a-nation stadium festival Charge and Go! information thread #2 - Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai
Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai
· Ayu's Official Site · Ayu's twitter · Ayu's YouTube · masa's translations · Misa-chan's translations ·

Go Back   Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai > Ayumi Hamasaki Forums > Ayu Music News

Notices

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 3rd September 2013, 10:48 AM
Connected Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by douggn View Post
The black and red kimono may be the same one from her CDL 2009-2010 future classics, I was watching it last night and how its worn, you don't really get to see the black sleeve in CDL09-10 but the beadwork on the red side looks the same as the one she wore at a-nation
It's the same kimono from CDL. You can see that she actually didn't wear the black sleeve during CDL. There's a chunk of cloth hanging loose on her right. Some red squares were also seen at the bottom, however it's not as much as this current performance. And it's also worn during Moments performance. I didn't see anything wrong with recycle costume though. More environmental friendly haha. I'm sure her costume closet is getting too huge by now.

Last edited by kinix; 3rd September 2013 at 10:53 AM.

Tags
浜崎 あゆみ, 浜崎あゆみ, a-nation