[News] ayumi hamasaki COUNTDOWN LIVE 2015-2016 A ~II thread~ - Page 19 - Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai
Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai
· Ayu's Official Site · Ayu's twitter · Ayu's YouTube · masa's translations · Misa-chan's translations ·

Go Back   Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai > Ayumi Hamasaki Forums > Ayu Music News

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 9th January 2016, 08:54 PM
Voyage Initiate

Quote:
I just can't with you guys blaming Avex for any bad decision. We're talking about Ayumi Hamasaki, not a brand new artist who has no voice inside the company. She is the executive producer of pretty much everything that she releases. This is not just about a bad company, or bad management
I agree! I may be biased because I do like Avex, but I also think Ayu loves her job and really wanted to do the Team Ayu Tour even if it would screw with her voice for the remainder of the year. Also, although we would understand, I guess she couldn't cancel CDL, plus it is only 3 days as opposed to a whole tour.

I'm sure she will take better care of her voice during her break and maybe even take up some better singing techniques? I don't know much about singing so I can't comment on how much of the CDL performance was down to her schedule this year and her technique.
Old 9th January 2016, 09:27 PM
A Song for XX Initiate

Omg the autotune on Born to be... is really terrible lol. I don't think that GREEN's autotune is bad though.

I still think that her vocals were quite alright considering the amount of singing in 2015. I hope she will rest her voice a little and comes back with better vocals. I don't think that she needs to retire or whatever, at most she needs a break, a longer one for all I care and that's all.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zeke. View Post
Also, I really dislike GREEN's arrangement - I keep thinking RED LINE is coming in every time the instruments start up.
Ah, yes you're right! I was wondering the whole time of which song the new arrangement reminds me! yes, RED LINE indeed
Old 9th January 2016, 10:23 PM
POWDER SNOW Initiate

OMG... Lol at least the auto-tune isn't as bad as A BEST LIVE tho but just imagine the auto-tune for Many Classic Moments rofl.

And what is up with all these Avex blaming? God this isn't 2002 anymore ya'll have to retire that excuse. She is the one who decides for her career nowadays...

praying for your souls

Old 9th January 2016, 10:49 PM
Endless sorrow Initiate

Is it something wrong with my hearing? Compared to tv version born to be sounds quite similar...for me Green is much much much more electronicified
Old 9th January 2016, 11:28 PM
GAME Initiate

Why would anyone think Ayu is calling all the shots in a declining music industry where the bottom line is more important than ever? She works for a corporation.
Old 10th January 2016, 02:11 AM
WHATEVER Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by Coelacanth View Post
Why would anyone think Ayu is calling all the shots in a declining music industry where the bottom line is more important than ever? She works for a corporation.
THIS. No corporation would ever give up control of a cash cow like Ayu, no matter how unsuccessful she may seem to be. I'm pretty sure Ayu's been singing about still being very much under Avex's control years past A BEST and until now. alterna, Pride, until that Day..., Secret, Don't Look Back, I could go on. She even recently said that she can still relate to Secret. So, I don't understand why people think she's the master of her own destiny at this point. That's not to say that she doesn't make any of her own decisions when it comes to her career, but it's likely that avex still has the final say.

avatar + signature by Zanmato@Ayu Dynasty

Last edited by reixminako; 10th January 2016 at 02:23 AM.
Old 10th January 2016, 05:51 AM
appears Initiate

too many dancers on the stage...can't really focus on Ayu...I don't really like this CDL
Old 10th January 2016, 11:46 AM
Love song H-Initiate

photos from barks

Old 10th January 2016, 05:30 PM
Rock'n'Roll Circus Initiate

I really don't mind the dancers. My attention doesn't sway from ayu much anyway. I have zero complaints about CDM, except for certain parts of the set list.

