Blossom PV Rumor - Page 4 - Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai
Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai
· Ayu's Official Site · Ayu's twitter · Ayu's YouTube · masa's translations · Misa-chan's translations ·

Go Back   Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai > Ayumi Hamasaki Forums > Ayu Music News

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 29th August 2010, 07:01 AM
Humming 7/4 Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by InuKa2004 View Post
This def makes my day WOOO JJ is gonna be amazing I know it I love JJ DBSK is def my fav band and for the record they did not brake up they have the lawsuit so activites as 5 members have been suspended does not mean the broke up. Now JJ, Junu and Micky are having a trio called JYJ Max and Uknow are still with SM but lets AKTF that after the lawsuit is resolved they will be back as 5 I am soo excited about the PV thanx for sharing
This is exactly why I dislike the fact Ayu will have business with something Korean. Random fans showing up and giving us all the info about idol groups that no one even asked them to provide...next thing we'll have random clips of "their boys" from random talk shows just to prove that they have amazing personalities...

Why do I have a feeling that law suit won't be resolved in another 10 years lol Mods should really kill off the last two pages...

Follow me @njanjayrp

Last edited by njanjayrp; 29th August 2010 at 07:17 AM.
Old 29th August 2010, 07:05 AM
RED LINE ~for TA~ Initiate

Just gonna say it again...just cause.

I'm alright with it because Jaejoong is the hottest asian guy on the planet.

☆ bunnnniiiieeeesssss ☆

- The "New Artists You're Trying Out" Thread -

don't forget to spread the kuu

Old 29th August 2010, 08:08 AM
until that Day… Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by njanjayrp View Post
This is exactly why I dislike the fact Ayu will have business with something Korean. Random fans showing up and giving us all the info about idol groups that no one even asked them to provide...next thing we'll have random clips of "their boys" from random talk shows just to prove that they have amazing personalities...

Why do I have a feeling that law suit won't be resolved in another 10 years lol Mods should really kill off the last two pages...
the fans of both Ayu and the boys are just too excited.. can we not?
so please give us some slacks ok?
I believe if it isn't JJ but anyone from JE groups or just ANYONE that you like, you're gonna go excited like us in here too..

even though I know it's totally out of topic to mention info bout the boys...
alright TOHO fans..just keep it low~ ^^
Old 29th August 2010, 08:24 AM
Daybreak Initiate

Quote:

Excuse me, she's my friend in real life and I happen to know she's just as big a fan of Ayu as DBSK, so she's not just some random fan. I'm sorry that some of us are fans of both. God forbid we should express our excitement about it.

Ayu official wallpapers in widescreen
♥ Mrs. Kwon Jiyong since 10/21/12 ♥

Old 29th August 2010, 08:29 AM
until that Day… Initiate

I think this thread should be locked, because it's no longer a rumor...
so that we could talk about the PV and everything related to it on the singles' thread~
Old 29th August 2010, 08:30 AM
count down Initiate

Quote:

lol even if it's gonna be a duet with Kuu, there're still gonna be fans who would post random information about Kuu cos they're excited.

My point is, WHOEVER it is, there're gonna be excited fans who're very happy about this, and well, why not?

YAYAYAYA GAGAGAGA DADADADA WOWOWOWO

Old 29th August 2010, 08:49 AM
RED LINE ~for TA~ Initiate

I think that if njanjayrp has a problem with people posting information that has nothing to do with the thread or any post, then he/she should report it as spam, instead of being an ass and being mean.

☆ bunnnniiiieeeesssss ☆

- The "New Artists You're Trying Out" Thread -

don't forget to spread the kuu

Old 29th August 2010, 09:35 AM
(don't) Leave me alone Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by emiko View Post
I think that if njanjayrp has a problem with people posting information that has nothing to do with the thread or any post, then he/she should report it as spam, instead of being an ass and being mean.
THANK YOU! I agree with you 100%.
Old 29th August 2010, 09:45 AM
Humming 7/4 Initiate

Quote:
That's called offtopic and we have full Trash can of those...and njanjayrp thinks people should stop posting useless information where it doesn't belong. Sadly I feel like being an ass today ^^ I did report them, the useful info does get easily lost around here and I am really tired of going through pages and pages of crap so I could find something that I actually want to read. Being excited and giving info nobody asked for are two very different things, and forgive my bluntness but I can't possibly see a connection between someone being excited and writing a paragraph about their law suits and current band activities >_> Go to the DBSK thread and be as excited as you want and I won't stand in your way

Follow me @njanjayrp

Last edited by njanjayrp; 29th August 2010 at 09:50 AM.
Old 29th August 2010, 11:14 AM
until that Day… Initiate

please mod, just lock this thread...
thank you~
Old 29th August 2010, 12:13 PM
still alone Initiate

Quote:

Well, sorry about posting about it.. but someone did ask for the info.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JackieRos View Post
who's that guy?
and cool
And sorry to clear up some unjust information that would give people who don't know them the wrong impression.

Quote:
I love you, emi Well said.

