Ayumi ~ The Anything Goes Thread 7 ~ - Page 5 - Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai
Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai
· Ayu's Official Site · Ayu's twitter · Ayu's YouTube · masa's translations · Misa-chan's translations ·

Go Back   Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai > Ayumi Hamasaki Forums > Ayu Chat-Room

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 5th December 2013, 10:16 PM
Secret Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by tokyoxjapanxfan View Post
Totes forgot how amazing the Decoy & DJ Bonka remix of NEVER EVER is.
The Naturally remix on that album is gorgeous
Old 6th December 2013, 02:57 AM
GREEN Initiate

missing my ayu, but not in the mood to play her.
Oh, man. lol
Old 6th December 2013, 02:59 AM
ourselves Initiate

^

oh we are the same! i really miss her, but i dont feel like into her songs now, but i do watch her concert xD
Old 6th December 2013, 03:55 PM
No way to say Initiate

does anyone play LINE PLAY here? there's ayu's cute kyara

ayumi hamasaki COUNTDOWN LIVE 2012-2013 A ~WAKE UP~. Dec 29/30/31, 2012. Yoyogi National Gymnasium, Tokyo.
ayumi hamasaki 15th Anniversary TOUR ~A BEST LIVE~. Apr 13/14, 2013. Saitama Super Arena, Saitama.
ayumi hamasaki 15th Anniversary TOUR ~A BEST LIVE~. July 27/28, 2013. Yoyogi National Gymnasium, Tokyo.
ayumi hamasaki ARENA TOUR 2016 A ~MADE IN JAPAN~. May 22, 2016. XEBIO Arena, Sendai.
ayumi hamasaki ARENA TOUR 2016 A ~MADE IN JAPAN~. July 18, 2016. Osaka-Jo Hall, Osaka.
ayumi hamasaki COUNTDOWN LIVE 2016-2017 A『Just the beginning -20-』. Dec 29, 2016. Yoyogi National Gymnasium, Tokyo.
ayumi hamasaki 『Just the beginning -20- TOUR 2017』. July 15/17, 2017. Osaka-Jo Hall, Osaka
ayumi hamasaki 『Just the beginning -20- TOUR 2017』. January 9, 2018. ROHM Theatre, Kyoto
Old 6th December 2013, 04:03 PM
P.S II Initiate

^ When my iPod touch was still alive, yes.

I loved visiting her house and win her gatchas!

I had the bed, the rug, the straw hat (kind of) of the 15th anniversary edition.

Then I remember that there was the Gold.. Classic.. or something edition and I won the dressing table~

眺めているだけじゃ いつまでも手に出来ない
眺めているだけじゃ 君の物にはならない

Old 6th December 2013, 04:59 PM
Endless sorrow Initiate

Wah, I can't care less about I-Pods and stuff (my cellular is a fossil), but I swear, one day I might just buy one for the following things.
Amazingly cute I-pod covers I see constantly on the buses and underground.
And LINE.
Ahhh, so envious!!!

Hello new me...

Old 6th December 2013, 09:12 PM
Endless sorrow Initiate

Has anybody listened to Timmy's single Surechigai? available on itunes ;p I'm curious but too greedy to pay him.
Old 6th December 2013, 09:57 PM
Who... Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by maxikot View Post
Has anybody listened to Timmy's single Surechigai? available on itunes ;p I'm curious but too greedy to pay him.
Omg yes me too! I wanted to listen to it, since some people said it was pretty good. But I don't want to pay for it, so yeah sorry Timmy.

Set by YuriChan

Old 6th December 2013, 10:43 PM
from your letter Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by ayu-michan View Post
Omg yes me too! I wanted to listen to it, since some people said it was pretty good. But I don't want to pay for it, so yeah sorry Timmy.
Can't you listen to the preview? I just did, it contains more English than Japanese and it has a bit of a 90s ballad kinda style to it with boyband-esque vocals. It's OK from what I heard, but I wouldn't buy it personally unless the full song blows the preview out of the water.
For these last couple of weeks, I've been in a phase where I want to listen to Ayu a lot but I've listened to most of her songs so many times over that I feel I won't get enough enjoyment out of it. I'm very excited for the new single to come out, and I'm even more excited for the eventual album so I can finally have some new tunes to listen to!
Old 7th December 2013, 12:00 AM
Who... Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ayu-me View Post
Can't you listen to the preview? I just did, it contains more English than Japanese and it has a bit of a 90s ballad kinda style to it with boyband-esque vocals. It's OK from what I heard, but I wouldn't buy it personally unless the full song blows the preview out of the water.
For these last couple of weeks, I've been in a phase where I want to listen to Ayu a lot but I've listened to most of her songs so many times over that I feel I won't get enough enjoyment out of it. I'm very excited for the new single to come out, and I'm even more excited for the eventual album so I can finally have some new tunes to listen to!
You need QuickTime Player to play anything from Itunes. I don't use Apple products → no reason to install it. Since I am just curious to know how the song goes like, I'm not going to use my money and pay for the full version.