教えてよねぇあなたならこの時代をどう生きる
Ayu Concerts I've Attended:
Arena Tour 2013: A BEST LIVE
Arena Tour 2015: Cirque de Minuit
Arena Tour 2016: MADE IN JAPAN

You can find me on the gram: https://www.instagram.com/b_utifulfighter/
Old 11th January 2016, 03:32 AM
Virgin Road Initiate

Well..I believe everyone here that have been watching the show live..the dancers or the performers really not distracting at all....we still can very much focus on Ayu...

but yes, maybe on the DVD it's a little bit distracting...but I'm used to it and won't complain about it anymore..

Ayumi Hamasaki...Queen of my life...

Old 11th January 2016, 06:01 AM
Trauma Initiate

Avex blocked Step You video in Japan, and now, they no longer block it
I realize that they do not block her latest albums too, it's so weird

ᵋ₍⚬ɷ⚬₎ᵌ Zhao Li Ying Fan ᵋ₍⚬ɷ⚬₎ᵌ

Old 11th January 2016, 10:09 AM
July 1st Initiate

I have a love-hate sentiment toward this mechanical edit. Essentially I prefer edited vocals to poor performances, but I also couldn't help noticing when the edit is too much that she sounds robotic. That said, I like the GREEN edit because she sounded too strained/tired/off-pitch in the original performance (and just generally the whole show); however, it's kind of overused in Born To Be...
Old 12th January 2016, 10:53 AM
Love song H-Initiate

photos from http://109news.jp/event/20160112/49234/?detail

Old 12th January 2016, 11:40 AM
SURREAL Initiate

Bottom left male dancer, is he new? Kinda hot lol
Old 12th January 2016, 03:11 PM
SURREAL H-Initiate

it's so weird but being at her lives....it's so hard for me to hear the vocal issues. but then i see these tv versions and it sounds like a completely different live.

she really didn't sound that bad...but then i guess she really did? haha it's weird

in terms of editing, as long as they keep the audience's reactions and such i don't mind it too much. but when they bring down their volume too much it just doesn't work for me. since it's a concert and all i want that atmosphere.

more than vocal editing i can't stand when the dvd edits switch camera angles too much. i generally don't care what each dancer is doing. like at all lol. show them in the broad views and here amd there, but constantly changing views bothers me. now that her troupe is so big it just seems to happen more haha.

"Remember, don't let others dictate your music taste. If you like whatever you're listening to, keep listening to it."

Old 12th January 2016, 04:52 PM
winding road H-Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by tokyoxjapanxfan View Post
in terms of editing, as long as they keep the audience's reactions and such i don't mind it too much. but when they bring down their volume too much it just doesn't work for me. since it's a concert and all i want that atmosphere.

more than vocal editing i can't stand when the dvd edits switch camera angles too much. i generally don't care what each dancer is doing. like at all lol. show them in the broad views and here amd there, but constantly changing views bothers me. now that her troupe is so big it just seems to happen more haha.
I agree, if they lower/remove the audience reactions too much the concert feels unexciting...
I'm honestly hoping they make WARNING look better on the DVD with better camera angle choices, because it's annoying how you can barely see Ayu behind the dancers on the TV version.

Old 13th January 2016, 01:10 PM
Sky high Protector

All those beautiful picture ♥ I would be so glad if Ayu released a new photobook.
Old 13th January 2016, 08:15 PM
(don't) Leave me alone Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by attractive nausea View Post
I'd rather listen to over-edited vocals than horrible vocals
Agreed. I think they did a really good job editing her vocals this time. Miracle workers lol.
Old 14th January 2016, 06:42 AM
P.S II Initiate

Someone uploaded the full concert to YouTube, and I watched it... Hmmmmm she definitely need to rest

Old 14th January 2016, 06:54 AM
Trauma Initiate

He has it in better quality. Hope he can share the raw file I don't like this show but I want the intro

ᵋ₍⚬ɷ⚬₎ᵌ Zhao Li Ying Fan ᵋ₍⚬ɷ⚬₎ᵌ

Closed Thread

Tags
浜崎 あゆみ, 浜崎あゆみ, countdown live 2015-2016, made in tokyo