Remixes from Dance show time at HOTEL Love songs? - Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai
Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai
· Ayu's Official Site · Ayu's twitter · Ayu's YouTube · masa's translations · Misa-chan's translations ·


Go Back   Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai > Ayumi Hamasaki Forums > Enquiries

Notices

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Old 21st August 2014, 03:43 PM
Tom Punks's Avatar
Tom Punks Tom Punks is offline
Heartplace Initiate
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: Florida
Posts: 3,784
Remixes from Dance show time at HOTEL Love songs?

this may have been asked before but the search function never works for me so idk

anyway, I was wondering if the remixes from the Dance show time megamix at HOTEL Love songs are real, released remixes? and if so, does anyone know which? the only one I semi-recognized might have been SEASONS from ayu-mi-x 7... are the rest from that series as well? thanks for any help!
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old 23rd August 2014, 08:44 PM
orangeakira's Avatar
orangeakira orangeakira is offline
appears Initiate
 
Join Date: Jan 2014
Location: Millersville, PA
Posts: 1,067
I'd like to help you out but I don't really remember the dj setlist. I can't seem to find a video of it anywhere. As someone who loves remixes and has heard almost all of hers, I'm sure I'd be able to identify them if I could only find a video or audio file of it.
__________________
tumblr: pumpkinvision | 3DS friend code: 5386-7813-0796 | PSN: beatfreak19
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 24th August 2014, 03:58 AM
Party_King's Avatar
Party_King Party_King is offline
Far away Initiate
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Location: Berlin • Leipzig
Posts: 1,338
HOTEL Love songs DJ SET
- Dearest (Razor 'N Guido Club mix) 『ayu-mi-x 7 -version HOUSE-』
- TO BE (Jonathan Peters Club mix) 『ayu-mi-x 7 -version HOUSE-』
- For My Dear... (HOUSE NATION remix) 『ayu-mi-x 7 -version HOUSE-』
- talkin' 2 myself × STONEBRIDGE 『ayu-mi-x 6 -GOLD-』
- Voyage (TURBO's Circuit remix) 『ayu-mi-x 7 -version HOUSE-』
- fairyland (Hex Hector remix) 『ayu-mi-x 7 -version HOUSE-』
- vogue (Groove Coverage remix) 『ayu-mi-x 7 presents ayu trance 4』
- Far away (Alex M.O.R.P.H. Extended rmx) 『ayu-mi-x 7 presents ayu trance 4』
- SEASONS (John O'Callaghan remix) 『ayu-mi-x 7 presents ayu trance 4』


DJ 2 YAN MIX SET (A BEST LIVE)
- Intro
- Rule (Public Domain remix) 『ayu-mi-x 7 presents ayu trance 4』
- Trauma (JamX & De Leon's DuMonde remix) 『Cyber TRANCE presents ayu trance』
- Endless sorrow (Dance Nation remix) 『ayu-mi-x 7 presents ayu trance 4』
- independent (D-Nation remix) 『Cyber TRANCE presents ayu trance 2』 / 『ayumi hamasaki RMX WORKS from Cyber TRANCE presents ayu TRANCE』
- Greatful days (DJ JOKER vs HEAVENS WiRE remix) 『ayu-mi-x 7 presents ayu trance 4』
- July 1st (Flip & Fill Remix) 『Cyber TRANCE presents ayu trance 2』 / 『ayumi hamasaki RMX WORKS from Cyber TRANCE presents ayu TRANCE』
- You & Me -intro-


DJ HELLO KITTY MIX SET (CDL 13-14)
- Feel the love (DJ Hello Kitty remix) 『Feel the love/Merry-go-round』
- Wake me up (Remo-con rmx) 『again』
- Beautiful Fighters × MSTRKRFT 『ayu-mi-x 6 -GOLD-』
- STEP you × THE YOUNG PUNX! 『ayu-mi-x 6 -GOLD-』
- fairyland remix not on any of her releases
__________________

concerts i've attended:
「ayumi hamasaki ARENA TOUR 2018 ~POWER of MUSIC 20th Anniversary~」2018.04.07
「ayumi hamasaki ARENA TOUR 2018 ~POWER of MUSIC 20th Anniversary~」2018.04.08

Last edited by Party_King; 24th August 2014 at 04:01 AM.
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Old 24th August 2014, 06:45 AM
Pieces_of_SEVEN's Avatar
Pieces_of_SEVEN Pieces_of_SEVEN is offline
Rock'n'Roll Circus Initiate
 
