(speculation) GUILTY 15th Anniversary Edition - Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai
Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai
· Ayu's Official Site · Ayu's twitter · Ayu's YouTube · masa's translations · Misa-chan's translations ·

Go Back   Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai > Ayumi Hamasaki Forums > Ayu Chat-Room

Notices

Old 28th October 2022, 02:38 AM
NOTHING FROM NOTHING Initiate

(speculation) GUILTY 15th Anniversary Edition

I know this seems off topic but I think there is some connection to the Countdown live 2022-2023 ~ Remember you~, I saw that her 2008 album Guilty will be released as 15th Anniversary Edition exactly on 2023's New Year day. I am so happy for this news (though not really a news as I noticed the update on wikipedia page for the album) if it is true. Well, GUILTY is my most favorite album and I hope this time, they will include "Mirrorcle World" to replace "Mirror" as I feel the album has some sort of Paris vibe to it (I am fully aware that the album was recorder entirely in America but still I think there is a Paris feel in it). Here's the link to the wikipedia page for you guys to check out https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Guilty...Hamasaki_album)
Old 28th October 2022, 07:11 PM
too late Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by Azmimalik91 View Post
I know this seems off topic but I think there is some connection to the Countdown live 2022-2023 ~ Remember you~, I saw that her 2008 album Guilty will be released as 15th Anniversary Edition exactly on 2023's New Year day. I am so happy for this news (though not really a news as I noticed the update on wikipedia page for the album) if it is true. Well, GUILTY is my most favorite album and I hope this time, they will include "Mirrorcle World" to replace "Mirror" as I feel the album has some sort of Paris vibe to it (I am fully aware that the album was recorder entirely in America but still I think there is a Paris feel in it). Here's the link to the wikipedia page for you guys to check out https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Guilty...Hamasaki_album)
Anyone can edit Wikipedia's page. There's no announcement or hint that it could happen.

slow down, you won't get there by hurrying
gonna find out if the hard work was worth it
i know it's somewhere in me
i'm just tryna find love

Old 29th October 2022, 06:10 AM
rainy day Initiate

I love GUILTY too. I love to listen to it during this time of year, and I always reflect on how for many it’s not in their top ranking, and I’m just baffled by that. So many great tracks, it’s hard to grasp how it can’t be considered one of her best.
Old 29th October 2022, 08:39 AM
Initiate

GUILTY is one of my fav' too ! Such an amazing album <3
Old 29th October 2022, 09:14 AM
SCAR Initiate

Joining the GUILTY Love Club here, this album is awesome, one of her best IMO.
(Definitely in my Top3 with MY STORY and RnRC)

Just the beginning -20- TOUR 2017 - Chapter 2 ~sacrifice~ @ Chiba [2017/11/21]
Just the beginning -20- TOUR 2017 - Chapter 3 @ Nara [2017/12/03]
21st anniversary ~POWER of A^3~ @ Saitama [2019/04/06]
21st anniversary ~POWER of A^3~ @ Saitama [2019/04/07]
MUSIC for LIFE ~return~ @ mu-mo LIVE digital streaming [2021/07/01]
Old 3rd November 2022, 01:02 AM
Depend on you Initiate

i used to be not the biggest fan of Guilty, but it has def grown on me. as far as the whole 15th anniversary edition thing goes, i looked it up for more info, but nothing came up. i don't know if it's info that leaked and was later removed or if it's just something that someone made up (maybe in hopes of manifesting it LOL) but i'm gonna assume it's the latter. i do hope that ayu does keep releasing these anniversary editions of her past albums since they always include a bunch of bonus stuff that wasnt on the og release. i was a bit bummed when she didnt release a 20th anniversary edition of I am... this year because i think that would've been perfect as it's one of her most iconic albums and i consider it to be one of her magnum opuses

Old 11th November 2022, 09:46 PM
too late Initiate

I doubt there's any plans for a GUILTY 15th Anniversary Edition. The idea would be interesting, though. Mirrorcle World instead of Mirror, and maybe all the 10th anniversary versions turned into 15 anniversary versions -or something like that- as bonus tracks. I don't know, really. Just... dreaming...
Old 11th November 2022, 11:01 PM
too late Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by LOONAppears View Post
i used to be not the biggest fan of Guilty, but it has def grown on me. as far as the whole 15th anniversary edition thing goes, i looked it up for more info, but nothing came up. i don't know if it's info that leaked and was later removed or if it's just something that someone made up (maybe in hopes of manifesting it LOL) but i'm gonna assume it's the latter. i do hope that ayu does keep releasing these anniversary editions of her past albums since they always include a bunch of bonus stuff that wasnt on the og release. i was a bit bummed when she didnt release a 20th anniversary edition of I am... this year because i think that would've been perfect as it's one of her most iconic albums and i consider it to be one of her magnum opuses
They really missed the opportunity, because M got a lot of attention because of the dorama. She would benefit a lot of a re-release of this album specifically.

slow down, you won't get there by hurrying
gonna find out if the hard work was worth it
i know it's somewhere in me
i'm just tryna find love

Old 14th November 2022, 05:54 PM
Paper Doll Protector

I wish I had the money, talent, and resources to create an orchestrated remix album for GUILTY because in recent times of listening to the album, I can hear it in my head what it should sound like. And lemme tell you, it sounds great.

I would LOVE a special edition. But, can I just say...15 years??? Wow, that was my 1st Ayu album. Life is so strange.
Old 25th November 2022, 01:44 AM
Depend on you Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by summerain View Post
They really missed the opportunity, because M got a lot of attention because of the dorama. She would benefit a lot of a re-release of this album specifically.
now we're gonna have to wait until 2027 to see if she does something for its 25th anniversary cuz 21st anniversary edition just doesn't have the same ring to it