[News] ayumi hamasaki 21st anniversary -POWER of A^3 - Page 30 - Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai
Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai
· Ayu's Official Site · Ayu's twitter · Ayu's YouTube · masa's translations · Misa-chan's translations ·

Go Back   Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai > Ayumi Hamasaki Forums > Ayu Music News

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 6th April 2019, 01:33 PM
opening Run Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by superbayu View Post
Just wanna know how long is the whole concert held?
It seems to be about 130 minutes.
Old 6th April 2019, 01:36 PM
Voyage Initiate

Disappointed that there's no band but so looking forward to hearing the ballad version of Surreal! The photos are looking great. Chuffed she did Manama.

Lol damn autocorrect NaNaNa even!!

Last edited by mi|kshake; 6th April 2019 at 01:55 PM.
Old 6th April 2019, 01:39 PM
Two of us Initiate

Dont forget poker face
Old 6th April 2019, 01:42 PM
Daybreak Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by superbayu View Post
Just wanna know how long is the whole concert held?
2 hours, more or less.
Old 6th April 2019, 01:44 PM
Interlude Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by voguehoney View Post
Spoiler:
"hamazaki" ayumi? 🤔

setlist and stage look great! looks like everybody is pleased with the show :3 very nice.
Old 6th April 2019, 01:46 PM
P.S II Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by labello View Post
Lee was with her (I think that’s his name)

Ah~~~ TQ 🌹

Very good setlist, like the stage too, hopeful they’ll release DVD/Blu-ray 🙏🏻
Old 6th April 2019, 02:37 PM
SCAR Initiate

Can we talk about how horrible the organisation was?

It took me about 2 hours queuing between goods, TA bonus and ticket (3 people only to hand tickets to everyone, with one for overseas fans, seriously TA?) Not that I came last minute either, but I was hoping I could chill and meet some ayu fans arriving 2 hours before the show...
This was very disappointing, considering we're in Japan, like wtf...

Anyway, was very happy with my seat (A2 block, Arena front) and the show was awesome, I had such a very good time!
Took many pictures, will try to share at least some here later.
The list was awesome in general, loved walking proud (she cried a bit during the chorus) and Sparkle (by the way, Sparkle was part of the medley, it started and ended with Sparkle if I remember).
Ayu was gorgeous, she couldn't sing the last 1234 you and me, said thank you instead. Also she made a mistake on lyrics, was it during EnergizE?
No band but there was a chorale + strings + drums.

Can't wait for tomorrow's show!
By the way, you were right the upper floor was empty and in the dark but the rest was definitely full tonight, didn't see an empty seat near me.

Edit: the 21st anniversary tshirt and the Trouble tour's towel went sold out, guess they were the most popular goods tonight.

Just the beginning -20- TOUR 2017 - Chapter 2 ~sacrifice~ @ Chiba [2017/11/21]
Just the beginning -20- TOUR 2017 - Chapter 3 @ Nara [2017/12/03]
21st anniversary ~POWER of A^3~ @ Saitama [2019/04/06]
21st anniversary ~POWER of A^3~ @ Saitama [2019/04/07]
MUSIC for LIFE ~return~ @ mu-mo LIVE digital streaming [2021/07/01]

Last edited by Sim'; 6th April 2019 at 02:40 PM. Reason: Add
Old 6th April 2019, 02:40 PM
WONDERLAND Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sim' View Post
Can we talk about how horrible the organisation was?

It took me about 2 hours queuing between goods, TA bonus and ticket
That´s normal, last year I was queuing 2,5h alone for the goods xD

Arena Tour 2012 A ~HOTEL Love Songs~ Marine Messe Fukuoka ~ 21.04.2012
Arena Tour 2015 A ~Cirque de Minuit~ Osaka Jo Hall ~ 25.04.2015
Arena Tour 2018 ~POWER OF MUSIC 20th Anniversary~ Saitama Super Arena ~ 07.04.2018
Arena Tour 2018 ~POWER OF MUSIC 20th Anniversary~ Saitama Super Arena ~ 08.04.2018
25th Anniversary Live Tour ~ Beisia Culture Hall Gunma ~ 04.11.2023
Old 6th April 2019, 02:49 PM
Born To Be... Initiate

The show looks wonderful and refreshing! Can't wait to watch it online. I wish I could have seen it in real life. It looks so great!!!