Join Date: Sep 2004
Location: Fort Lauderdale, FL
Posts: 17,285
I need that damn fairyland remix
__________________

教えてよねぇあなたならこの時代をどう生きる
Ayu Concerts I've Attended:
Arena Tour 2013: A BEST LIVE
Arena Tour 2015: Cirque de Minuit
Arena Tour 2016: MADE IN JAPAN

You can find me on the gram: https://www.instagram.com/b_utifulfighter/
Reply With Quote
  #5  
Old 24th August 2014, 06:49 AM
chocopockymaster chocopockymaster is offline
No way to say Initiate
 
Join Date: Jan 2004
Location: Boston
Posts: 5,225
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pieces_of_SEVEN View Post
I need that damn fairyland remix
this^2
Reply With Quote
  #6  
Old 24th August 2014, 02:45 PM
Tom Punks's Avatar
Tom Punks Tom Punks is offline
Heartplace Initiate
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: Florida
Posts: 3,784
Quote:
Originally Posted by Party_King View Post
HOTEL Love songs DJ SET
- Dearest (Razor 'N Guido Club mix) 『ayu-mi-x 7 -version HOUSE-』
- TO BE (Jonathan Peters Club mix) 『ayu-mi-x 7 -version HOUSE-』
- For My Dear... (HOUSE NATION remix) 『ayu-mi-x 7 -version HOUSE-』
- talkin' 2 myself × STONEBRIDGE 『ayu-mi-x 6 -GOLD-』
- Voyage (TURBO's Circuit remix) 『ayu-mi-x 7 -version HOUSE-』
- fairyland (Hex Hector remix) 『ayu-mi-x 7 -version HOUSE-』
- vogue (Groove Coverage remix) 『ayu-mi-x 7 presents ayu trance 4』
- Far away (Alex M.O.R.P.H. Extended rmx) 『ayu-mi-x 7 presents ayu trance 4』
- SEASONS (John O'Callaghan remix) 『ayu-mi-x 7 presents ayu trance 4』


DJ 2 YAN MIX SET (A BEST LIVE)
- Intro
- Rule (Public Domain remix) 『ayu-mi-x 7 presents ayu trance 4』
- Trauma (JamX & De Leon's DuMonde remix) 『Cyber TRANCE presents ayu trance』
- Endless sorrow (Dance Nation remix) 『ayu-mi-x 7 presents ayu trance 4』
- independent (D-Nation remix) 『Cyber TRANCE presents ayu trance 2』 / 『ayumi hamasaki RMX WORKS from Cyber TRANCE presents ayu TRANCE』
- Greatful days (DJ JOKER vs HEAVENS WiRE remix) 『ayu-mi-x 7 presents ayu trance 4』
- July 1st (Flip & Fill Remix) 『Cyber TRANCE presents ayu trance 2』 / 『ayumi hamasaki RMX WORKS from Cyber TRANCE presents ayu TRANCE』
- You & Me -intro-


DJ HELLO KITTY MIX SET (CDL 13-14)
- Feel the love (DJ Hello Kitty remix) 『Feel the love/Merry-go-round』
- Wake me up (Remo-con rmx) 『again』
- Beautiful Fighters × MSTRKRFT 『ayu-mi-x 6 -GOLD-』
- STEP you × THE YOUNG PUNX! 『ayu-mi-x 6 -GOLD-』
- fairyland remix not on any of her releases
Wow, thank you for taking the time to help! I'm gonna have to make myself a playlist in iTunes

You know, I thought I'd recognized all the remixes from the DJ HELLO KITTY set, but I don't even remember there being a fairyland remix in there lmao

That's one of my faves and now I'm sad :\
Reply With Quote
  #7  
Old 24th August 2014, 03:18 PM
Party_King's Avatar
Party_King Party_King is offline
Far away Initiate
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Location: Berlin • Leipzig
Posts: 1,338
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pieces_of_SEVEN View Post
I need that damn fairyland remix
i think it was just made this short audio clip for this DJ-Set...


