Ayu's social networks - Discussion #56 - Page 21 - Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai
Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai
· Ayu's Official Site · Ayu's twitter · Ayu's YouTube · masa's translations · Misa-chan's translations ·

Go Back   Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai > Ayumi Hamasaki Forums > Ayu Celebrity News

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 18th October 2020, 10:47 AM
WONDERLAND Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by Toniayu123 View Post
On another side note, it’s so cute we’re having some insights on her pregnancy this time around.
Yeah it´s so lovely <3

Arena Tour 2012 A ~HOTEL Love Songs~ Marine Messe Fukuoka ~ 21.04.2012
Arena Tour 2015 A ~Cirque de Minuit~ Osaka Jo Hall ~ 25.04.2015
Arena Tour 2018 ~POWER OF MUSIC 20th Anniversary~ Saitama Super Arena ~ 07.04.2018
Arena Tour 2018 ~POWER OF MUSIC 20th Anniversary~ Saitama Super Arena ~ 08.04.2018
25th Anniversary Live Tour ~ Beisia Culture Hall Gunma ~ 04.11.2023
Old 18th October 2020, 07:57 PM
POWDER SNOW Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chibi-Chan View Post
I never said it doesn't? But her post does not say that she went to the shrine so that she could pray for her morning sickness to go away. Her post says that she went to the shrine to pray for good health for her children and took a walk afterwards which felt good. I just provided a correct translation as opposed to the one apparently provided by instagram.
Lol i just knew instagram’s translation was a bit wacky, it would take me a long time to translate it myself cause my japanese is so rusty. Thank u for the clarification.

praying for your souls

Old 19th October 2020, 04:17 AM
opening Run Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by visionfactory View Post
Timmy is doing a Facebook live right now, lol I just found out he unfriended me (because I have an ayu pic on my avatar?)
Did he say anything interesting?
Old 19th October 2020, 04:38 AM
ANGEL'S SONG Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris85 View Post
Did he say anything interesting?
No. It was a random chat with a friend of him about a TV series called "Doctor Who". As I saw he ignored all ayu-related messages, I asked him about the series he was talking about and he was nice to reply

My first J-pop cover album is out on Spotify! Please check it out!
Old 19th October 2020, 09:49 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by koumori View Post
Thank you to both of you for providing additional context. Remember not everyone speaks or reads Japanese here, so if you are kind enough to clarify details then keep it nice. People are trying their best to understand even if it's through a translation service at first.
I feel as if this "keep it nice" is directed at me and I don't really understand why. After Andali posted what they understood from the auto translation but that it was a little confusing, I went straight to instagram, took a look and gave a better translation to clear things up for them. I just wanted to help amd I even added conciously so that my correction of the instagram translation wouldn't come of as harsh. Or did it? And this is an honest question.
I just felt a little said that after I just wanted to help, the first comment popping up is kind of correcting my own translation based not on what she had writting but on a hashtag and to be honest I felt a little attacked.
I remember when I was always the one being grateful for people giving me proper translations and whenever I can I'm happy if I can now kind of give this back. I just tried to help Andali and it makes me said if I get a more or less passive aggressive response for that from someone else for no reason.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Andali View Post
Thank you! The Instagram translation was terrible in comparison. Thank you for clearing it up
You're very welcome! =)
Old 19th October 2020, 10:49 AM
RAINBOW Guardian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chibi-Chan View Post
I feel as if this "keep it nice" is directed at me and I don't really understand why. After Andali posted what they understood from the auto translation but that it was a little confusing, I went straight to instagram, took a look and gave a better translation to clear things up for them. I just wanted to help amd I even added conciously
It was directed generally to try and stop any further escalation of the translation discussion. I'll DM you later today to discuss this further.
Old 19th October 2020, 06:20 PM
RAINBOW Guardian

New IG post:

ひとり時間が出来たら、身体のストレスを和らげるTimeスタート

ぬるめのメディテーションバスに浸かって全身温めて、ストレッチポールで肩甲骨ほぐして、胸をたーくさん開 いて新しい酸素をいれて。

自分が包まれていて一番落ち着ける素材のパジャマを着たら、レモンのエッセンシャルオイルをディフューザー に入れて芳香浴

あとはフカフカの羽毛布団にくるまれば極楽タイム

明日はどんな一日かなって考えながら

#morningsicknessallday
---------

rough translation (corrections welcome)
This was posted with emojis that can't be reposted here!

What to do to relieve physical stress when alone

Soak in a lukewarm meditation bath to warm your whole body, loosen your shoulder blades with your stretch pole*, then take a big deep breath.

When you're wrapped in pajamas in your most soothing material, use some lemon essential oil in a diffuser.

After that, if you wrap yourself in a fluffy blanket, it's paradise time

Thinking about what kind of day it will be tomorrow

#morningsicknessallday

*kind of like a foam roller—it runs the length of your spine and you lay on top of it on the floor (thank you to chocopockymaster for the clarification!)