Old 6th April 2019, 03:00 PM
I am... Initiate

wth, this show sounds amazing. I GASPED when I read heaven and audience.
Old 6th April 2019, 03:04 PM
WONDERLAND Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xianghua View Post
wth, this show sounds amazing. I GASPED when I read heaven and audience.
me too, also EnergizE and Sparkle

Arena Tour 2012 A ~HOTEL Love Songs~ Marine Messe Fukuoka ~ 21.04.2012
Arena Tour 2015 A ~Cirque de Minuit~ Osaka Jo Hall ~ 25.04.2015
Arena Tour 2018 ~POWER OF MUSIC 20th Anniversary~ Saitama Super Arena ~ 07.04.2018
Arena Tour 2018 ~POWER OF MUSIC 20th Anniversary~ Saitama Super Arena ~ 08.04.2018
25th Anniversary Live Tour ~ Beisia Culture Hall Gunma ~ 04.11.2023
Old 6th April 2019, 03:20 PM
SEASONS Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by sitara View Post
"hamazaki" ayumi? 🤔
OH MY GOD
They are trolling fans there are no other explanations...

Oh wait there is, being unprofessional.
Old 6th April 2019, 03:54 PM
from your letter Initiate

I wacthed some video in IG, she sounded good in HEAVEN and walking proud.

Stage looks so nice^^
Old 6th April 2019, 04:00 PM

Setlist (slightly corrected)
Spoiler:

01. Duty
02. Microphone
03. Pride
----Dance Show----
04. EnergizE
05. STEP you
06. Medley (Sparkle ~ Summer Love ~ Movie on without you ~ NaNaNa ~ rollin' ~ Ladies Night ~ Sparkle)
----Orchestral Show----
07. walking proud
08. Part of Me
09. BRILLANTE
10. FLOWER
----Screen Video----
11. HEAVEN
12. Medley (SURREAL ~ evolution ~ SURREAL)
13. Bold & Delicious
14. Born To Be...

encore
15. Medley (You & Me ~ AUDIENCE)
16. Boys & Girls
17. Who...

Sparkle wasn't sung alone, it was a giant medley. Personally I wouldn't call BRILLANT a "new version". Arrangement was different though, especially because of the taiko drums. Also there was no ballad version of SURREAL I think? Just your normal medley. Also AUDIENCE was just a medley too.

Overall the concert was pretty good and a lot of fun! Really enjoyed it! Setlist was great, her vocals good and no uneccessary fake crying or throwing herself on the floor. She did a great job here and I'm really looking forward to tomorrow!
I had pretty good seats too, arena A blog row 12 and was close to the stage. The stage was very nicely done and looked cool, I liked it.
They also did a great job rearranging the songs and I loved loved loved the taiko drums as well as the strings!

I have just two complaints: no live band, which I find unacceptable for a concert. Especially since it sounded kind of weird sometimes how all other instruments besides strings and taiko were obviously prerecorded.
What made my friend and me feel very uncomfortable was how in the beginning during Duty and later during BRILLANT women in burqa were standing on stage for pure entertainment. Especially when looking at the current situation in Iran, with ISIS etc. and how women in other parts of the world are forced by law under this garment, are raped, stoned, lashed and put in prison for refusing to comply, this was inappropriate.

Other than that, I really enjoyed the concert!
Old 6th April 2019, 04:34 PM
July 1st Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by pheonixflame15 View Post
Is it the cirque de Minuit version of Duty?
Quote:
Originally Posted by voguehoney View Post
No
Original Version
OH THANK ALL GODS FOR THIS. I love Duty but absolutely loathe the CdM arrangement
Old 6th April 2019, 04:40 PM
Don't look back Initiate

Honestly looking at the images...THE SCREENS ARE BACK!!! damn this is a very promising tour and i hope they release the bluray!!
Old 6th April 2019, 04:44 PM
July 1st Initiate

voguehoney I am absolutely loving your photos! they all make me so excited about this concert—thank you for sharing them!

the set list is so pleasantly surprising, and the stage and the costumes all look so ...idk, INSPIRED? UGH it's been so long since I felt this way about her concert.

she is still A God.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chibi-Chan View Post
Overall the concert was pretty good and a lot of fun! Really enjoyed it! Setlist was great, her vocals good and no uneccessary fake crying or throwing herself on the floor. She did a great job here and I'm really looking forward to tomorrow!
I am so glad to hear this! happy you were having such a great time!

