ayumi hamasaki ARENA TOUR 2015 A Cirque de Minuit ~真夜中のサーカス~INFO III - Page 26 - Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai
Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai
· Ayu's Official Site · Ayu's twitter · Ayu's YouTube · masa's translations · Misa-chan's translations ·

Go Back   Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai > Ayumi Hamasaki Forums > Ayu Music News

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 11th June 2015, 09:49 PM
WONDERLAND Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by truehappiness View Post

Seems like it is backstage + LP sized panel for the LUCKY! sticker.
Nope it´s only LP size panel for the Lucky card.

When you buy CD/DVD at the venue you can draw and if you win you can choose signed poster OR backstage (backstage only possible with valid ticket for that day)

Arena Tour 2012 A ~HOTEL Love Songs~ Marine Messe Fukuoka ~ 21.04.2012
Arena Tour 2015 A ~Cirque de Minuit~ Osaka Jo Hall ~ 25.04.2015
Arena Tour 2018 ~POWER OF MUSIC 20th Anniversary~ Saitama Super Arena ~ 07.04.2018
Arena Tour 2018 ~POWER OF MUSIC 20th Anniversary~ Saitama Super Arena ~ 08.04.2018
25th Anniversary Live Tour ~ Beisia Culture Hall Gunma ~ 04.11.2023
Old 11th June 2015, 11:24 PM
ANGEL'S SONG H-Initiate

It says the backstage thing is one of the prizes on the signboard though, doesn't it?
Old 12th June 2015, 12:03 AM
WONDERLAND Initiate

Here is the news:
http://avex.jp/ayu/news/detail.php?id=1021154

Arena Tour 2012 A ~HOTEL Love Songs~ Marine Messe Fukuoka ~ 21.04.2012
Arena Tour 2015 A ~Cirque de Minuit~ Osaka Jo Hall ~ 25.04.2015
Arena Tour 2018 ~POWER OF MUSIC 20th Anniversary~ Saitama Super Arena ~ 07.04.2018
Arena Tour 2018 ~POWER OF MUSIC 20th Anniversary~ Saitama Super Arena ~ 08.04.2018
25th Anniversary Live Tour ~ Beisia Culture Hall Gunma ~ 04.11.2023
Old 12th June 2015, 12:40 AM
ANGEL'S SONG H-Initiate

I don't mean the CD promotion, but the misanga bonus prize board.

Old 12th June 2015, 06:48 AM
ayu trance Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by maxikot View Post
It's normal that such stuff happens (the equipment problems). Such a big thing like movable screen being stuck is kind of serious but they will fix it. Screen going black is not a big deal. Ayu is a performer so the fact she had some small injury may happen. We all are in danger of injuring ourselves during daily routines. I just hope Riki is fine.
I think she usually has an injury through out her tour too. With Asia tour 08 she sang a song with a pin stabbed into her from her Hannabi performance. There was a news article about that too how they pulled a bloody pin from her. But she's a tough cookie

Old 12th June 2015, 07:21 AM
Crazy 4 U H-Initiate

Do you guys want a seperate a-natiom thread?
Ayu is confirmed for both Osaka dates 08/22 and 08/23 and the second Tokyo date 08/30.

「変わらないなら 変えるしかない」

Last edited by Corvina; 12th June 2015 at 07:29 AM.
Old 12th June 2015, 11:28 AM
monochrome Initiate

Off topic slightly, but I'm out of the loop. Did Shuya leave or is he still around?
Old 12th June 2015, 11:42 AM
Memorial address (take 2 version) Initiate

He left the troupe.
Old 12th June 2015, 02:28 PM
Rock'n'Roll Circus Initiate

OK, so I'm finally home, and have sort of started the unpacking process. LOL my time in Japan was so spectacular that I am unable to properly put it into words. I'll focus this post on the ayu concerts.

I had a few days in Japan before the concerts, and they were fun, but then, finally, Saturday came. We arrived at yoyogi around 125pm. There was already a long line at the TA booth for the bracelet. I thought it was the same line for picking up tickets also. Either way, I wanted a bracelet. So we waited in line. I got my bracelet. I go to the ticket line. It was very simple. The guy picked up a stack of maybe 10 envelopes (not many!) and found the one with my name on them. I said to him in Japanese "they're great seats, right?" and he says "of course!" so he asks me to open them right there. I open the envelope. I GOT A2 SEATS! My eyes lit up and I almost cried. I was in disbelief. For A BEST LIVE I got C5 or something like that and I paid way more from a reseller shop. Anyway, with still a few hours to go before the doors opened, we went to the photo booth, took pics, then went to the goods line. I bought almost everything. Also, out of 13 ayupans, I have like 4 or 5 doubles. BUT I did manage to snag the entire collection, minus the secret ayupan and the one with the gold hat, but I already have the gold hat on its way.

