Just the beginning -20- TOUR 2017 ~V: Second chapter~ - Page 24 - Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai
Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai
· Ayu's Official Site · Ayu's twitter · Ayu's YouTube · masa's translations · Misa-chan's translations ·

Go Back   Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai > Ayumi Hamasaki Forums > Ayu Music News

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 5th January 2018, 02:15 PM
ayu trance Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zeke. View Post
Yeah I was in the 12th row; where were you?

P.s. Sorry if you didn’t get my response t your earlier PM. I thought I sent you a reply about where’s to get the tickets but then I got a message saying never mind you found it. Lol. Glad you had fun!! For me it was a blast! I went on the 31st too but this time was more fun. I had more energy but maybe also cause I was closer this time. Lol.
I was on 17th row pretty much behind you. Right after the separation of first and second half of first floor areas. I’m still going to Kyoto and Shiga shows. But today was really a lot of fun! The guy who got chosen was really lucky. Do I have to buy the the t-short to be considered to go on stage? Lol. Although I think they won’t choose foreigner anyway
Old 5th January 2018, 02:19 PM
WONDERLAND Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ayumi_lover View Post
Although I think they won’t choose foreigner anyway
Thinking that too because of language difficults.

Arena Tour 2012 A ~HOTEL Love Songs~ Marine Messe Fukuoka ~ 21.04.2012
Arena Tour 2015 A ~Cirque de Minuit~ Osaka Jo Hall ~ 25.04.2015
Arena Tour 2018 ~POWER OF MUSIC 20th Anniversary~ Saitama Super Arena ~ 07.04.2018
Arena Tour 2018 ~POWER OF MUSIC 20th Anniversary~ Saitama Super Arena ~ 08.04.2018
25th Anniversary Live Tour ~ Beisia Culture Hall Gunma ~ 04.11.2023
Old 5th January 2018, 02:22 PM
ayu trance Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~angel*ayumi~ View Post
Thinking that too because of language difficults.
I was screaming to Zin in perfect Japanese lol, I think foreign guy on stage chosen from audience might piss off Japanese fans. Honestly they are not as friendly as fans of other artists to whose shows I’ve been too. Or maybe it’s just me :p
Old 5th January 2018, 02:32 PM
rainy day Initiate

Quote:
I was on 17th row pretty much behind you. Right after the separation of first and second half of first floor areas. I’m still going to Kyoto and Shiga shows. But today was really a lot of fun! The guy who got chosen was really lucky. Do I have to buy the the t-short to be considered to go on stage? Lol. Although I think they won’t choose foreigner anyway
That’s a good spot! Good place to get the dancers attention.

I wondered about the T-shirt too the first two shows I went to. But someone on the forums said at a show they went to not everyone on stage had the ayu gear on.
I’m jealous you get to go to two more shows lol.
Old 5th January 2018, 03:21 PM
I am... Initiate

Quote:
I might be wrong but she said that she is coming back to Saitama in April again during the encore today. Or was I dreaming
Quote:
No she definitely said that! She said she’s coming back rather quick but...

So we can expect new tour soon after this chapter ends!!!
Quote:
Anniversary Concert incoming?! <3

Saitama Super Arena for her anniversary show perhaps? It's not closed for renovations, right?

Last edited by Xianghua; 5th January 2018 at 03:26 PM.
Old 5th January 2018, 03:28 PM
ayu trance Initiate

WOW!!! I would DIE :O It's right on the time I'll be in Japan!

ARENA TOUR 2015 A Cirque de Minuit ~Mayonaka no Circus~ @ Saitama Super Arena 2015.04.11/12
ARENA TOUR 2018 ~POWER of MUSIC 20th Anniversary~ @ Saitama Super Arena 2018.04.07
Tokyo Rainbow Pride @ Yoyogi Park 2018.05.06
a-nation' 2018 @ Ajinomoto Stadium 2018.08.26
LIVE TOUR -TROUBLE- 2018-2019 A @ Nakano Sunplaza 2019.02.06
ayumi hamasaki 21st anniversary -POWER of A^3- @ Saitama Super Arena 2019.04.07

Last edited by pedronekoi; 5th January 2018 at 03:30 PM.
Old 5th January 2018, 03:28 PM
WONDERLAND Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xianghua View Post
Saitama Super Arena for her anniversary show perhaps? It's not closed for renovations, right?
I checked their homepage, there is a Bruno mars concert in April so it is open, but no sight of Ayu yet in their event list.

Arena Tour 2018 ~POWER OF MUSIC 20th Anniversary~ Saitama Super Arena ~ 07.04.2018
Arena Tour 2018 ~POWER OF MUSIC 20th Anniversary~ Saitama Super Arena ~ 08.04.2018
Old 5th January 2018, 03:33 PM
rainy day Initiate

I can't believe she is going to run this tour until February and then less than two months later she will be up and running again with a brand new concept. But I'm certainly looking forward to it! The perfect year to be in Japan I suppose.
Old 5th January 2018, 03:38 PM
I am... Initiate

Quote:
I checked their homepage, there is a Bruno mars concert in April so it is open, but no sight of Ayu yet in their event list.
I wonder if they are under instructions to not make the info public until avex has officially announced it?
Old 5th January 2018, 03:43 PM
BEST Initiate

I wonder if she'll do a limited run just for her anniversary month in April, or maybe she'll do something similar to this tour with chapters, having the first chapter (pre-A-nation) be Arenas, then followed by Halls.

