Ayumi ~ The Anything Goes Thread 6 ~ - Page 2 - Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai
Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai
· Ayu's Official Site · Ayu's twitter · Ayu's YouTube · masa's translations · Misa-chan's translations ·

Go Back   Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai > Ayumi Hamasaki Forums > Ayu Chat-Room

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 23rd September 2013, 05:45 PM
July 1st Initiate

Could this FB profile be the real FB profile of Ayu ?
It has plenty of friends who are part of her staff ...

https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100005039677897

Old 23rd September 2013, 08:31 PM
HAPPY ENDING Initiate

Leave her alone this time x_x

http://stan-wars.com/1989.html

I live around AHS (Ayumi Haters Sekai)

Old 23rd September 2013, 08:35 PM
rainy day Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by Benikari47 View Post
Days/Green, Together When & BALLAD disagrees withchu

Days/GREEN was a pretty good single. However, Together When... was digital only, and the song isn't so amazing that it could stand a chance being pinned against proper single releases... It'd have to be common knowledge that it was the best song released in her discography, which it isn't. And BALLAD is a beautiful song, which I have grown accustomed to more and more over time, however, the single it was featured on was not that great either - the photoshoot was stunning, and the You were... PV was very artistic and beautiful (as well as the BALLAD PV), however, You were... cannot hold a candle to the better arranged winter ballads she had released prior.
Old 23rd September 2013, 09:21 PM
End of the World Initiate

I'm late to the ABL live CD talk, but I was listening to Memorial Address and I was all, this is great... Until she turned into her dark monster voice. It doesn't fit when she goes that deep.

AegyoPOP ♦ Asian music downloads
Old 23rd September 2013, 09:50 PM
Endless sorrow Initiate

Since Summer is over, of course I'm already thinking about the winter playlists, lol... and I was checking Ayu's winter singles, and I couldn't believe how better You Were Music Box version is compared to the normal one! Like, You Were... is really nice and all, but that Music Box Mix is just magical!! (Already can't wait for Xmas, lol)

Hello new me...

Old 23rd September 2013, 11:16 PM
Because of You Initiate

^ is it on the single? I heard it a couple of times but never managed to track the song down anywhere.

Talking about music boxes..this is kind of interesting approach of Surreal, i totaly would want it as a ringtone!
Old 24th September 2013, 12:23 AM
GREEN Initiate

I loved the Days... not green though...
Days/TOgether when would have been amazing. lol..

Zeke! Have you been working out?!
Old 24th September 2013, 02:09 AM
NEVER EVER Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zeke. View Post
Days/GREEN was a pretty good single. However, Together When... was digital only, and the song isn't so amazing that it could stand a chance being pinned against proper single releases... It'd have to be common knowledge that it was the best song released in her discography, which it isn't. And BALLAD is a beautiful song, which I have grown accustomed to more and more over time, however, the single it was featured on was not that great either - the photoshoot was stunning, and the You were... PV was very artistic and beautiful (as well as the BALLAD PV), however, You were... cannot hold a candle to the better arranged winter ballads she had released prior.
I almost couldn't recognize you Zeke, i was so used to your past set haha
Personally i feel that Together When is on a whole 'nother level emotionally, it always brings me to tears and the arrangement is so beautiful. The whole Guilty album was flawless in general, sadly it's really underrated and overlooked by fans. I agree with You Were, it's far from her most memorable winter ballad, it's very "by the book" but it's still great. I only mentioned BALLAD though cause it's one of my favorites by her.

I just realized how all the singles i mentioned are winter ballads, lmfao i guess i'm a sucker for them.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TeamAyu2004 View Post
I loved the Days... not green though...
Days/TOgether when would have been amazing. lol..

Zeke! Have you been working out?!
I'm not here for your comment as GREEN is my favorite song by her, and one of my favorite songs in the whole world.

DeviantArt | Coverlandia | Flickr | Tumblr

I’m the only one giving my all
and I suppose that’s how it must be..
i’ll push through the smoke and be buried in noise

Old 24th September 2013, 02:13 AM
And Then Initiate

The Panasonic CM mix of GREEN was fantastic. I was a little disappointed in the single cut. Anyways, GREEN is still one of her best songs and second best on NEXT LEVEL.

