TeamAyu LIMITED PREMIUM PREVIEW ~Party Queen~ information thread - Page 7 - Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai
Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai
· Ayu's Official Site · Ayu's twitter · Ayu's YouTube · masa's translations · Misa-chan's translations ·

Go Back   Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai > Ayumi Hamasaki Forums > Ayu Music News

Notices

Old 11th March 2012, 06:35 PM
I am... Initiate

^ source? Else it's just another of your presumably made-up posts.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ayumimylove View Post
And what would be wrong with that?.....
The simple fact that it's Ayumi and it would be completely different from the rest of her discography, far more so than all of her other albums. And we knew hbya already, too. Ayu's whole sentiment and image doesn't fit an all-out electropop album and aside the title and cover she gave absolutely no hint into that direction. And we all know her titles can be quite misleading(and her very "American mainstream" style releases have all had a parody of some sorts attached, Startin', Sparkle...she has yet to be serious about something like that, so the title being ironic in some ways was to be expected).

Also, we got enough people supplying us with catchy electropop right now, Ayu doesn't follow trends in such extreme ways that it would turn her completely generic, or at least hasn't so far. If she did, THAT would be a scandal
Old 11th March 2012, 06:40 PM
Endless sorrow Initiate

These lyrics seem very strong. And eyes, smoke, magic is even more interesting to me!!!!!!

You don't know how beautiful you are. ♡

Set by ownsarai.

Old 11th March 2012, 06:46 PM
Born To Be... Initiate

Location: where the Sexy little things Sparkle and sing Love songs (California)
Didn't Ayu say herself that the cover pictures were taken in NY? Pretty sure she did. And the picture on the PLAYBUTTON definitely looks like NY.
Anyhow, I am super excited for this album! Return Road is going to rock, I can already tell it's going to be one of my favorite Ayu rock songs. And Shake It!♥ OMG...I really need this album in my hands NOW...

♥sweet&simple♥
ღGraphic Junkies, UNITE!ღ
Old 11th March 2012, 06:48 PM
HAPPY ENDING Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by ayu_ready? View Post
no it was not. Misa-chan at that time translated a magazine interview where Ayu said that Virgin Road was a song of grateful feelings for everything and in particular for her mother. it is so in the chorus, btw, 'thank you for everything...." (Ayu & Mannie at the time of L release were not going to get married, lol. knowing that the lyrics were written even earlier, it was certainly not a purpousedly marriage-themed)

Moreover, in another interview she was asked what was the marriage song for her and she replied 'Many people would name 'Virgin Road' but to me it is 'M'
Quote:
Hey, thank you from the bottom of my heart
For all the loneliness, pain, sins and love

Hey, there are words I was never able to say it before
Uh, thank you for this life

That day when I couldn’t take care of myself
It wasn’t me who was hurt

I’ll never forget the day I first saw tears on your profile
When you’d always acted cheerful

I’ve met someone who says he wants to love and protect me as I am
Now we’re starting out walking together

No matter what sadness attacks us, no matter what happiness we encounter
We’ve sworn to share every moment of our lives
Please look out for me

Hey, I’m going to be thankful for everything that happens from now
Uh, thank you for everything, forever

There have been nights when we’ve argued
And I’ve run out of the house crying and screaming

But in the end I always know
That you understand me better than anyone else

I have a feeling that the person I love is similar somehow
To the person you met and fell in love with long ago

I have a feeling that the person I love is similar somehow
To the person you met and fell in love with long ago
For example, I see traces of him in his unconscious mannerisms

When I realised that, a single tear fell onto my cheek
So warm

Hey, thank you from the bottom of my heart
For all the loneliness, pain, sins and love
Yeah, it's a song where she is thanking her mother for taking care of her and saying that now she knew a guy who will take care of her from now on, that she will share her life with. A guy who loves her and accept her the way the is, who reminds her of her father (what can sound a little creepy, but common sense always tell us we fall in love with someone who has a similar personality of our father/mother). She is thanking her mom for everything cuz now she is getting married ^~