29-01-2010: Ayu in London
Old 29th August 2010, 05:50 PM
GAME Initiate

Quote:
agreed

Facebook
Twitter
Blogspot
Tumblr
Weibo

Old 29th August 2010, 07:06 PM
Dolls Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by tasking View Post

credit: DBSKnights

The pic of Ayu looks like an offshot of the crossroad cover. DBSKnights is saying that JJ's pics are from the PV, though.

Also, here's translations of the announcement made, the bottom one being from Ayu's official page.

Source: Yomiuri Shinbun + Ayumi Hamasaki Official Website
Translation: Translator @ OneTVXQ.com
Credits: OneTVXQ.com { One World. One Red Ocean. One TVXQ! }
Feel free to repost, but please leave the full credits intact. Thanks!
Why it says, it is the first PV without Ayu? Did they forget Connected??? And she also only a in a little Part in Endless Sorrow.
Old 29th August 2010, 07:11 PM
WHATEVER Initiate

i won't watch this pv...
sigh..
Old 29th August 2010, 07:47 PM
still alone Initiate

@Mari-chan: Connected is an animated PV, so that's why it possible doesn't count. However Endless sorrow is a PV without Ayu except the last seconds. For me Endless sorrow is one of her best PV's, because the PV tells a story on its own.
I think blossom will be the same. The PV will tell the song's story without it needs Ayu in it. It will be some kind of drama PV without Ayu in it.
Here are an example of a PV that tells a story without the artist is featured in it:

Before people will comment on it, I only know this drama PV and yes, it's from DBSK. You know, Ayu is a fan of them, so I won't be surprised if she thought about making such a PV after seeing it. She became a fan of them during the time they were promoting "Stand by U" and this PV has both a drama version and a member version. The drama version was released first, then the member version. What if Ayu might follow this? Blossom PV with Jaejoong (drama version) on crossroad and blossom PV with Ayu (normal version) on L?

For those who are interested in the member version:
Spoiler:

And don't kill me for making this comparison, okay? This would be a kind of special thing for her to do, since she never did something like this before.

29-01-2010: Ayu in London

Last edited by LizBrazil; 29th August 2010 at 07:57 PM.
Old 29th August 2010, 08:34 PM
monochrome Initiate

I expected something like this because she didn't talk about this pv, he is late and I saw she was not in ! This is not a bad idea because it's better as a fastmaking and rather bad pv and it will give a boost for sales !

Old 30th August 2010, 07:23 AM
fairyland Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by LizBrazil View Post
It's confirmed both on TA and her official website
thanks God!!

~thanks pepper for the set~
Old 30th August 2010, 08:42 AM
Depend on you Initiate

Quote:

A bit strongly worded but I agree with you. I'm a bit tired of repeatedly hearing a detailed explanation abt DBSK not breaking up and what each member is up to. Nothing against them, just not interested. Same explanation is repeated everytime a Tohoshinki member is mentioned, whatever jpop/kpop forum it is.

As for the PV, shld be interesting. I just wished Ayu was in it as well.

Last edited by greenteadrinker; 30th August 2010 at 08:48 AM.
Old 30th August 2010, 09:02 AM
until that Day… Initiate

^ if find no interest, just ignore it.. can you do that?

Other people might want to know who is this DUDE since he's NEW to the Ayu's fans like some of the ppl in here....so we as his fans also answering that question.. is it so wrong?

*sigh*
Old 30th August 2010, 09:09 AM
Humming 7/4 Initiate

^ considering what Ayu did at the previous a-nation, he is hardly "new" to Ayu fans, still there are people who don't know who he is I guess. Yet when people ask who he is there was no need to post the history of DBSK, "Jeajong is one of the members of the famous Asian boyband Tohoshinki" + a wiki link would be more than enough if you just wanted to explain it to them ^^ Over-the-top posts about them disbanding/being on a hiatus or whatever are needless. I hope you're getting my point. Yes we can skip the posts we don't wanna read, but when there are so many and when they are so long, it's not as easy

Quote:
Originally Posted by LizBrazil View Post
@Mari-chan: Connected is an animated PV, so that's why it possible doesn't count. However Endless sorrow is a PV without Ayu except the last seconds. For me Endless sorrow is one of her best PV's, because the PV tells a story on its own.
I think blossom will be the same. The PV will tell the song's story without it needs Ayu in it. It will be some kind of drama PV without Ayu in it.
Here are an example of a PV that tells a story without the artist is featured in it:

Before people will comment on it, I only know this drama PV and yes, it's from DBSK. You know, Ayu is a fan of them, so I won't be surprised if she thought about making such a PV after seeing it. She became a fan of them during the time they were promoting "Stand by U" and this PV has both a drama version and a member version. The drama version was released first, then the member version. What if Ayu might follow this? Blossom PV with Jaejoong (drama version) on crossroad and blossom PV with Ayu (normal version) on L?

For those who are interested in the member version:
Spoiler:

And don't kill me for making this comparison, okay? This would be a kind of special thing for her to do, since she never did something like this before.
There was no need to post this in every thread...

Follow me @njanjayrp

Last edited by njanjayrp; 30th August 2010 at 09:13 AM.
Closed Thread

Tags
blossom, tohoshinki