Quote:
Originally Posted by Tom Punks View Post
Wow, thank you for taking the time to help! I'm gonna have to make myself a playlist in iTunes
sure, you're welcome
__________________

concerts i've attended:
「ayumi hamasaki ARENA TOUR 2018 ~POWER of MUSIC 20th Anniversary~」2018.04.07
「ayumi hamasaki ARENA TOUR 2018 ~POWER of MUSIC 20th Anniversary~」2018.04.08
Reply With Quote
  #8  
Old 25th August 2014, 12:34 PM
drdolce's Avatar
drdolce drdolce is offline
MY STORY Initiate
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: Finland
Posts: 7,655
I don't really watch Ayu's concerts anymore but if there's a unreleased fairyland remix, I want it too.
__________________



Facebook | fanfiction.net | DeviantART | instagram

Reply With Quote
  #9  
Old 25th August 2014, 08:03 PM
chocopockymaster chocopockymaster is offline
No way to say Initiate
 
Join Date: Jan 2004
Location: Boston
Posts: 5,225
If we don't get that fairyland remix at some point in the future, I will riot. I love it TT__TT
Reply With Quote
  #10  
Old 25th August 2014, 08:47 PM
Tom Punks's Avatar
Tom Punks Tom Punks is offline
Heartplace Initiate
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: Florida
Posts: 3,784
^ I want a new remix series SO BAD, one that isn't full of more of the same old pre-Memorial address tripe, but I know we'll never get one :grump
Reply With Quote
  #11  
Old 26th August 2014, 06:34 PM
orangeakira's Avatar
orangeakira orangeakira is offline
appears Initiate
 
Join Date: Jan 2014
Location: Millersville, PA
Posts: 1,067
I'm pretty sure I remember an unreleased remix of Blue Bird being played in one of the DJ sets. Anyone know what I'm talking about. I think it was in the hotel love songs tour. I found youtube videos for the Hello Kitty and 2 Yan remix sets, but not for the HLS tour.
__________________
tumblr: pumpkinvision | 3DS friend code: 5386-7813-0796 | PSN: beatfreak19
Reply With Quote
  #12  
Old 27th August 2014, 01:06 AM
Party_King's Avatar
Party_King Party_King is offline
Far away Initiate
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Location: Berlin • Leipzig
Posts: 1,338
Quote:
Originally Posted by orangeakira View Post
I'm pretty sure I remember an unreleased remix of Blue Bird being played in one of the DJ sets. Anyone know what I'm talking about. I think it was in the hotel love songs tour. I found youtube videos for the Hello Kitty and 2 Yan remix sets, but not for the HLS tour.
I can tell you, that you're 100% wrong with that BLUE BIRD MIX
ARENA TOUR 2012 A ~HOTEL Love Songs~
the DJ-Set starts at: 131:25min
__________________

concerts i've attended:
「ayumi hamasaki ARENA TOUR 2018 ~POWER of MUSIC 20th Anniversary~」2018.04.07
「ayumi hamasaki ARENA TOUR 2018 ~POWER of MUSIC 20th Anniversary~」2018.04.08
Reply With Quote
  #13  
Old 7th December 2015, 04:49 AM
Pieces_of_SEVEN's Avatar
Pieces_of_SEVEN Pieces_of_SEVEN is offline
Rock'n'Roll Circus Initiate
 
Join Date: Sep 2004
Location: Fort Lauderdale, FL
Posts: 17,285
I know I'm hype as shyte, but why tf has this not been released digitally by now?! It makes the most sense and won't cost them any money...come on Avex! There are still hardcore fans who want EVERYTHING. lol

Same with extended remixes from ayu trance 2 and 4. I'm sure they easily could have put the full versions on a second disc, or a limited edition, since digital media wasn't the thing back then. smh.
__________________

教えてよねぇあなたならこの時代をどう生きる
Ayu Concerts I've Attended:
Arena Tour 2013: A BEST LIVE
Arena Tour 2015: Cirque de Minuit
Arena Tour 2016: MADE IN JAPAN

You can find me on the gram: https://www.instagram.com/b_utifulfighter/
Reply With Quote
  #14  
Old 24th August 2018, 09:25 AM
truehappiness's Avatar
truehappiness truehappiness is offline
Zutto… Initiate
 
Join Date: Aug 2003
Location: Anaheim, California
Posts: 34,445
Just for future reference, the intro of the 2-YAN set features a bit of Armin van Buuren's "This Is What It Feels Like" before Rule.

Last edited by truehappiness; 26th August 2018 at 02:54 AM.
Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT +1. The time now is 02:20 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.