I must have a serious problem :/ - Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai
Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai
· Ayu's Official Site · Ayu's twitter · Ayu's YouTube · masa's translations · Misa-chan's translations ·

Go Back   Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai > Ayumi Hamasaki Forums > Ayu Chat-Room

Notices

Old 2nd May 2011, 08:09 PM
Pray H-Initiate

I must have a serious problem :/

Hello :3

Usually I am not the kind of person who creates these pointless threads: "Omg, why is this song so overrated, "Why don't people love this song more?" etc. But there's something that I just don't understand.

Frigging Love Song.

I don't like it. Her voice, the lyrics, the melody. All of them are just uninteresting, boring and even horrible to me. But there's such a great support and huge love for it on AHS, so I'm starting to think there's something wrong with my ears?

1. Am I the only one?
2. Please tell me why you love this song.
3. Please forgive me. I love you all and I'm fine with everyone worshipping it, but I can't stand it.

Koumori has been wifed by me

Old 2nd May 2011, 08:15 PM
GAME Initiate

I won't doubt that her voice is kinda bad in this song. But I know she can sing better if she's not shouting. As for the song, I think it's not that bad. For her lyric, I don't really mind about lyric actually. That's all what I think of it.

Facebook
Twitter
Blogspot
Tumblr
Weibo

Old 2nd May 2011, 08:18 PM
RAINBOW Guardian

I liked the piano riffs through it. I liked that she went all-out with her voice for once. It doesn't stand out to me as a song, but with the effort she's putting in with her voice to sing her heart out, I can appreciate it overall. It's a good karoke song too

PS: Gratz for your first AHS-disease thread!
Old 2nd May 2011, 08:43 PM
Dolls Initiate

Love song? Whenever I listen to it this weird frenzy begins, makes me want to go out on the rooftop and shout. I was (or am) at this crazy point when I thought my life is over and the last thing I can still do is enjoy good music till I die, the lyrics are kind of a hymn of life, combined with music and her confident vocal it's so uplifting, I'd dare to put it right next to Ayu's best songs ever.

Since I don't like the PV I just hope for some awesome performance, I want to sub it and share with my friends, I wanted to do that right after it came out but I thougt it'll grow stale or sth but it didn't.

It's like a pure definition of the term "love song", I wouldn't give it a better title, same with BALLAD.

I won't persuade anyone to like it or argue whether it's a great song or not, it touched my heart in a very unexpected way and I don't really care about the rest of the world
Old 2nd May 2011, 08:46 PM
Over Initiate

well,love song is my favorite song in the world hahahaha xD,but i think that all the people is different and is normal that we like different things,music,songs...
don't worry

thanks ownsarai

Old 2nd May 2011, 08:49 PM
everlasting dream Initiate

I'm not a big fan of it. I don't hate it but it's not one of my favorites. It's one song that I can say that I'm not a fan of but I can listen to if. So you're not the only one that isn't a big fan of it. :3

Thanks to Maj for the gorgeous Ayu set! <3

Old 2nd May 2011, 08:55 PM
(don't) Leave me alone Initiate

I love it for all the reasons you hate it. Her voice, lyrics, and the melody are so amazing. It's just filled with so much raw emotion and is one of those stand out tracks in her discography for being so interesting/different. It's right up there with being one of her best album tracks right along with "I am..." for me.
Old 2nd May 2011, 09:03 PM
Initiate

Not everyone likes the same things. We're lucky that ayu has such a wide variety of genres/songs LOL
When i heard it for the first time i thought it was pretty boring and random. But when i saw her live of the song i started liking it a lot. I think is an amazing song, but if you don't like it there's nothing you can do
Old 2nd May 2011, 09:28 PM
ayu trance Initiate

I totally love it because it sounds sooo different coming from Ayu ! And personally, I think this "rough" voice perfectly fits the melody and the intrumental, though it may sounds "bad" to some of you !

Oh, and you don't need to apologize, everyone is free to love/hate anything he wants, tha's why it's interesting to be here, isn't it ?
Old 2nd May 2011, 09:38 PM
WHATEVER Initiate

I love it because it was the most currently leaked Ayumi song when I was in Tokyo las December..and I'd ride the crowded trains and listen to it on my Ipod and it was basically a dream come true! It holds incredible memories.

Regardless I think it is a beautiful song...had to get used to her shout-like vocals in some parts but once I did I was a fan. : )
Old 2nd May 2011, 09:38 PM
Lelio Protector

Nothing's wrong with you, the song, sound and ayu's vocals are just not for your taste in that song =D

It's actually my favorite song from Love songs ^^"
Old 2nd May 2011, 09:53 PM
MY STORY Initiate

I personally find it easy to relate to lyrically. I simply cry my eyes out every time I listen to it so I can't really hate it even if I didn't like her vocals which are kinda bad but I like listening to it mostly because I can relate to it. To me lyrics are very important and Love song has amazing ones imo.

And Kanzaki, don't worry. You have no problem. I can also confess that there are couple of songs that I really hate from the bottom of my heart and some of them are very popular here too, to be honest (and don't wait for a list because you won't get it, AHS <3). If you don't like it, then you don't, and it's okay.

You can find me from these too:
~ Facebook
~ Instagram
~ AO3

Old 2nd May 2011, 09:55 PM
Pray H-Initiate

I know it's fine to have a different taste, but it's just weird, I'm the only one who hates it

Koumori has been wifed by me

Old 2nd May 2011, 10:06 PM
MY STORY Initiate

^No you're not. I know people who can't stand it but they aren't on this forum I think.

You can find me from these too:
~ Facebook
~ Instagram
~ AO3

Old 2nd May 2011, 10:08 PM
ANGEL'S SONG H-Initiate

Eh, it's not that strange... though I think that opinions will change with time and songs that were once previously hated end up becoming some of your favorites. It's weird how tastes can evolve~

Quote:
Usually I am not the kind of person who creates these pointless threads: "Omg, why is this song so overrated, "Why don't people love this song more?" etc. But there's something that I just don't understand.
I wouldn't say they're pointless since this is an Ayu Chat-Room and people want to figure out why people dislike XXXXXX when someone loves it so much... so they ask and talk about it here, lol~
Old 2nd May 2011, 10:11 PM
Secret Initiate

I only like the piano. I hated her vocal technique at first, but it's slowly growing on me. But I still think it's too, rough?
Old 2nd May 2011, 10:24 PM
And Then Initiate

Whenever I listen to "Love song" I get this feeling in my chest and I just want to yell the lyrcis along with Ayu. Especially at the part where she almost screams herself. Her voice is so deep and passionate in this song, it kinda reminds me of the vocals from "GUILTY". And I just love the music. It's catchy.

<º)))>< <º)))>< <º)))><

Old 2nd May 2011, 10:28 PM
xLitax

I'm going to provide the most useless post of this thread by saying I haven't heard it.

Hm. Let me go listen to it and I will edit this post.
Old 3rd May 2011, 03:16 AM
Because of You Initiate

I love it, simply adore it and want that song to be played when I die lol, 'cause its so fierce, raw and not polished. Its like... why I love Duty? Same reason. Polished perfect music is ok, but there's something about raw voice and raw emotion... that's what's music has to be for me. Not pretty or nice, but honest
Old 3rd May 2011, 03:45 AM
Don't look back Initiate

Love song is probably my TOP Ayu song. I just love the progress and all the instruments in it. Yea, her vocals are different but I find that it has a sort of character in it

Tags
浜崎 あゆみ, 浜崎あゆみ, love song, love songs