we all got into a little huddle and i was kneeling down infront of the photo and basically Stan-san said to take the photo on one camera and then hopefully the 1 person will share it between all of us *Really hope that happens* I soo wanted to have a group photo on my camera! >.<.... Either way it was a great experience... Once the group photo was taken Ayu shook many peoples hands near the front (Thankgod i was near the front) haha... When she shook my hand i said “Ganbatte on your new album” and she replied “Arigato” xD and walked up the stairs and told everyone go home it’s very cold! (something along those lines) but she basically told us to go somewhere warm and it was basically a very nice good bye in the end... Everyone was happy... This time no one cried haha... But overall... it was yaaay! I got everything signed... xD

Do i want to go again tomorrow? Mmmm Maybe! I want more group photos or little groups xD... I got nothing left to sign now but hey im really really happy.. So happy! *Can still remember when she smiled at me and was like “Your Japanese is good and cute” xD... Ayu spoke a lot of English when she arrived, it was very clear as well =)... then she spoke Japanese when we took the group photo... xD

Thankyou everyone who was there! Was awesome meeting you all!!

Videos

Hotel Night time! (looks nice )

Photos

Ayu signing.. signing.. signing.. xD

My Friend got his albums signed too!

Last but not least... My Very own Albums!!! and Posters!!

The Ballad Poster... i love her signiture there.. i dunno why but it's perfect! xD... Thats probably my fav!!

Last edited by Ianieee; 30th January 2010 at 03:57 AM.
Old 30th January 2010, 03:27 AM
Virgin Road Initiate

SO JEALOUS!!!
JEALOUS!!!

Ayumi Hamasaki...Queen of my life...

Old 30th January 2010, 03:43 AM
End roll Initiate

OMG! YOU ARE SO LUCKY!!!!

Its kinda funny that i'm getting all happy and giddy just reading your report. Just the thought makes me happy. Maybe someday she'll come to the US, and then I'll be able to see her... oh well...

Awesome set from PinkShinigami. Thx!

My YT account:
http://www.youtube.com/user/AyuRox1
Old 30th January 2010, 03:51 AM
Bold & Delicious Initiate

I did go on Thurs but I didn't see Ayu since she was writing lyrics... I waited like 5 hours in the freezing cold 12.40 - 8.40pm - was soo bummed afterwards...had to go home than

"Why should the world exist without me? That wouldn't be fair"

http://www.new.facebook.com/profile.php?id=742893759
Old 30th January 2010, 04:11 AM
sending mail Initiate

OMG. SHE SOUNDS SO CUTE! *dies*

Old 30th January 2010, 04:14 AM
Curtain call Initiate

Her nose!
I love her nose in these natural pics

Tags
ayu, ayu in london, ayumi, ayumi hamasaki, london