CT 2000 2nd angles - Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai
Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai
· Ayu's Official Site · Ayu's twitter · Ayu's YouTube · masa's translations · Misa-chan's translations ·

Go Back   Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai > Ayumi Hamasaki Forums > Enquiries

Notices

Old 23rd April 2013, 05:30 AM
I am... Initiate

CT 2000 2nd angles

Hi! I have both DVD of Concert Tour 2000. But i wanted to watch second angle footage without being forced to watch whole concert again if there a way to do this? Or maybe there is a player ( I am playing on windows pc) that can give me an alarm when 2nd angle is avilable?

Please help

set by pepper

Old 29th April 2013, 03:24 PM
Replace Initiate

I THINK the concerts have the alternate angle for the entire show... Well, I know CT2000 act 2 has the second angle available for the whole concert aside from the encore, since it's just the footage being played on the big screen behind her.

CT2000 Act 1, I don't know for sure, but I THINK it has backstage and audience angles for the whole thing too. I only own that one in VCD format so I can't say for certain unfortunately.
Old 29th April 2013, 03:59 PM
rainy day Initiate

Use MPlayer or SMPlayer (can be found on Google) to watch .iso files with the second angles. The second angle for act 1 is really interesting because it shows Ayu going backstage during the costume changes and how she moves from one part of the stage to another.
Old 30th April 2013, 05:26 AM
ayu trance Initiate

Im pretty sure all you can do is select the second angle and when it comes up to it in the dvd, the view will just change. One has the angle of what shes doing behind stage but when she walks out, it switches back to the normal angle/view. I think you have no choice but go through the concert again unless you rip it and cut out what you dont want