『M 愛すべき人がいて』The story of encounter & separation hidden in the birth of a songstress - Page 3 - Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai
Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai
· Ayu's Official Site · Ayu's twitter · Ayu's YouTube · masa's translations · Misa-chan's translations ·

Go Back   Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai > Ayumi Hamasaki Forums > Ayu Celebrity News

Notices

Old 3rd August 2019, 12:17 PM
ayu trance Initiate

Wow that’s cool

My Website Twitter Last.Fm
Old 3rd August 2019, 12:50 PM
SURREAL H-Initiate

Tie up with a best 3 and bam, you got yourself some promotion lol

"Remember, don't let others dictate your music taste. If you like whatever you're listening to, keep listening to it."

Old 3rd August 2019, 01:03 PM
MY STORY Initiate

Damn, it's getting a TV adaptation? That's pretty awesome. I'm always interested in these types of stories. They're fascinating to me.

You can find me from these too:
~ Facebook
~ Instagram
~ AO3

Old 3rd August 2019, 03:21 PM
Memorial address (take 2 version) Initiate

Oh for fuck’s sake
Old 3rd August 2019, 03:24 PM
ayu-ro mix 2 Initiate

Wow, I honestly don't know how to feel about all of this (not her romance with Max but the book + tv adaptation thing) but i'm happy if she gets good publicity from this....

The picture from the article, where does it come from??? She looks stunning!
Spoiler:

arena tour 2016 ~M(A)DE IN JAPAN~ @ Yoyogi : 08/07 & 09/07
arena tour 2018 ~POWER of MUSIC 20th anniversary~ @ Osaka-jô hall : 21/07 & 22/07
COUNTDOWN LIVE 2023-2024 A ~A COMPLETE 25~ @ Yoyogi : 30/12 & 31/12

浜崎あゆみ ~since 2009~
tumblr ; last.fm

Old 3rd August 2019, 05:27 PM

Yeah, intersting. A story about a wealthy successfull man fucking a teen who is so desperate to make some money to contribute to her mum's income because her father left the family and is therefore in the idol industry selling bikini shots to men to masturbate to. Lovely story. Really, what could possibly be wrong here?
If Max really was involved with Ayu at the beginning of her career, that's sexual abuse. And you all know it.
If this is just gossip, it's still disgusting that Ayu allowed this book/drama adaptation to happen. Not to mention that all that people will think after reading/seeing this will be that the girl with no talent happened to fuck her way to the top and doesn't deserve her spot among the most successfull female Japanese artists at all.
Old 3rd August 2019, 05:44 PM
No way to say Initiate

Has she done some sort of a tv interview to be released for the book?
Old 3rd August 2019, 05:50 PM
No way to say Initiate

I think this pic was shot at some of Kouhaku Utagassen's rehearsals a few years ago

ayumi hamasaki COUNTDOWN LIVE 2012-2013 A ~WAKE UP~. Dec 29/30/31, 2012. Yoyogi National Gymnasium, Tokyo.
ayumi hamasaki 15th Anniversary TOUR ~A BEST LIVE~. Apr 13/14, 2013. Saitama Super Arena, Saitama.
ayumi hamasaki 15th Anniversary TOUR ~A BEST LIVE~. July 27/28, 2013. Yoyogi National Gymnasium, Tokyo.
ayumi hamasaki ARENA TOUR 2016 A ~MADE IN JAPAN~. May 22, 2016. XEBIO Arena, Sendai.
ayumi hamasaki ARENA TOUR 2016 A ~MADE IN JAPAN~. July 18, 2016. Osaka-Jo Hall, Osaka.
ayumi hamasaki COUNTDOWN LIVE 2016-2017 A『Just the beginning -20-』. Dec 29, 2016. Yoyogi National Gymnasium, Tokyo.
ayumi hamasaki 『Just the beginning -20- TOUR 2017』. July 15/17, 2017. Osaka-Jo Hall, Osaka
ayumi hamasaki 『Just the beginning -20- TOUR 2017』. January 9, 2018. ROHM Theatre, Kyoto
Old 3rd August 2019, 06:03 PM
Crazy 4 U H-Initiate

From what I've seen, reviews and opinions are very mixed about this.