And others are really hungry for her new music just like me and you too. Even though she releases new music and album every year, they're more like rushed and she didn't put much effort in them. I really like how she finally made the decision of only releasing new album when she feels like it's complete and such in the interview some time ago.

I'm very eager to listen to the full version of Merry-go-round because it sounds like a promising song. Everything is all brand new from now on, new CDL style, new single, new music, God I'm just so in love with Ayu right now

Set by YuriChan

Old 7th December 2013, 12:12 AM
Dolls Initiate

poker face from ABL gives me life <3
Old 7th December 2013, 12:14 AM
SURREAL Initiate

When it comes to year end countdown, are you guys and girls watch Ayu CDL? Not the current one for you who live outside Japan of course (different case if she u-stream the concert and you available to see it.) Or prefer hanging out outside with your friends and relatives?
I usually did that if I'm too lazy to get outside and join the hype. And usually year end is rather rainy in here. Set the time and when she start counting down, I also too. Its quite fun (and rather crazy since it was last year performance while here I celebrate a new year.)
There's also some time when Ayu fans in here make a gathering in a cafe and had a CDL played. It was fun.
Old 7th December 2013, 12:52 AM
my name's WOMEN Initiate

^
The Ayu fans meeting for watching CDL sounds really fun.

I never celebrate new year with Ayu though.
Actually I never been a fan of lives neither. Don't get me wrong, they're really enjoyable and she's a true perfomer (seriously, compared to other singers who are just boring and standing in front of the mic, she's amazing), but I'd rather be in Japan screaming AYU~ and singing with other fans, than sitting alone in my room in front of the computer. So I usually see them once.

Lol that's so depressive.

But ehy, I bought that giant Party Queen box set with CDL~HOTEL Love songs. Maybe this year I'll give it a try

Last edited by Kazeyomi; 7th December 2013 at 12:54 AM.
Old 7th December 2013, 12:55 AM
Who... Initiate

I just joined this year so I don't know how the CDL routine usually goes like. Is there any livestream that we can watch online?

Set by YuriChan

Old 7th December 2013, 06:26 PM
Endless sorrow Initiate

New year's eve with an Ayu CDL sounds so fun, but you've got to have some friend who really appreciate Ayu as much as we do, lol. Nevertheless, it'd be amazing to go to Ayu CDL, or just watch one with friends!

Hello new me...

Old 7th December 2013, 09:07 PM
P.S II Initiate

^ Last year new year's eve was sooo boring that I brought my ipod with me and I started listening to CDL11-12 at the exact moment in order to make the countdown with ayu.

I prepared everything in advance, of course!

It was much less boring~

眺めているだけじゃ いつまでも手に出来ない
眺めているだけじゃ 君の物にはならない

Old 8th December 2013, 04:42 AM
SURREAL Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by ayu-michan View Post
I just joined this year so I don't know how the CDL routine usually goes like. Is there any livestream that we can watch online?
I think for few last year she did that livestream on U-stream. Just check CDL this year thread to make sure she gonna do that again or not, kinda forgot.
Oh some Japanese tv station did that either, then replay it on January 1'st, if I'm not mistaken.
Old 8th December 2013, 05:17 AM
SURREAL Initiate

No one talking about Ayu 2014 calendar? Not interesting anymore? I bet the picture are mostly taken when she's on LA. It was so predictable.
Old 8th December 2013, 05:41 AM
theme of a-nation '03 H-Initiate

Well she didn't have a 2013 calendar, so she's probably not making them anymore
Old 8th December 2013, 06:17 AM
SURREAL Initiate

Oh kinda forgot about that. But why? Does her fans doesn't buy it anymore? Or too much picture/photo book already that Avex think "Oh they might snap one picture from the photobook and make their own calendar."
That idea kinda interesting though with so many talented artist in here. But be careful with licences.
Closed Thread

Tags
anything goes, ayu, ayumi, ayumi hamasaki, chat