It doesn't matter if she met Mannie or not at that time, on the same way Nagase didn't die for her to write Heaven for example, and this doesn't change the fact that Virgin Road was announced by Avex as her first wedding song... far before we even heard the song or knew about the PV...

http://stan-wars.com/1989.html

I live around AHS (Ayumi Haters Sekai)

Old 11th March 2012, 07:38 PM
ayu-ro mix 2 Initiate

That awkward moment when you see people saying they can't wait anymore and won't bear ~10 more days of waiting when you know you'll have to wait until april 3rd or so to listen to the album because you're nothing more than a masochist who decided not to listen to ANYTHING until you receive your copy.

I'm looking forward to see Shake It♥ lyrics. "Erotic" ? Hmmmm, interesting, would have never expected this kind of lyrics from her.

arena tour 2016 ~M(A)DE IN JAPAN~ @ Yoyogi : 08/07 & 09/07
arena tour 2018 ~POWER of MUSIC 20th anniversary~ @ Osaka-jô hall : 21/07 & 22/07
COUNTDOWN LIVE 2023-2024 A ~A COMPLETE 25~ @ Yoyogi : 30/12 & 31/12

浜崎あゆみ ~since 2009~
tumblr ; last.fm

Old 11th March 2012, 07:44 PM
SURREAL Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by attractive nausea View Post
That awkward moment when you see people saying they can't wait anymore and won't bear ~10 more days of waiting when you know you'll have to wait until april 3rd or so to listen to the album because you're nothing more than a masochist who decided not to listen to ANYTHING until you receive your copy.

I'm looking forward to see Shake It♥ lyrics. "Erotic" ? Hmmmm, interesting, would have never expected this kind of lyrics from her.
hahaha, If I only had the same mentality as you. I'm really weak at waiting and ignoring leaked material, whenever something leaks I'm the first person who rushes to hear.

I'm not looking forward to Shake It♥ song and PV though.
Old 11th March 2012, 07:58 PM
GREEN Initiate

Im all for leaks!
It's not like I listen to the cd anyways... sometimes I wonder why i buy them?
Old 11th March 2012, 07:59 PM
ayu trance Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by isthisLOL? View Post
I still can't believe people were worried Ayumi would release a mindless electropop album
Quote:
Originally Posted by ayumimylove View Post
And what would be wrong with that?
We have ayu-mi-x, ayu trance and ayu-ro mix for electro tunes. Studio albums should stay classic high quality pop as far as my taste for Ayu's music goes.
Old 11th March 2012, 08:00 PM
ayu-ro mix 2 Initiate

^^^ That's what i used to do before, but this time i decided that it won't be the case.~ You can't imagine the amount of frustration though omg every time i see something leaking a little part of me dies inside

Well i don't think the lyrics will be something like "yeah baby come with me i want you so bad yeah i'm feelin good you're so hot yeah wo wo wo" either so don't worry

arena tour 2016 ~M(A)DE IN JAPAN~ @ Yoyogi : 08/07 & 09/07
arena tour 2018 ~POWER of MUSIC 20th anniversary~ @ Osaka-jô hall : 21/07 & 22/07
COUNTDOWN LIVE 2023-2024 A ~A COMPLETE 25~ @ Yoyogi : 30/12 & 31/12

浜崎あゆみ ~since 2009~
tumblr ; last.fm

Last edited by attractive nausea; 11th March 2012 at 08:15 PM.
Old 11th March 2012, 08:43 PM
GREEN Initiate

^ lol... I love those lyrics...
it makes for a very hot and steamy PV...
Old 11th March 2012, 09:07 PM
winding road H-Initiate

Everything seems amazing, I'm soooo excited about this release *O*

Old 12th March 2012, 08:29 AM
A BALLADS Initiate

Secret and GUILTY were my last two total surprises from Ayu...everything else has been spoiled or I downloaded them while my copy was shipping. I know that via YA or CDJ, the most economic shipping takes about 2 weeks but I can't justify spending that much more when the album already costs so much...lol!