As we were waiting for the doors to open, it was raining a little. I could tell we were getting looks, because my boyfriend is black and dressed in ayu gear, and I had on these crazy gold winged jeremy scotts. ANYWAY, finally, they open the doors and we go in. We sit for like an hour, flabbergasted at how amazing the seats were.

FINALLY, the main show starts. After a short opening act, she goes right into Duty. I must say, that on both days, her vocals were spectacular. They were filming both days. I waved my lights and fan in unison with thousands of other fans. Pride was OK, I was never TOO into that song. Microphone was upbeat and very energetic. Ayu was fierce as ever.

GAME really surprised me. I honestly didn't watch much of CDL, so most of the show was new to me. She did some really impressive aerial acts with two of her dancers. I was in awe. Then, one of my AND my boyfriends favorite performances of the entire show- my name's WOMEN. Ayu and Lico KILLED IT. I loved their dancing and the whips. Very hot and sexy. Speaking of hot...why is it always so hot inside yoyogi? They need to turn the damn AC up.

Then until that Day...very fun. Ayu did some short, simple choreography. 1 LOVE was also (unexpectedly) a favorite, just because of how great of a job she did performing it. There was this move where she and her dancers spinned their hair around over and over during the bridge and it was just COOL. WARNING was amazing, I was very excited to hear it live. Then there was Miccie's song...it was sweet. Why doesn't he show his face though?!

HAPPY ENDING I cried during. Seeing Secret live made me appreciate the song more. Last minute and A Song for were great. I have no complaints. She did strain a little in Last minute, but she has in every live performance I've seen of that song, especially during the last chorus. (miss) understood was another one that I don't listen to often, but loved hearing it live.

I cried during Anything for You, and I think the guy next to me did as well. Such a sweet performance. My boyfriend sat during a few songs because his feet really hurt. Mostly the ballads or the songs he didn't know very well. This was one of them. I wish he knew the lyrics, because this song is such a wedding song.

Forgiveness was nice, all her dancers held large red hearts and danced with them. She sounded great. I then also cried during Progress when all of the messages from her dancers appeared on the screen. It was so uplifting and positive and I couldn't hold my emotion in.

The energy really picked up once Rule started! SO much fun! With this concert being so much rock and ballads, even though this is a rock song, it felt almost dancey. I was very into Lady Dynamite. The dancers did this little thing where on the screen it was set up like a 2D fighting game, like Mortal Kombat. Boys on the left side vs girls on the right side. Basically a dance battle. There were "health gauges" on the monitors and all. Of course, the girls ended up winning. Why wouldn't they?

Another favorite was immature. I LOVED the huge elephant and wasn't even sure if it was going to move around, but it did. SO cool. My boyfriend doesn't know Japanese, but he knows small parts of a few ayu songs because I play them so frequently. In immature, it's before the second chorus when she says "ichiichi" and he mouthed the words and it was so cute. The arrangement was pretty cool. Not EDM but it was dancey. I think nothing beats the album version for me though.

Mirrorcle World was intense...after the song, before the curtain fell, she did the usual thanking everyone, and singing "wow wow, yeah yeah yeah" over and over.

A few minutes passed, we were all chanting for ayu to come back. So she starts with Movin on without you. Finally a pop song! My boyfriend was hoping for Lelio or XOXO or Terminal, but I knew she wasn't gonna do those. She danced really cute. Not choreography, but just having fun on stage. I loved it.

Hearing step by step in full was nice. There are some LA LAs at the end that I hope are also in the studio version. She sang Greatful Days both days, which was slightly unfortunate, as I would have preferred glitter or Sunrise at least. It was an abridged version also. No second verse or chorus.

MC seemed extra long. My boyfriend was sitting because he had no idea what they were saying. I got about 60% of it. Ayu talking with ZIN was so cute. ZIN is too cute! I don't think I noticed it before. And he follows me on instagram! LOL ayu talked about how there have been various accidents and problems since the beginning of the tour, and how they've all worked past them and ended up here. She talked about the new mini album a bit. There was a part where she and ZIN were teaching the audience so sing the "wow wow yeah yeah" but from TSMGO. It was really funny because they brought in another dancer and he attempted to sing the wow wow yeah yeah part, and he was purposely doing it in funny voices. We all laughed a lot. I forget the rest of the MC for now.