Personally I don't really understand it - first I thought somebody is making a book out of those old rumours, so whatever.
But then Ayu published her foreword she wrote for it where she basically confirms it's based on truth and there's the info out she gave the author interviews so she can write the novel.
I mean, what? Does she have to sell parts of her private life now for avex in her current career path?
Cause I don't think she needs it for herself, at least financially.
Whatever she wants, but I'd like her to concentrate on other things.

And well, yeah, Japan has sadly a history of romanticising relationships between older guys and younger girls (like teacher - pupil love stories in dramas).
Btw. the info about the drama I haven't seen anywhere else so far, so Idk how true that is.

「変わらないなら 変えるしかない」

Old 3rd August 2019, 06:07 PM
No way to say Initiate

comments at GirlsChannel are pretty harsh like 'she got to the lowest point', 'now she really sells her private life', 'the only way to get attention', 'nobody cares'

like I'm OK with the book but making a TV dorama? part of me is disappointed but another part wonders who's going to play ayu and Max

ayumi hamasaki COUNTDOWN LIVE 2012-2013 A ~WAKE UP~. Dec 29/30/31, 2012. Yoyogi National Gymnasium, Tokyo.
ayumi hamasaki 15th Anniversary TOUR ~A BEST LIVE~. Apr 13/14, 2013. Saitama Super Arena, Saitama.
ayumi hamasaki 15th Anniversary TOUR ~A BEST LIVE~. July 27/28, 2013. Yoyogi National Gymnasium, Tokyo.
ayumi hamasaki ARENA TOUR 2016 A ~MADE IN JAPAN~. May 22, 2016. XEBIO Arena, Sendai.
ayumi hamasaki ARENA TOUR 2016 A ~MADE IN JAPAN~. July 18, 2016. Osaka-Jo Hall, Osaka.
ayumi hamasaki COUNTDOWN LIVE 2016-2017 A『Just the beginning -20-』. Dec 29, 2016. Yoyogi National Gymnasium, Tokyo.
ayumi hamasaki 『Just the beginning -20- TOUR 2017』. July 15/17, 2017. Osaka-Jo Hall, Osaka
ayumi hamasaki 『Just the beginning -20- TOUR 2017』. January 9, 2018. ROHM Theatre, Kyoto
Old 3rd August 2019, 06:15 PM
Crazy 4 U H-Initiate

Yeah, whatever they thought before making this - creating trouble to promote Trouble and the tour? - I don't think this is going to be good promotion.
Man, Ayu.

「変わらないなら 変えるしかない」

Old 3rd August 2019, 06:21 PM
theme of a-nation '03 H-Initiate

I remember how genuine she was when she was younger about not wanting to be sold as Ayumi Hamasaki, a product.

This was a calculated move involving her. I miss the days when her private life was private.
Old 3rd August 2019, 06:41 PM
End of the World Initiate

Anyone have a summary of her foreward for it?
Old 3rd August 2019, 06:52 PM
HAPPY ENDING Initiate

Guys... Her whole career was based on her exploiting her personal life to make money. The majority lf of her lyrics, and every single one from her peak, are about her personal life. WTH? O_o

And I dont get the pommy48 comment about her not wanting to be a product when she said several times at her peak that this was exactly what she was/is. A product. This is even more funny on a forum where most of the complains about her is that she is not being "product enough".

http://stan-wars.com/1989.html

I live around AHS (Ayumi Haters Sekai)

Old 3rd August 2019, 07:43 PM
ayu trance Initiate

I didn’t expect good comments from girlschannel LOL
People are quite hypocrite considering the book is Number 1 online it prove there are indeed curious...
It’s juste like a biography nothing wrong with that all.