Quote:
What made my friend and me feel very uncomfortable was how in the beginning during Duty and later during BRILLANT women in burqa were standing on stage for pure entertainment. Especially when looking at the current situation in Iran, with ISIS etc. and how women in other parts of the world are forced by law under this garment, are raped, stoned, lashed and put in prison for refusing to comply, this was inappropriate.
holy shit

Last edited by Deep snow; 6th April 2019 at 05:44 PM.
Old 6th April 2019, 06:01 PM
End of the World Initiate

Quote:
Spoiler:

01. Duty
02. Microphone
03. Pride
----Dance Show----
04. EnergizE
05. STEP you
06. Medley (Sparkle ~ Summer Love ~ Movie on without you ~ NaNaNa ~ rollin' ~ Ladies Night ~ Sparkle)
----Orchestral Show----
07. walking proud
08. Part of Me
09. BRILLANTE
10. FLOWER
----Screen Video----
11. HEAVEN
12. Medley (SURREAL ~ evolution ~ SURREAL)
13. Bold & Delicious
14. Born To Be...

encore
15. Medley (You & Me ~ AUDIENCE)
16. Boys & Girls
17. Who...

Sparkle wasn't sung alone, it was a giant medley. Personally I wouldn't call BRILLANT a "new version". Arrangement was different though, especially because of the taiko drums. Also there was no ballad version of SURREAL I think? Just your normal medley. Also AUDIENCE was just a medley too.

I had pretty good seats too, arena A blog row 12 and was close to the stage. The stage was very nicely done and looked cool, I liked it.
They also did a great job rearranging the songs and I loved loved loved the taiko drums as well as the strings!

I have just two complaints: no live band, which I find unacceptable for a concert. Especially since it sounded kind of weird sometimes how all other instruments besides strings and taiko were obviously prerecorded.

Setlist is so good!
I don't know why they have a live band then prerecorded instruments honestly.
About the bursa, as a Muslim woman all I can say is that this is simply orientalism, and in this day and age with the Internet readily available one really has no excuses for ignorance and showcasing something that is simply a tool of male oppression.
Old 6th April 2019, 06:24 PM

Here are some pics I took. =) Quality isn't that great, especially since I took those without looking on my screen but focusing on the show. But I hope you enjoy them. =)
Spoiler:

Old 6th April 2019, 06:56 PM
WHATEVER Initiate

Quote:

I think associating a woman wearing a veil to Isis is more offensive than the veil. I don't know where you live in the world and what is your context but in Canada and North America, the only big deal with the veil is actually women and the left politics who want to make the veil acceptable in public. I haven`t seen the show but I highly doubt the number had anything to do with a political or religious statement or a hateful intention. I see women with the burka or covering their hair almost every day. It shouldn`t be more offensive than seeing a cross. Many people tend to be offended in order to support a group of people they believe should be offended without knowing it. It reminds me of the debate last year on AHS where people were saying that ayu being on a cross or using the last supper concept for a song should be offensive for Christians. I am a Christian and I have never been offended to see a cross in one of her show.

Unless we hear that people in the audience were personally hurt by the imagery(which I HIGHLY doubt), I don't think it is worth being offended. I get your point, it is true in certain extremist Islamic countries, women rights are undeveloped, but we shouldn't associate every Muslim symbol to the most radical movements of the religion. Did you know that there are Islamic feminist movements? And even though you mentioned Iraq first (Or Iran but Isis is from Iraq), the largest Muslim country is actually an Asian country (Indonesia).

Please do not see this message as an attack, but I think if we want to live in a world who accepts differences we have to stop being offended every time we see a cultural symbol.

EDIT : your pictures are fantastic
Closed Thread

Tags
a cube, goods, power of a^3