That GIF on the first page is the highlight of this thread. Did she really throw a table and then catch a flying chair with one hand?
Old 24th September 2013, 02:13 AM
GREEN Initiate

I'm sorry you have such bad tastes in ayumi songs. lol. :p Green has got to be one of the... um... just down right unwanted songs, lol.. and the PV itself doesn't help it. Boring, drag, and insufferable comes to mind. And I think I'm being kind. LOL

seriously though, it was Green that made me lose faith in the girl to begin with... It was one disaster after another and Green was just the last straw in the bunch... which is a shame... its such a great color... LOL
Old 24th September 2013, 02:27 AM
RED LINE ~for TA~ Initiate

I thought GREEN was crap, but one of her performances of it made me like it more, because it was one of the few performances where it was just her on stage, singing a song, and just everything actually being pretty.

That hardly ever happens.

People do have some weird ass taste though. But then, I was never one for her ballads. They're pretty, but I don't care for her mix of generic ballad with...ayu-strange-melodies.

If I want a generic ballad, I want the catchy, pretty melody that other people do better.

☆ bunnnniiiieeeesssss ☆

- The "New Artists You're Trying Out" Thread -

don't forget to spread the kuu

Old 24th September 2013, 02:28 AM
NEVER EVER Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by TeamAyu2004 View Post
I'm sorry you have such bad tastes in ayumi songs. lol. :p Green has got to be one of the... um... just down right unwanted songs, lol.. and the PV itself doesn't help it. Boring, drag, and insufferable comes to mind. And I think I'm being kind. LOL

seriously though, it was Green that made me lose faith in the girl to begin with... It was one disaster after another and Green was just the last straw in the bunch... which is a shame... its such a great color... LOL

More like oriental masterpiece, perfection, gorgeous, ethereal flawlessness etc etc

Old 24th September 2013, 02:31 AM
rainy day Initiate

Well I always felt You were... was just so "FORCED". I felt the chorus was just a lot of shouting, like she was trying to get across a strong emotion, but the melody was just too bland. I love the kimi ga i... etc melody part though. The verses are nice but the chorus sounds as if it thinks it's better than it really is.

I also agree about GUILTY being a great album. It really evokes a certain emotion and I love that about it. The entire image of the album GUILTY exudes exactly what the album consists of I believe.

And yes, I have been working out religiously now for the past 2 1/2 years. Lol.
Old 24th September 2013, 02:45 AM
Dolls Initiate

^ needs less clothes, tbh.
Old 24th September 2013, 02:47 AM
And Then Initiate

I place You were... near the top in my list of favorite ballads. My first impression of it was that it was generic and bland. After getting over my obsession with its A-side sister BALLAD, it grew on me very quickly. I think the melody is gorgeous from start to finish and Ayu does what she can with her smaller voice. I have no complaints (anymore).
Old 24th September 2013, 02:55 AM
NEVER EVER Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by ComatoseBunnySnatcher View Post
OMG

Old 24th September 2013, 03:20 AM
Secret Initiate

Quote:
LMAO DYING DEAD GONE LOL!

But no seriously Zeke. you're a handsome fellow.

I love GREEN why are people dissing on it please stop. Let's diss on You were...; now that song was crap.
Old 24th September 2013, 03:30 AM
rainy day Initiate

Quote:
I know AHS rules have become more lax lately, but unfortunately those photos are still prohibited.
Old 24th September 2013, 05:30 PM
glitter Initiate

I'm suddenly obsessed with MY STORY

Her voice sounds so beautiful and easy to listen to, her lyrics are powerful (always though), I can hear her emotions... omg ayu
Old 24th September 2013, 05:45 PM
rainy day Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by SURREAL__RAINBOW View Post
I'm suddenly obsessed with MY STORY

Her voice sounds so beautiful and easy to listen to, her lyrics are powerful (always though), I can hear her emotions... omg ayu
MY STORY gets so much crap here but it is my favorite album. I had been listening to it a lot again recently and I thought the same thing. Her voice was very smooth and warm sounding.
Closed Thread

Tags
anything goes, ayu, ayumi, ayumi hamasaki, chat