Since I'll be going to the Namie tour in May, I'd really love to know if she'll be touring then before I book my flight. If I could manage to see both on the same trip that would be amazing, especially since it was always my plan to see Ayu's 20th anniversary tour, until Namie announced her retirement and that took precedence.
Old 5th January 2018, 03:47 PM
ayu trance Initiate

Maybe Saitama will be the first dates just like CdM Tour.

ARENA TOUR 2015 A Cirque de Minuit ~Mayonaka no Circus~ @ Saitama Super Arena 2015.04.11/12
ARENA TOUR 2018 ~POWER of MUSIC 20th Anniversary~ @ Saitama Super Arena 2018.04.07
Old 5th January 2018, 03:49 PM
WONDERLAND Initiate

Quote:
I can't believe she is going to run this tour until February and then less than two months later she will be up and running again with a brand new concept. But I'm certainly looking forward to it! The perfect year to be in Japan I suppose.
Maybe it´s only 2 shows like Namie did on her Anniversary.
7th + 8th are weekend so it whould be perfect.

Old 6th January 2018, 12:19 AM
ayu trance Initiate

Quote:
Saitama Super Arena? It’s not closed, I’m going there next weekend for another concert. But to be honest I don’t believe Ayu’s show will be there.
It’s 35k people, (more than twice bigger than Yoyogi), just to make tickets lottery and make sure enough people enter it, the announcement should have been made already. Leave alone preparing stage and the show for such a big venue while touring until end of February will be almost impossible. And to sell Saitama Super arena show with her current popularity she would need a lot of promo for which there is no time left.
Most likely she will just come to Sonic City Hall again.
Old 6th January 2018, 12:36 AM
Boys & Girls Initiate

Quote:
Saitama Super Arena? It’s not closed, I’m going there next weekend for another concert. But to be honest I don’t believe Ayu’s show will be there.
It’s 35k people, (more than twice bigger than Yoyogi), just to make tickets lottery and make sure enough people enter it, the announcement should have been made already. Leave alone preparing stage and the show for such a big venue while touring until end of February will be almost impossible. And to sell Saitama Super arena show with her current popularity she would need a lot of promo for which there is no time left.
Saitama Super Arena can have the seating arrangement adjusted to fit 10-20K people using a moving block system.

https://www.saitama-arena.co.jp/e/facility/
Old 6th January 2018, 12:39 AM
ayu trance Initiate

Saitama Super Arena was the first dates for CdM Tour that I attended and there was almost none empty seats. I think April is too early to have something! For the whole lottery and stuff. Unless they'll announce it this month.

Old 6th January 2018, 01:17 AM
I am... Initiate

Quote:
I get what you mean, but I disagree on ruling it out just yet. It's true that February-April is a small window but that doesn't mean it wasn't planned in advanced. Like Pedronekoi said she toured there in 2015, she can still sell out the venue in 2018.

IF she does do an actual 20th anniversary show, I don't think she'd need months of promoting it to sell out (in an arena. a dome is another story, lol) because fans from all over Japan will come, especially with it being on a weekend. It's a nice opportunity for a Saturday and Sunday celebration.
Old 6th January 2018, 01:27 AM
ayu trance Initiate

Quote:
I get what you mean, but I disagree on ruling it out just yet. It's true that February-April is a small window but that doesn't mean it wasn't planned in advanced. Like Pedronekoi said she toured there in 2015, she can still sell out the venue in 2018.

IF she does do an actual 20th anniversary show, I don't think she'd need months of promoting it to sell out (in an arena. a dome is another story, lol) because fans from all over Japan will come, especially with it being on a weekend. It's a nice opportunity for a Saturday and Sunday celebration.
You are right, I am most worried if they give enough time to so many fans to arrange their travels. Saitama Super Arena is almost as big as Dome, isn’t it?
Anyway, if she mentioned it during encore yesterday I guess the announcement will come before the end of the tour. Maybe in a couple of weeks from now.
Old 6th January 2018, 01:31 AM
ayu trance Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by ayuinh.k? View Post
Saitama Super Arena can have the seating arrangement adjusted to fit 10-20K people using a moving block system.

https://www.saitama-arena.co.jp/e/facility/
Thanks for pointing this out, I didn’t know it!
Old 6th January 2018, 01:44 AM
I am... Initiate

Quote:
You are right, I am most worried if they give enough time to so many fans to arrange their travels. Saitama Super Arena is almost as big as Dome, isn’t it?
Anyway, if she mentioned it during encore yesterday I guess the announcement will come before the end of the tour. Maybe in a couple of weeks from now.
hmmm I've only been there once for a concert and the inside didn't seem to be that much bigger than Yoyogi but I guess that's because they adjusted the seating like how ayuinh.k mentioned. I also didn't know it had that feature. :O Maybe you can judge it when you go next weekend!

btw thank you for sharing what she said in the MC because I've been getting sooo impatient, haha
Old 6th January 2018, 08:13 AM
Crazy 4 U H-Initiate

Saitama Super Arena can be used like a Dome capacity -wise, but afaik most of the time they use it for sports events and it is open then, so more like a stadium.
For concerts it mostly uses its smaller capacity indoors.
I've been there twice so far for Kuu as it's her usual arena for Tokyo and it was around 16k people with a stage placed on one side like most concerts are held there.
It's bigger than Yoyogi like that, even if not much (3k, isn't it?).

Would be awesome if Ayu goes there for once (again), I really like Saitama. If she is in Spring, she has to announce it pretty soon though

「変わらないなら 変えるしかない」

Last edited by Corvina; 6th January 2018 at 08:59 AM.
Closed Thread

Tags
just the beginning -20-, sacrifice, tour 2017