Oooo So quiet!! [London AHS meetings - autographed items] - Page 4 - Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai
Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai
· Ayu's Official Site · Ayu's twitter · Ayu's YouTube · masa's translations · Misa-chan's translations ·

Go Back   Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai > Ayumi Hamasaki Forums > Ayu Chat-Room

Notices

Old 24th February 2010, 05:39 PM
Heartplace Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by ayu_alanis View Post
walking.proud, you saw that on my sign ^^

So yes she really did In fact, on friday, the 1st thing she said when she came to us, was:
"Did you see your photo in my blog?"

So, she was talking about the spanish-french fan group photo we took with the Ayusphere banner We were like and then said a big "YES! we did !!!!" but still

I don't know how she came to think we can see the photo on TA website. I did also say to Ayu that I am a TA member, but I was thinking she hadn't hear it, anyway Mr KAZ, the boss of the Teamayu, knew it for sure, and now Ayu also. I may think that, since some of our japanese friends from TA sent her some message about us when they saw the picture, Ayu was probably thinking that we will know it.

Anyway Ayu was really happy to know that we had seen the photo she posted. This moment was another wonderful moment, and for sure, you are right, ExodusUK, we are very lucky.
yeah, I'm one of those spanish, the one with the white hat!! I asked you because I read it in you sig!!

a ok, When I read it I thought the situation was that you told her you saw it and she answered surprised that sentence. Now I'm relieved, she went to you and said that, ok!

And well... I gave her my TA card to sign it, and I think you told me on saturday night that in the afternoon Ayu asked you why we knew where she was, for what you answered that she posted the pics of the hotel in her blog. So maybe because of that, she knows that "in some way" we can see her blog!

^^

How to join Team Ayu! ~

Old 13th April 2010, 03:36 AM
P.S II Initiate

wow!!! I totally forgot about this thread. 0_0

This is one of the drawings I got signed, the other drawing is exhibited at an art gallery in Oslo, and belongs to the artist. This drawing is estimated to be worth a value of NOK 11,000, about $2,000 - and that's what it costs without autograph. Wonder what it's worth now that it has autograph from Ayu. I will nevertheless not sell it, at least not before I get in real economic problems, haha.

(It's the same drawing you can see in my signature)

The second drawing, the one who is exhibited at the art gallery.

A Song for XX

Autographs we gave away to user on ayu.no, and my traveling partner got all the "A best cards" signed.

Last edited by Maxker; 13th April 2010 at 03:56 AM.
Old 13th April 2010, 12:51 PM
YOU Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maxker View Post

Autographs we gave away to user on ayu.no, and my traveling partner got all the "A best cards" signed.
I didn't get all of the "A Best" cards signed (I wish!), just that one in the foreground of the picture. "I am..", Concert tour 2000 and the A Best card are mine, the dark one that is a little hard to see is the booklet from "Duty", which we got signed for someone at ayu.no. So there's my signed stuff
Old 13th April 2010, 01:01 PM
Will Initiate

Those drawings are cool

I AM ESSITED! Taeyeon Thank you miroro

code:exoaffxtionnanaseven

Old 13th April 2010, 01:04 PM
WHATEVER Initiate

Those drawings are brilliant Max! What medium are they exactly?
Old 13th April 2010, 01:24 PM
ayu trance Initiate

Maybe Ayu will visit Europe again soon? I hope I will get to know that in time!!!!!!
Old 13th April 2010, 03:08 PM
P.S II Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheBaronAndAyu View Post
Those drawings are brilliant Max! What medium are they exactly?
Only pencil and blending sticks

Quote:
Originally Posted by norwegian blue View Post
I didn't get all of the "A Best" cards signed (I wish!), just that one in the foreground of the picture. "I am..", Concert tour 2000 and the A Best card are mine, the dark one that is a little hard to see is the booklet from "Duty", which we got signed for someone at ayu.no. So there's my signed stuff
Oh, I thought you were supposed to give "I am" to someone else too. Hmm, then I remember wrong, hehe. But, I seem to remember that you got the signature on the cards .. hmm ... weird. Maybe I just remember that you said you would try to get them signed. Perhaps no wonder I was a bit confused in the end, many grand impression during those days. Plus I was really sick with the throat infection at the end of the stay xD

But it was a great experience anyway ^^ and now we are some of the few in Norway that owns a autograph(s) from Ayu xD haha *guard it with your life*

Do you have any autographs on display? I'll frame the cover of A Song for XX with a great frame and display it on my wall.

Last edited by Maxker; 13th April 2010 at 04:57 PM.

Tags
a world is one, autographe, london