Oooo So quiet!! [London AHS meetings - autographed items] - Page 3 - Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai
Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai
· Ayu's Official Site · Ayu's twitter · Ayu's YouTube · masa's translations · Misa-chan's translations ·

Go Back   Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai > Ayumi Hamasaki Forums > Ayu Chat-Room

Notices

Old 4th February 2010, 10:30 AM
P.S II Initiate

for me ayu's autograph is always that "sloppy". i have never seen a "decent" sign before, since it is called signature (not writing name properly).
Old 4th February 2010, 12:21 PM
Initiate

I do not mind with her autograph
an autograph doesn't need to be beautiful and neat,
but originality ^___^
Old 4th February 2010, 12:23 PM
immature Initiate

and i think you should consider how your hands will cooperate with your mind when your freezing... how do you expect poor little Ayu to sign soo decent after all the coldness and tiredness... and i think Ayu's signature looked real nice on all the fans' items so far. good work ayu!! We are proud to be your fans!
Old 4th February 2010, 12:32 PM
still alone Initiate

Yeah, the coldness makes it really hard to write. After we saw Ayu on Friday, we shared e-mailaddresses. When I had to write mine after 5 hours in the cold, it didn't look readable at all xD Normally I have a quite neat handwriting.
I don't mind though, I like Ayu's autograph I never thought I would get an autograph of Ayu at all, so I'm happy with them

29-01-2010: Ayu in London
Old 4th February 2010, 12:35 PM
A Song for XX Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arenia View Post
I do not mind with her autograph
an autograph doesn't need to be beautiful and neat,
but originality ^___^
Originality... that’s true... =p I remember someone giving Ayu a non-permanent marker pen... Which screwed many fans over xD... Luckily when I saw this I manage to give Ayu one of my Pens and asked her to use that one instead... But it's just the fact the when I saw fans trying to write over Ayu's Signiture... It just doesn't feel right and it doesn't feel the same at all xD...

I'm so glad I got my posters signed.. Not only signed but it didn't smudge! xD... Signitures a signiture =].. Have to appreciate it since it's like once in a life time getting it signed by Ayu!

I guess you can make what she's trying to write though.. "Ayu" with a squiggly line and a heart at the top of the line and 2010 at the bottom of the line xD~

Her hearts are pretty funny looking xD haha

Please visit my Youtube Channel... All videos are legit and posted from my very own London Experience when I met Ayumi Hamasaki. Dated from 23rd January 2010 to the 30th of January 2010 . Also videos that were Fan Made will be posted if i get my permission to do so.

Last edited by Ianieee; 4th February 2010 at 12:40 PM.
Old 4th February 2010, 12:51 PM
~ayu-cake~

I can't even describe how jealous I am
I always said that if Ayu was in London I'd be there, and then she turns up on the ONLY week I couldn't as I was going to the US
Huufff..
Everyone's stuff looks great though
Old 4th February 2010, 10:52 PM
I am... Initiate

yeah my vinyls were signed with the non permanent marker that's why one of em rubbed off on my coat, but luckily I still have the other two

and sloppy sig or not it's still hers and she took the time to sign all these stuff for us fans, and I really appreciate that..
yes it was freezing cold and even I couldn't write down my e-mail address properly, they were all squiggly lines

Old 4th February 2010, 11:00 PM
Gut it-pez Initiate

All my signed items

The towels I stole from the hotel. Payback for being miserable gits

http://www.facebook.com/tordek42 Feel free too add me on facebook, just let me know your from AHS
Old 4th February 2010, 11:16 PM
A Song for XX Initiate

^
Lmao... I saw those towels and I had second thoughts too! lmao xD... Should have got Ayu to sign one of those! ahaha... Nice little collection of stuff you got there Tim.