My Website Twitter Last.Fm
Old 3rd August 2019, 09:55 PM
ANGEL'S SONG H-Initiate

Oh my.
Old 3rd August 2019, 10:22 PM
WE WISH Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by Corvina View Post
From what I've seen, reviews and opinions are very mixed about this.

Personally I don't really understand it - first I thought somebody is making a book out of those old rumours, so whatever.
But then Ayu published her foreword she wrote for it where she basically confirms it's based on truth and there's the info out she gave the author interviews so she can write the novel.
I mean, what? Does she have to sell parts of her private life now for avex in her current career path?
Cause I don't think she needs it for herself, at least financially.
Whatever she wants, but I'd like her to concentrate on other things.

And well, yeah, Japan has sadly a history of romanticising relationships between older guys and younger girls (like teacher - pupil love stories in dramas).
Btw. the info about the drama I haven't seen anywhere else so far, so Idk how true that is.
She probably doesn't need it for herself? These are all assumptions people are making to make it so much more complicated. It's so much easier to be a fan of celebrities when you don't do that, but it's up to you.

It happened 20 years ago, so its literally history from a couple decades ago. Plenty of fictional stories like this exist where people interview the figures of interest (or related figures) and then edit to make the story they want. Ayu's career is old as shit and she's not in her prime anymore, so it doesn't seem like a big deal to take an interview for this. At least in my perspective. And a lot of this info is stuff people knew or assumed (but even if it wasn't, what I said applies).

She's also not writing this novel so the point on focusing on other things seems irrelevant, no? This doesnt stop her from doing anything else.

On another note, people complain about ayu selling her private life...but this story is old, and we've always known things to some extent about her private life, whether about relationships or family history, etc, so I don't think it's a new phenomenon.

In general, it's a book. People write books about many things, including celebrities. Nothing new.

Somewhat unrelated to the above, I'd honestly be interested in hearing more about ayu's first decade of her career in general. It's far away, so it would be neat if she shared stories (unrelated to someone else's personal project like a novel they want to write). That's up to her though I guess and also whatever she's allowed to say without repercussions from avex.

Ayu 💛 JASMINE 💛 Hikki 💛 Eiko 💛 MELL
♡ MUCC ♡

Twitter

Old 3rd August 2019, 10:23 PM
Humming 7/4 Initiate

^ Also some AHS members have a need to seize every opportunity they have to portray ayu in the worst way possible, tbh the whole “selling of her private life” thing is beyond ridiculous. She is a public figure who has been in the medias for more than 20 years. Each of the songs she has been selling is a piece of her private life. It always has been.

Also that post by chibi-chan WTF??? Overreacting much?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Andrenekoi View Post
Guys... Her whole career was based on her exploiting her personal life to make money. The majority lf of her lyrics, and every single one from her peak, are about her personal life. WTH? O_o

And I dont get the pommy48 comment about her not wanting to be a product when she said several times at her peak that this was exactly what she was/is. A product. This is even more funny on a forum where most of the complains about her is that she is not being "product enough".
To bad she isn’t having a single out in September. They definitely don’t know how to cash these in.

Follow me @njanjayrp

Last edited by njanjayrp; 3rd August 2019 at 10:45 PM.
Old 4th August 2019, 12:27 AM
SURREAL H-Initiate

Honestly I’m pretty sure the Ayu we had at her peak was an absolute direct result of Max’s influence, control and input.

Once he disappeared from overseeing her, and she really became in charge, is the “real” Ayu, imo.

"Remember, don't let others dictate your music taste. If you like whatever you're listening to, keep listening to it."

Old 4th August 2019, 12:36 AM
rainy day Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by njanjayrp View Post
Also that post by chibi-chan WTF??? Overreacting much
lol

Tags
m 愛すべき人がいて