[Scans] Sweet 2009 September - Page 3 - Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai
Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai
· Ayu's Official Site · Ayu's twitter · Ayu's YouTube · masa's translations · Misa-chan's translations ·

Go Back   Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai > Ayumi Hamasaki Forums > Ayu Images

Notices

Old 10th August 2009, 08:29 AM
A Song for XX Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tom Punks View Post
I love how people are JUST NOW realizing that Ayu doesn't look like Ayu, when she hasn't looked like Ayu for mooonths.

Yeah, the pictures suck though. She looks like ayaka more than Ayu. Her eyes look like they're about to just burst out of her head.

I miss Ayu when she was still like Ayu. ;(
hahaha! I know what you mean.

but yea... to tell you the truth, I'm kind of angry at Ayu. I learned to accept myself through Ayu but after seeing her tamper with her already extremely beautiful self, I'm losing the Ayu magic and reevaluating my values.

Last edited by octolina; 10th August 2009 at 08:33 AM.
Old 10th August 2009, 08:39 AM
Lelio Protector

Even if she expression is the same in all shots, she still looks damn hot
That's all though lol.
Old 10th August 2009, 08:40 AM
talkin' 2 myself Initiate

wow she looks pretty different with less make-up, nice try though

she should smile more

||Youtube||Twitter||

set made by apple-pi

Old 10th August 2009, 08:41 AM
independent Initiate

Okay. i like the outfits (as pretty much always) and i like her hair in the last pic.

But i'd like to know who's that girl. I'm starting to miss the ayu that looks like ayu. I'm really tired of the dead looking ayu.

At least i can a look at all the pictures, unlike that gross pic from the S Cawaii photoshoot

@cutieismylife: that gif is funny, but u forgot this:

It's also the same expression from the sunrise cover. Go figure.

I love the nails tho lol

Last edited by naxxo.licious™; 10th August 2009 at 08:44 AM.
Old 10th August 2009, 08:41 AM
monochrome Initiate

i would like to see more variety in facial expressions, but she does still look really beautiful...

love the gif ! >.<

Thanks for these!
and thanks for the textless ones!

Old 10th August 2009, 08:54 AM
Sexy little things Protector

I'm feeling worse and worse about Ayu. Not so much her music (though I've been sad a few times about that, too), but her image is really starting to be...not in my taste anymore. I swear by my entire estate that she got a nose job right before the NEXT LEVEL PV, and her photoshoots are looking less and less glamorous. She doesn't have an image that she can say is "Ayu" anymore. In the past you could be like, "that's an Ayu photoshoot," but now... I don't know what she's trying to do. Look super super young? She looks like how she did when she was 17. She can't try to look like a teenager anymore. It's getting almost disgusting.

What's weird is that she's trying to look super young in most of these, but looks super old obaa-san like in the second photo.

On the bright side, it doesn't look like she used as much photoshop this time around. That makes me really happy.
Old 10th August 2009, 09:02 AM
ANGEL'S SONG H-Initiate

Her photoshoots went downhill after the summer CD DATA for glitter, haha. -sigh-

Last really good one imo was the one Sweet issue that she had the rainbow outfit in, and the Cawaii that Leslie Kee shot in 2008 with her MW hair. Lately, I've kind of just been tuning out her magazine shoots because of how different they've gotten in the last year or two. I remember when she used to have 3 different photographers shooting her [ND CHOW, some guy who works with Harper's Bazaar, and some other notable photographers..] and not just.. Kazuyoshi every.. single.. time.. sometimes I hope that I'll look at the "PHOTOGRAPHER" credit and not see him, but.. -tears up-.

Last edited by truehappiness; 10th August 2009 at 09:05 AM.
Old 10th August 2009, 09:08 AM
theme of a-nation '03 H-Initiate

At least Kazuyoshi didn't shoot the latest Vivi issue~
Old 10th August 2009, 09:09 AM
ANGEL'S SONG H-Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by pommy48 View Post
At least Kazuyoshi didn't shoot the latest Vivi issue~
He did.

http://www.avgvst.com/photographers/ks/profile.htm

Here is his portfolio.. when Beyonce popped up, I was thinking.. NO.