But to be quite honest I’m so glad Ayu had the Patience to stay outside for like 10? 15? 20 minutes at most? To talk/sign and take pictures with her fans... If it was anyone else they'll probably give us a smile and a wave and walk into the hotel xD.. *cough* Amy winehouse *cough >.>.. Could of been anyone but i picked Amy because she was at the same Hotel as Ayu xD~ lmao

Please visit my Youtube Channel... All videos are legit and posted from my very own London Experience when I met Ayumi Hamasaki. Dated from 23rd January 2010 to the 30th of January 2010 . Also videos that were Fan Made will be posted if i get my permission to do so.
Old 4th February 2010, 11:19 PM
still alone Initiate

Amy Winehouse didn't even wave or smile Although we weren't her fans, but yeah xD

Old 5th February 2010, 01:37 AM
I am... Initiate

haha those towels, I wanted those too!
I don't know what happened the last time I went in there with you guys, I thought we were going to have some tea?
but then we sorta forgot why we went in and then got sent out again

and yes, Amy Winehouse...that ******!!! we kept ourselves busy singing bad songs and cracking jokes about her, waiting for Ayu...
next to performing Ayu songs and doing para para of course ... yeah, we were pretty loud that friday night

Old 7th February 2010, 10:29 PM
sending mail Initiate

I think Ayu's autograph is nice .

Old 15th February 2010, 05:38 PM
Connected Initiate

someone should have brought Nothing from Nothing.. the signed cd would be worth thousands of $ *_____________*

Old 18th February 2010, 10:51 PM
No way to say Initiate

Ayu's autograph is so cute! I wouldn't care if she had the sloppiest handwriting in the world...I would still be extremely happy
Old 19th February 2010, 09:22 AM
INSPIRE Initiate

all those signature looks amazing !

if you live in california check www.yumeranch.com

come join the fun look with my jpop on facebook http://www.facebook.com/#!/pages/MY-...953715?ref=ts/
Old 22nd February 2010, 11:05 PM
Gut it-pez Initiate

Here is my signed items.

2 autographs signed the 23th on the extra card of the You were CD and another one on a TA mag. I asked for two autographs in case of, and since I had also 2 autographs in Paris in 2008 (there are in the frame behind).

We also asked to Ayu to sign our two Ayusphere banners. The 1st banner was also signed by Zin and Shuya during the ARENA TOUR 2009 and the 2nd one was posted by Ayu on her blog:

And finally our fanbook which we showed to Ayu the 30th, there is a video from Hatix showing us talking with Ayu about this book.

I was too busy to post before, but I will try to post about my “London experience” as soon as possible ^^
Old 22nd February 2010, 11:35 PM
No way to say Initiate

You guys are so lucky!
Old 23rd February 2010, 07:15 AM
Heartplace Initiate

ayu_alanis, really she said you "then you see your photo in my blog?"

OMG Ayu... I gave you to sign my TA card, how in the world I'm supposed to have one if I'm not TA member ¬¬ T______T She maybe thought I payed for it... or sth T_____T Of course her face showed surprise... a girl from barcelona in London with a TA card... not logical... but still.... XDD

How to join Team Ayu! ~

Old 24th February 2010, 04:45 PM
Gut it-pez Initiate

walking.proud, you saw that on my sign ^^

So yes she really did In fact, on friday, the 1st thing she said when she came to us, was:
"Did you see your photo in my blog?"

So, she was talking about the spanish-french fan group photo we took with the Ayusphere banner We were like and then said a big "YES! we did !!!!" but still

I don't know how she came to think we can see the photo on TA website. I did also say to Ayu that I am a TA member, but I was thinking she hadn't hear it, anyway Mr KAZ, the boss of the Teamayu, knew it for sure, and now Ayu also. I may think that, since some of our japanese friends from TA sent her some message about us when they saw the picture, Ayu was probably thinking that we will know it.

Anyway Ayu was really happy to know that we had seen the photo she posted. This moment was another wonderful moment, and for sure, you are right, ExodusUK, we are very lucky.
Old 24th February 2010, 05:16 PM
still alone Initiate

^
You are the girl with black hair, right? The one who gave her the Hello Kitty in the red box I was there on Thursday (28th) and Friday (29th)

Tags
a world is one, autographe, london