TROUBLE TOUR 2020 A ~サイゴノトラブル~ IV - Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai
Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai
· Ayu's Official Site · Ayu's twitter · Ayu's YouTube · masa's translations · Misa-chan's translations ·

Go Back   Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai > Ayumi Hamasaki Forums > Ayu Music News

Notices

Old 9th May 2020, 01:58 AM
ANGEL'S SONG H-Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by AJFmzk View Post
Whatever happened with Ayu streaming a Trouble Tour show live? Did most fans vote not to ruin the surprise and want to wait to see the show in person? Did she get distracted with TikTok and forget about the offer?
I think she was just asking about some kind of performance live. It's probably still in talks/discussion. I don't think it was ever a solid offer but more of a "Hey, if this happened would there be interest?" and of course people would want to see that but it's probable it will be a bit before we actually see anything come of that.
Old 10th May 2020, 05:51 AM
Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by truehappiness View Post
I think she was just asking about some kind of performance live. It's probably still in talks/discussion. I don't think it was ever a solid offer but more of a "Hey, if this happened would there be interest?" and of course people would want to see that but it's probable it will be a bit before we actually see anything come of that.
You're probably right. I'm mostly just curious if people voted to wait to see it live in person and that's why there have been no updates. Or maybe it's in the works and it'll be a nice surprise. Anything is possible I guess.

Tags
夏ノトラブル, natsu no trouble, premium limited live, summer trouble, trouble, trouble tour, trouble tour 2019-2020