It appears he also did the recent Mirrorcle World / GREEN / Zest SPARK CM photoshoots too.. does Ayu think he's a genius or something?

http://www.avgvst.com/photographers/...5HondaZest.htm

...huh..
http://www.avgvst.com/photographers/...cket_index.htm
http://www.avgvst.com/photographers/...over_index.htm

Last edited by truehappiness; 10th August 2009 at 09:16 AM.
Old 10th August 2009, 09:15 AM
Heartplace Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by truehappiness View Post
Her photoshoots went downhill after the summer CD DATA for glitter, haha. -sigh-

Last really good one imo was the one Sweet issue that she had the rainbow outfit in, and the Cawaii that Leslie Kee shot in 2008 with her MW hair. Lately, I've kind of just been tuning out her magazine shoots because of how different they've gotten in the last year or two. I remember when she used to have 3 different photographers shooting her [ND CHOW, some guy who works with Harper's Bazaar, and some other notable photographers..] and not just.. Kazuyoshi every.. single.. time.. sometimes I hope that I'll look at the "PHOTOGRAPHER" credit and not see him, but.. -tears up-.
Awww... Don't cry.

Well, to be honest...
I do think he's not a very good photographer, and he's a bad director... But like, I don't think that everything is really his fault. I mean, I'm sure I used to blame everything on him sucking, but not EVERYTHING he's done has been bad... And I can't really blame him for Ayu's face suddenly looking so weird.
Old 10th August 2009, 09:16 AM
theme of a-nation '03 H-Initiate

oh god he did...well at least the vivi photoshoot wasn't that bad...well just because ayu wasn't looking straight into the camera...
Old 10th August 2009, 09:17 AM
ANGEL'S SONG H-Initiate

Not everything's his fault, but I do think that after he stepped in, things took a turn for the worse.
Old 10th August 2009, 09:17 AM
P.S II Initiate

Thanks for posting the scans! But this time I have to agree, I don't like those pics. Her face looks same in every pic. But I love her nails and outits.
Old 10th August 2009, 09:20 AM
Initiate

I wonder if she saw herself in the mirror ? ! oh ! god ! i hate those pictures ~~!
Old 10th August 2009, 09:22 AM
independent Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by truehappiness View Post

I agree, tho i think the SCawaii photoshoot with the red dress was gorgeous. The sad thing is that it's like not even Kazu's fault:

None of these were shot by him. Yet they look as if they were. I'm starting to think ayu's the one with the problem. She even makes the fish mouth in her entries pictures.

Last edited by naxxo.licious™; 10th August 2009 at 09:36 AM.
Old 10th August 2009, 09:31 AM
A Song for XX Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by sugarbasil View Post

I'm feeling worse and worse about Ayu. Not so much her music (though I've been sad a few times about that, too), but her image is really starting to be...not in my taste anymore. I swear by my entire estate that she got a nose job right before the NEXT LEVEL PV, and her photoshoots are looking less and less glamorous. She doesn't have an image that she can say is "Ayu" anymore. In the past you could be like, "that's an Ayu photoshoot," but now... I don't know what she's trying to do. Look super super young? She looks like how she did when she was 17. She can't try to look like a teenager anymore. It's getting almost disgusting.

What's weird is that she's trying to look super young in most of these, but looks super old obaa-san like in the second photo.

On the bright side, it doesn't look like she used as much photoshop this time around. That makes me really happy.
*steps out of the dark alley* wow... you also think she had a nose job? I do too, and some others here. We're like a secret society... having to keep quiet or else get flamed. I'm coming out too!
Spoiler:

Yes... her nose. It was a huge blow to me after seeing her nose "changed". I was in denial for months saying "oh maybe her face got fatter" or "oh maybe it's just photoshop or contouring, or the angle". But nah... so shocking for me because her old nose was very beautiful and different from other cookie cutter Asian "celeb" noses that were thin and small. Her nose had structure and was more bulbous than the usual pencil thin standards we see today. I actually accepted my nose after becoming an Ayu fan, but now not so much.

