Online Shopping Help **READ FIRST** - Page 10 - Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai
Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai
· Ayu's Official Site · Ayu's twitter · Ayu's YouTube · masa's translations · Misa-chan's translations ·

Go Back   Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai > Ayumi Hamasaki Forums > Enquiries

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 14th May 2009, 02:20 PM
A BALLADS Initiate

I'm trying to use Crescent for the first time and I don't really understand what I'm doing (lol)

I have a $50USD deposit and I was bidding on a NL USB that was 20JPY. I entered 50JPY as the auction was 3 mnutes to go and I don't think my bid was added. Even though it says on my Auction List that I've bid 50JPY.

Should the bids go through automatically or do they have to be added in by someone from Crescent (meaning I have to bid a high amount early instead of try and snipe like with eBay?)....do many people here use it?

Signature presented by the amazing majrakun <3 thanks photobucket
MY
Twitter | last.fm | Facebook | Tumblr

Old 14th May 2009, 03:01 PM
LIKE A CRYSTAL H-Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by Iyreen View Post
^ that is my plan if they really have no more instock. I just wondering whether if I can just ask them to make refund so I can place order on HMV... I'll better stick to cdJapan and HMV after this..except for those collectible item that only YA have
I think it's possible to ask YesAsia to refund you in this case . Best for you to email them on this so that you can order via HMV HK

Quote:
Originally Posted by kendelle View Post
I'm trying to use Crescent for the first time and I don't really understand what I'm doing (lol)

I have a $50USD deposit and I was bidding on a NL USB that was 20JPY. I entered 50JPY as the auction was 3 mnutes to go and I don't think my bid was added. Even though it says on my Auction List that I've bid 50JPY.

Should the bids go through automatically or do they have to be added in by someone from Crescent (meaning I have to bid a high amount early instead of try and snipe like with eBay?)....do many people here use it?
sorry Kendelle , am a noob in here as I don't use Crescent . I know members like LacusClyne , Earth Maiden have used their services a lot of times

you want to PM them on this ?

Dedicated BRZ fan since 2008 debut single ♪ | team brz member ♥ | BREAKERZ BIRTHDAY PARTY 2024 ♥

My JPop Blog | My Twitter | BRZ Thread 47 | BRZ LiveJournal | BRZ Official Site

Old 14th May 2009, 03:14 PM
A BALLADS Initiate

Well, I got confirmation emails of my bids, so I guess they went though o__o; I might as well wait it out and see what happens. I just saw the 20Y USB and thought it was too awesome to miss! xDD All the other auctions I'm looking at end in a few days so I guess I'll keep checking back to see if the amount has increased ^^;

MY

Old 14th May 2009, 07:47 PM
WONDERLAND Initiate

So teh auction has allraeyd ended?
Then just look on the auction site and see whi is the highest bider to see if they did bid.

Arena Tour 2012 A ~HOTEL Love Songs~ Marine Messe Fukuoka ~ 21.04.2012
Arena Tour 2015 A ~Cirque de Minuit~ Osaka Jo Hall ~ 25.04.2015
Arena Tour 2018 ~POWER OF MUSIC 20th Anniversary~ Saitama Super Arena ~ 07.04.2018
Arena Tour 2018 ~POWER OF MUSIC 20th Anniversary~ Saitama Super Arena ~ 08.04.2018
25th Anniversary Live Tour ~ Beisia Culture Hall Gunma ~ 04.11.2023
Old 14th May 2009, 10:47 PM
I am... Initiate

and they (crescent) will probably send you a mail if the bid was succesful or not..
I've never used Crescent before, but I used a few others and that's what they all do.
so you'll probably know soon.

Old 17th May 2009, 08:47 AM
BALLAD Initiate

Quote:
^ that is my plan if they really have no more instock. I just wondering whether if I can just ask them to make refund so I can place order on HMV... I'll better stick to cdJapan and HMV after this..except for those collectible item that only YA have
yesasia won't allow you to cancel your order unless they confirm that they can't find it for you, so you have to wait at least a week for them to do resourcing.

Quote:
Originally Posted by kendelle View Post

your bid is automatically through. you can refresh your 'auction list' page to check if you are still the highest bidder, if you are it will show as 'on going', but if someone had place a bid higher then you, it will show 'raise' and 'give up' icons.

My Instagram

Old 18th May 2009, 01:56 AM
WHATEVER Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by LacusClyne View Post
yesasia won't allow you to cancel your order unless they confirm that they can't find it for you, so you have to wait at least a week for them to do resourcing.
Yea I've read in YA help section. Anyway YA managed to reship the usb last week. Hope it will arrive safely this time.