Spoiler:
Old 19th October 2020, 06:35 PM
Who... Initiate

Thank you for translating the posts!
It sucks that she seems to suffer from the morning sickness so badly during the pregnancy
Old 19th October 2020, 06:43 PM
Because of You Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deep snow View Post
honest question: would I be violating her privacy if I knew the username of her private Instagram account, which I will never ever have (follower) access to?
By this saying, you just want to stalk on her? So you can go to check her account from time to time to make sure she set her accounts private all the time? What is the different between violating her privacy?

She does not want people to know her private accounts and thats why she has her own private account.

Wtf is this kind of toxic fandom, wants to know everything about her

Put my mouth on the lyrics like CPR

Old 19th October 2020, 07:10 PM
RAINBOW Guardian

Quote:
Originally Posted by kotora View Post
By this saying, you just want to stalk on her? So you can go to check her account from time to time to make sure she set her accounts private all the time? What is the different between violating her privacy?

She does not want people to know her private accounts and thats why she has her own private account.

If she wanted it to be truly private, she wouldn't have used it back in the day to interact with fan photos, like the one that Earth Maiden mentioned with Timmy.
I completely agree with letting her have her privacy where she can and I'm not personally interested in finding out alternative accounts she might still have, but considering how this was brought up (from a fan), it makes sense that someone would ask. It's not a sign of a toxic fandom when you look at the entire context so let's not blow it out of proportion.

Imo Ayu probably has another IG account that she only follows and interacts with her friends and family on like most celebrities, and that wouldn't be the one she used for fan stuff.
Old 19th October 2020, 11:28 PM
theme of a-nation '03 H-Initiate

As long as people aren't DMing her private account or sharing it with others, it's not toxic.

I still think it's creepier that fans take selfies in front of her house/neighborhood.
Old 20th October 2020, 10:41 AM
July 1st Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by koumori View Post

If she wanted it to be truly private, she wouldn't have used it back in the day to interact with fan photos, like the one that Earth Maiden mentioned with Timmy.
I completely agree with letting her have her privacy where she can and I'm not personally interested in finding out alternative accounts she might still have, but considering how this was brought up (from a fan), it makes sense that someone would ask. It's not a sign of a toxic fandom when you look at the entire context so let's not blow it out of proportion.

Imo Ayu probably has another IG account that she only follows and interacts with her friends and family on like most celebrities, and that wouldn't be the one she used for fan stuff.
thank you Koumori, for your measured explanation without resorting to insinuations and rude assumptions

I don't think knowledge of what the account itself is harmful to her privacy, at all, because, after all, it is private and locked and will never be open to people who aren't her inner circle. if she didn't want anyone to simply find or stumble upon this account, she would not have made any social media account.

as pommy48 has already mentioned, what violates her privacy would be to follow her around in real life and reveal the location of her private whereabouts. I think we all can tell how different this is from the mere knowledge of her private social media account.
Old 20th October 2020, 10:28 PM
Far away Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by kotora View Post

It's not that deep
Old 21st October 2020, 10:28 AM
still alone Initiate

Spoiler:

親友のBD🎁探しにきたらお店がぎゅうぎゅうに混んでて、とりあえず外でクルクルまわって体温あげて寒さを 凌ぐ作戦ちゅう💃

#めぐリズム必須
Old 21st October 2020, 01:13 PM
July 1st Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by EndOfTheWorld View Post
Spoiler:

親友のBD🎁探しにきたらお店がぎゅうぎゅうに混んでて、とりあえず外でクルクルまわって体温あげて寒さを 凌ぐ作戦ちゅう💃

#めぐリズム必須
I kind of wish this were a concert outfit. I love how it looks on her
Old 21st October 2020, 02:27 PM
opening Run Initiate

I really don't like when people semi-wearing their masks.
Old 21st October 2020, 03:05 PM
Endless sorrow Initiate

^ same. But here she seems to be standing in some remote place, maybe even her house so it's okay if that's the case. When she was walking in the city another day I remember her face was properly covered.
Old 21st October 2020, 03:11 PM
SEASONS Initiate

^it’s a public place since she’s went to a store to buy a present for a friend but had to wait outside because it was crowded lol But I think she did it for the picture only. At least she’s wearing a proper mask.
Old 21st October 2020, 03:20 PM
July 1st Initiate

I didn't notice that it was hanging below her nose wow (too focused on the coat lol)

she usually wears her masks properly though. if you see the concert making footage, she's usually observing rehearsals and everything while wearing masks, so I assume she's used to it. I hope this isn't a case of her violating health protocols.
Old 21st October 2020, 04:30 PM
MY STORY Initiate

maybe her pregnancy is making her feel short of breath? Masks aren't always easy to breathe in.

AYU ~Countdown Live 2012-2013 ~WAKE UP~ [29.12, 31.12], AYU ~CDL Cirque du Minuet [29.12.14], AYU TROUBLE 18-19 [05.01.19]
Maaya Sakamoto ~Mitsubachi [30.12.12] BABYMETAL [10.01.2015]

BIG BANG [21.10.2015]
Closed Thread

Tags
facebook, instagram, social media, tiktok, twitter