I have a different theory though on when she had this done. I believe she had this surgery right before Mirrorcle World pv, I noticed the tip was less fleshy and her nasal bone thinner. I actually also notice some swelling too, her shape was a bit shapeless during the walk through the bridge in the Mirrorcle World PV. The nose is presentable after a nose job only after a few weeks but has slight swelling so perhaps that is why no one saw that her nose was smaller. Then, throughout the months after mirrorcle world up until now, her nose healed and adjusted to the shape we see today. It gets thinner and more chiseled as the skin around it wraps around the underlying structures and heals. I've actually consulted about my nose for surgery, that is why I know all this... still, I hope I am incorrect, and that her original face would reappear... She was so beautiful

About dear Kazuyoshi: I am looking through his online portfolio. I am actually impressed. He has a range of clients and some of his work is really good. He has shot so many ads for so many brands and so many celebrities. *thumbs up*

Last edited by octolina; 10th August 2009 at 09:38 AM.
Old 10th August 2009, 09:33 AM
ANGEL'S SONG H-Initiate

Actually, people thought she got a nosejob before that.. like way before that.. haha. So, I dunno what changed for people haha. Though I don't think it's really something that's actually happened.. if you look at her behind the scenes and all that, she looks the same as she always has.
Old 10th August 2009, 09:33 AM
HAPPY ENDING Initiate

Ayu's been looking dead/emotionless in her expressions for quite a while now, and it's something I've come to expect with these type of shoots, but in this one it looks like she's trying too hard to look half her age and the result is that she only looks like herself in one of the pics. When she's not trying to look younger, she actually looks better.

"Once you turn into a memory, you exist inside me forever
& that's the cruelest thing there is..."
-18.12.08- -25.06.09- -29.02.12- -06.08.13-

. . . . . .
Old 10th August 2009, 09:34 AM
poker face Initiate

Lol, ok, calm down guys. If anything, fashion changes. And we all know a lot of different people play a part in a photoshoot, so you couldn't put majority of the blame on Ayu when you don't know exactly what goes on behind the scenes, despite her having a lot of 'control' over her image. Photographer being a factor of a good or bad photshoot aside, concepts are firstly chosen and coordinated by the photoshoot team, right? (I'm just assuming, so feel free to correct me.) Ayu couldn't possibly have the time or energy to meddle with every aspect. Maybe her tastes are changing, in a way many of you (even I) dislike, but I don't think it reflects a change in her character, so calm down~~

Also, I seriously doubt she's trying to look like a teenager. Just because someone (as most women do) likes to look a bit more youthful or girly, it doesn't mean that they're trying to act young (up to the extent of under 20 o.0).
About having an image...cripes, trying to decide whether someone has an image with a handful of photoshoots? Ok, I know she hasn't been looking fabulous, maybe even pretty bad (Sunrise cover x_x), but the ViVi book? That wasn't THAT long ago (depends on your perspective), and she was stunning there. Ups and downs, you know? Is an Ayu 'image' based on photos? To me, she's an artist, part idol, but not an idol who's as dependent on visual concepts as full idols are.

Back to the photos. I don't like them much, but I don't have a beef with them either. I'd like to blame the lighting if possible. Remember, lighting, not only make-up, can do wonders.

p.s. to the single eyelids comment: ...what's wrong with single eyelids? -__-
Old 10th August 2009, 09:36 AM
Heartplace Initiate

Ok.. very bad!! Same expression, hair doesnt suit her (at all) and ugly outfits.. But, thank you for scans, of course..
About to flow out...

I might tell him of this feeling
When the trees come into bud
And the leaves are freshly green..... again...

Tags
sweet