By the way, Lacus, you bought your PCDL bath towel at the YA spring sale right? When YA shipped your item and when did u received it? I just want to estimate the shipping time of YA to Malaysia since Malaysia and SG are neighbour.

set by CHERRIM

Old 18th May 2009, 05:51 AM
BALLAD Initiate

^i think i receive it within 8 working days

My Instagram

Old 18th May 2009, 07:28 AM
WHATEVER Initiate

^God. I think I can worry for my PCDL goodies now? *_* I wonder whats wrong with my item I bought from YA??? Im sure I've given them my correct shipping address..

set by CHERRIM

Old 18th May 2009, 09:47 AM
BALLAD Initiate

^don't worry yet, i had once wait for an order from them for 3 weeks

My Instagram

Old 22nd May 2009, 08:59 AM
A BALLADS Initiate

lol, free shipping usually = slow shipping. xD

So, I have another question relating to Crescent Shop - how am I able to order the Marionette box from mu-mo through them? Or anything from Japan-based online stores #__#

MY

Old 22nd May 2009, 02:04 PM
BALLAD Initiate

you can send a message to them under the message board with the url/what is the item/quantites, then they will reply you on the message board with the quotation.

If you agree with their price, then you pay through paypal, and after they receive your payment, they will order for you.

BUT the tricky thing is they don't accept preorders, you can only ask for a quotation after the item is available at mu-mo, so you have to take the risk that it might be sold out before they place your order.

Remember, the musical box is only available 18th june from 6pm japan time, so you have to hog the computer during that period(i'm planning to do that, i DIE DIE MUST HAVE IT!!!!!).

My Instagram

Old 25th May 2009, 04:39 AM
A BALLADS Initiate

^ Haha, I'll stay late at work and order it (because our home internet doesn't work!) ;__;

MY

Old 10th June 2009, 10:14 AM
WHATEVER Initiate

yay~ today I got 4 parcels at ONCE (postman pile up my parcels again -.-) and two of them are from the long awaited yesasia's NL Usb and PCDL goodies. Finally after so many weeks +_+
The other two are from Karen (around 3 weeks from Sg @_@) and Branv.

and the USB that I got is the reship one.I guess the original shipment is really lost.

set by CHERRIM

Old 10th June 2009, 10:45 AM
INSPIRE Initiate

wow...good to hear that you've received your parcel although its quite long =.="

Old 10th June 2009, 11:40 AM
BALLAD Initiate

Quote:
yay~ today I got 4 parcels at ONCE (postman pile up my parcels again -.-) and two of them are from the long awaited yesasia's NL Usb and PCDL goodies. Finally after so many weeks +_+
The other two are from Karen (around 3 weeks from Sg @_@) and Branv.

and the USB that I got is the reship one.I guess the original shipment is really lost.
3 weeks for a parcel from singapore???? it sounds ridiculous, what on earth is the malaysia postal service doing? they get paid for being lazy....

My Instagram

Old 10th June 2009, 03:10 PM
INSPIRE Initiate

i think its good already because they don't lost it :p

Old 10th June 2009, 04:27 PM
WHATEVER Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by LacusClyne View Post
3 weeks for a parcel from singapore???? it sounds ridiculous, what on earth is the malaysia postal service doing? they get paid for being lazy....
yea I agree. You know what, Karen actually sent the item earlier than u send the ayupan, but I got yours much more earlier than Karen's. Guess they cant be lazy for registered mail but super lazy for regular air mail.

set by CHERRIM

Old 10th June 2009, 04:37 PM
LIKE A CRYSTAL H-Initiate

I mailed out stuff to people living in different states of Malaysia before so I understand that

it doesn't matter now , at least you have received the DVD from me already

Dedicated BRZ fan since 2008 debut single ♪ | team brz member ♥ | BREAKERZ BIRTHDAY PARTY 2024 ♥

My JPop Blog | My Twitter | BRZ Thread 47 | BRZ LiveJournal | BRZ Official Site

Old 10th June 2009, 05:11 PM
WHATEVER Initiate

yeap, its fine as long as I got the item, but I dun like their attitude (Malaysian postal service) for always delaying. They can work on time on registered stuff so why not for regular airmail since the speed between registered and non-registered is same It just registered need to be sign by receiver while regular is not, thts the only diff. Well..waiting is suffering for me at least when it started to reach months or so. Sometimes I feel the speed is like im using SAL instead of regular airmail +_+
Too bad I cant afford EMS much since the cost is killing me.

nvm, I'll better stop complaining because I know I aredi said about this for so many times aredi

set by CHERRIM

Closed Thread

Tags
bootleg, cdjapan, hmv japan, online shopping, ordering, play-asia, yesasia