Boys & Girls started...nothing new there. Was hoping for a ball, but I didn't get one. That's OK though, because I got a misanga and A2 SEATS! I wasn't complaining. I maybe teared up slightly during TSMGO because I love the lyrics and the melody just gets me. I think at this point (at least on the first day), my boyfriend was over it and really tired. His feet really hurt. But I get it...it was a really long show! He's an angel. (He did have much more fun and felt much better the second day. He was much more energetic too! It was so cute...I think I have finally converted him from just listening to ayu because I do, to actually really liking her songs!! LOL)

I cried during Who..., just because it's a classic. Also cried during MY ALL, because even though I don't listen to it much, as she sang it, I thought of how it applied to my relationship. It was nice. We caught some streamers.

After the concert, I was just hanging out near the booths because the crowds trying to exit are always crazy, and OMFG NHK NEWS COMES UP TO US AND ASKS TO INTERVIEW US! It was me, my boyfriend, and two new friends I had just met, Risa, a Japanese girl, and Sky, who's also on this forum. I was really thrown and kind of froze! My Japanese is usually pretty good to get me by, but I found Risa translating certain things for me during the interview. I wonder what made them choose US?! Maybe because my boyfriend is this big black guy and they probably NEVER see that demographic at an ayu show! LOL anyway, after asking questions about how we got into ayu, and for how long, and for what reason, they asked us to record a short message for ayu, and guaranteed that she would see it. We all had to think of something to say in unison toward the camera. I forget exactly what we said, but we posed and said "We love you ayu! ganbatte ne!" or something.

Not much changed the second day. My seats were B5, which were still AMAZINGGGGGG. My boyfriend swears that ayu smiled and waved at him when she was near us. It's possible. We've been tweeting her and certain members of the troupe pics of us. He got SOOO excited and I was surprised. It was so freaking cute.

I guess that's it for now. They showed a lot of audience members on the monitors during the encore. Hopefully I can find myself on the blu ray if they use any footage from yoyogi! Anyway, look out for me on NHK news! When it airs, I would love to see it! I guess that's a long shot though, right? That makes me sad.

Here are a few pics from the two days. It was an incredible experience, and I truly could not have asked for more. Then again, ayu never disappoints (me).

I was SUPPOSED to meet up with NJanjayrp, but he had no service and we didn't end up seeing each other, so that sucks. But I met some new friends and gained like 30 ig followers that day. LOL XD

Spoiler:

The most surprising part of the night- BEING INTERVIEWED BY NHK NEWS!!

教えてよねぇあなたならこの時代をどう生きる
Ayu Concerts I've Attended:
Arena Tour 2013: A BEST LIVE
Arena Tour 2015: Cirque de Minuit
Arena Tour 2016: MADE IN JAPAN

You can find me on the gram: https://www.instagram.com/b_utifulfighter/
Old 12th June 2015, 02:54 PM
too late Initiate

Thanks for your review... Pieces_of_SEVEN
I found that you and your friends are very cute. I can understand why the reporters chose your group because of your western appearance.
i love your bear shoes <3 LOL

Last edited by holy_arrow; 12th June 2015 at 04:18 PM.
Old 12th June 2015, 03:31 PM
Virgin Road Initiate

Your shoes...OMG!

Thanks for sharing

Ayumi Hamasaki...Queen of my life...

Old 12th June 2015, 03:33 PM
ayu-mi-x Initiate

@Pieces_of_SEVEN
I'm really really jealous. Everything sounds soooo amazing. Hope that I get the chance to see Ayu in the near future.

Old 12th June 2015, 05:59 PM
POWDER SNOW Initiate

Thank you very much Pieces_of_SEVEN! And OMG you have amazing shoes!
Old 12th June 2015, 06:40 PM
starting over Initiate

Pieces_of_SEVEN thanks for the review and I love what your wearing.
Old 12th June 2015, 08:03 PM
Voyage Initiate

Thanks for the review Pieces_of_SEVEN! The photos are cute too!
Old 12th June 2015, 08:49 PM
poker face Initiate

Your eyebrows are PERFECTION!

Tumblr * Twitter

Old 12th June 2015, 10:33 PM
Two of us Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by douggn View Post
I think she usually has an injury through out her tour too. With Asia tour 08 she sang a song with a pin stabbed into her from her Hannabi performance. There was a news article about that too how they pulled a bloody pin from her. But she's a tough cookie
Wasn't during the performance fated / Together When... of CDL 07-08?
Old 12th June 2015, 11:05 PM
Memorial address (take 2 version) Initiate

Pieces, I fucking died @ your bear shoes LMAO

Glad you had an amazing time!!!
Old 13th June 2015, 02:20 AM
monochrome Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by chocopockymaster View Post
He left the troupe.
Thanks, I've been so out of loop.

Pieces of Seven, your eyebrows are on point! You and your boyfriend are adorable!
Old 13th June 2015, 07:16 AM
appears Initiate

6th picture down. Is a staff member checking your passport? What's going on?

Tags
浜崎 あゆみ, 浜崎あゆみ, arena tour 2015, cirque de minuit