Signature presented by the amazing majrakun <3 thanks photobucket
MY
Twitter | last.fm | Facebook | Tumblr

Old 12th March 2012, 02:39 PM
ANGEL'S SONG H-Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by ownsarai View Post
Didn't Ayu say herself that the cover pictures were taken in NY? Pretty sure she did. And the picture on the PLAYBUTTON definitely looks like NY.
Anyhow, I am super excited for this album! Return Road is going to rock, I can already tell it's going to be one of my favorite Ayu rock songs. And Shake It!♥ OMG...I really need this album in my hands NOW...
I don't believe she ever said that. When she was in New York, the work they were doing was for the calendar. They hadn't even announced the album at the time.

Someone posted a TON of information regarding the PREMIUM preview on their yaplog. It seems that they also posted a few of the earlier shots as well.

They wrote in a notebook when they were listening to the album. I can see that taskebab sounds kind of "HOTEL"-like? call was a bit like Last Links in a way? Letter was like It was or Life?

http://yaplog.jp/bold_delicious/

Specifically http://yaplog.jp/bold_delicious/archive/2539 and http://yaplog.jp/bold_delicious/archive/2541.

They were shown the lyrics of the songs on a projector as the songs played, it seems.

NaNaNa - intro was VERY rockish with heavy guitar, compared to Ladies Night and until that Day...

One line of the song says:
You're Party Queen
I'm a lonely Queen

Shake It♥ - She says "Shake it, shake it" in the chorus

taskebab - the interlude sounds like it'd fit HOTEL Love songs... very guitarish.

More info to come since they haven't finished their blogs yet.

Last edited by truehappiness; 12th March 2012 at 02:56 PM.
Old 12th March 2012, 03:05 PM
Don't look back Initiate

ômg...please bring more of this to us! Im so pumped for this album already!!!
Old 12th March 2012, 03:11 PM
ANGEL'S SONG H-Initiate

I don't think we need any descriptions now that we know that the previews are out, haha.
Old 12th March 2012, 03:46 PM
Initiate

Source is she was talking about that shoot with Ryan in her home long before her trip to NY. Try reading her TA entries and twitter once in awhile, I haven't been making stuff up just because you don't take the time to read.
Old 12th March 2012, 03:48 PM
ANGEL'S SONG H-Initiate

Ayu took the shots for Party Queen's cover in her hotel room in New York according to Twitter and her blog. I don't think that it was ever said to have been done in her home.
Old 12th March 2012, 04:20 PM
Initiate

It was a shoot done to show her personal items in her home. And her twitter statements about the cover said the shoot in the field in London was the cover shoot. Now the field shoot she said will be in Super Ayu. The only photo from her hotel seems to be the one in the window for the calendar. Doesn't matter either way and trying to post here is like talking to a brick wall.
Old 12th March 2012, 04:26 PM
ANGEL'S SONG H-Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by saigodansu View Post
It was a shoot done to show her personal items in her home. And her twitter statements about the cover said the shoot in the field in London was the cover shoot. Now the field shoot she said will be in Super Ayu. The only photo from her hotel seems to be the one in the window for the calendar. Doesn't matter either way and trying to post here is like talking to a brick wall.
The photos she took in her home were taken by herself with a digital camera or something. We haven't seen those yet.

The shots we saw when she announced the LIFE STYLE BOOK were taken with Leslie and Ryan in New York in her hotel.

Quote:
Fur~ther~more, we took some photos for this LIFE STYLE BOOK in NY. Some more re~~~ally awesome new stimulating shots by Leslie and I.
Old 12th March 2012, 04:27 PM
Over Initiate

Well,Ayu wears the same nails in the calendar as in the album cover.I think she did them in NY,since everything seems to be related to that city.

thanks ownsarai

Tags
浜崎 あゆみ, 浜崎あゆみ, party queen, team ayu, teamayu