[News] New mini album 'sixxxxxx' out August 5th, 2015 III - Page 25 - Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai
Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai
· Ayu's Official Site · Ayu's twitter · Ayu's YouTube · masa's translations · Misa-chan's translations ·

Go Back   Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai > Ayumi Hamasaki Forums > Ayu Music News

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 5th July 2015, 09:47 PM
YOU Initiate

There are previews for the songs already?
Old 5th July 2015, 09:56 PM
rainy day Initiate

Nintendo had already said he likes that old housey style. It's really a matter of taste and preference for the genre. Me, I adore beautiful melodies and emotional music, but to me, that's what trance is, not house. Trance has an intricacy about it that I don't sense as strongly in house. House is more about "the groove" and "the beat," it tries to evoke a more "feel good" feeling by keeping things relatively basic. Daishi is very much a house DJ, and seeing as I have never been a fan of house due to its lack of intensity (in both composition and arrangement), I am not a fan of his work simply because I am not a fan of that style. I cannot attach myself to it because it doesn't spark a strong emotion within my chest.
Old 5th July 2015, 10:03 PM
July 1st Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by tokyoxjapanxfan View Post
Summer Diary sounded soooo good.
How was it ?

Juste take note that tokyoxjapanxfan said something about a song that we don't know anything, that snippet of Sayonara and Summer Diary PV were aired during the last date of the TOUR, and you guys are just here, crying about DAISHI DANCE....

Let's f**** talk about news !!

Old 5th July 2015, 10:10 PM
Because of You Initiate

^lol so what? unless we all have a chance to hear any of them, none can rely on someones opinions.

and what can you more discuss about the PVs? none said anything about them either and descriptions don't really tell enough as pics and snippets do. So in other words we still have nothing to discuss about
Old 5th July 2015, 10:13 PM
Secret Initiate

^^ Well I mean... It's not like we got recordings of the songs/videos from the concert... So we'd just be talking about nothing other than from whoever attended the concerts and got to hear the songs/see the video. Lol.

To answer oribital, I just enjoy the nostalgic sound in DAISHI's music. He makes really good traveling music. I love walking on trails or even riding on trains/light rails while listening to his music because it's smooth and chill stuff. That's all there is to it. I'm a huge sucker for old House music and I LOVE piano and strings. There's no doubt that he doesn't change his sound at all, which I like lol. Same reason I love Zedd to death. But I can understand why his productions aren't some people's cup of tea. Zeke also summed it up pretty well.
Old 5th July 2015, 10:15 PM
Humming 7/4 Initiate

The good thing about DD is that his melodies are piano driven which ultimately saves the songs. So far I liked a couple of his songs, even though you could easily tell it was a DD song as they are all similar in a way. I really am glad he's done another one for Ayu.

Follow me @njanjayrp

Old 5th July 2015, 10:48 PM
JEWEL Initiate

All I know is Daishi Dance ruined one of my favorite songs. I still to this day pretend the HEAVEN remix doesn't exist. I rather like WIFL but only because of the composition. I knew Daishi Dance had something to do with just by how bland the arrangement sounds. I know fans say ayu's music is stale a lot but when I think of stale, I think of Daishi Dance.
Old 5th July 2015, 11:52 PM
SURREAL H-Initiate

i don't know if I rember enough to confidently give a description haha. It's mid tempo? I guess? It's not slow, but nothing like snowy kiss or TSMGO. It was more a constant speed than say, July 1st or blossom. Which go from slow to fast. Not as peppy as Greatful days or Blue Bird...definitely pop though.

But honestly don't quote me on any of this lol. I remember that I really liked it, and the video was very well done.

It was filmed in Guam in, you guessed it, one day.

The sunset scenes in the water were beautiful.

Also the little boy seems like he was just a guest at the resort/hotel. I don't think he has any connections to Ayu at least.

Sayonara I unfortunately missed the first part but it also looked very well done. Quite conceptual.

"Remember, don't let others dictate your music taste. If you like whatever you're listening to, keep listening to it."

Last edited by tokyoxjapanxfan; 5th July 2015 at 11:58 PM.
Old 6th July 2015, 01:36 AM
Secret Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by jbrat2219 View Post
All I know is Daishi Dance ruined one of my favorite songs. I still to this day pretend the HEAVEN remix doesn't exist. I rather like WIFL but only because of the composition. I knew Daishi Dance had something to do with just by how bland the arrangement sounds. I know fans say ayu's music is stale a lot but when I think of stale, I think of Daishi Dance.
That's funny because that HEAVEN remix was my first taste of DAISHI DANCE's music, and it remains as one of my all-time favorite Ayu remixes lol.
Old 6th July 2015, 07:45 AM
ayu-mi-x II Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by drdolce View Post
Lol, no. She dates guys and then dumps them and disses them in her songs as if she herself is the victim and the one who got hurt when it was other way around. It's so obvious she can't write anything without breaking someone's heart first.
Usually Taylor gets hers broken but whatever... Your message is kinda pissing me off it's that typical "I have no idea about taylor swift but I know she's overrated so I'll write what everybody else writes" opinion. If someone breaks up with you over the phone in 20 seconds, why would you not wanna diss that ass, why would you not write a song about it lol it's perfect material. (the song that spawned from that event wasn't even a diss track). smh

But anyways ayu looks AMAZING in this outfit omg her legs in the picture with alvin are perfection! and the mask and the big rings DAYUM

tumblr

Old 6th July 2015, 09:22 AM
Because of You Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by Daeklei View Post
There are previews for the songs already?
speaking of which, i wonder when are we getting those.
Old 6th July 2015, 09:39 AM
ANGEL'S SONG H-Initiate

A month till release, so I imagine we'll get tricklings of new things every week from now till then.
Old 6th July 2015, 09:40 AM
Because of You Initiate

they'd better hurry up cuz i cannot wait anymore lol
Old 6th July 2015, 10:51 AM
Dolls Initiate

I.m really curious for the covers.
Old 6th July 2015, 02:13 PM
July 1st Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by tokyoxjapanxfan View Post
i don't know if I rember enough to confidently give a description haha. It's mid tempo? I guess? It's not slow, but nothing like snowy kiss or TSMGO. It was more a constant speed than say, July 1st or blossom. Which go from slow to fast. Not as peppy as Greatful days or Blue Bird...definitely pop though.

But honestly don't quote me on any of this lol. I remember that I really liked it, and the video was very well done.

It was filmed in Guam in, you guessed it, one day.

The sunset scenes in the water were beautiful.

Also the little boy seems like he was just a guest at the resort/hotel. I don't think he has any connections to Ayu at least.

Sayonara I unfortunately missed the first part but it also looked very well done. Quite conceptual.
Thank you !

Old 6th July 2015, 02:44 PM
ayu-mi-x II Initiate

I hope we'll get the covers tomorrow / wednesday the suspense is killing me every time I get on here haha

tumblr

Old 6th July 2015, 03:43 PM
Who... Initiate

I can't wait to see the covers for this. I love getting new shoots of Ayu to see.
From the rewviews of people who saw the PV and heard the songs at the concerts..
it sounds so promising!
I wish I wasn't so impatient with stuff, haha.
Old 6th July 2015, 04:03 PM
ayu-ro mix 2 Initiate

Excited for the cover! *finger crossed*
Old 6th July 2015, 04:07 PM
End of the World Initiate

Pray for great covers
Old 6th July 2015, 09:36 PM
Lelio Protector

I want the mini album already. =(
Closed Thread

Tags
浜崎 あゆみ, 浜崎あゆみ, mini album, sixxxxxx