[News] ayumi hamasaki LIMITED TA LIVE TOUR 2015 - II - Page 24 - Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai
Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai
· Ayu's Official Site · Ayu's twitter · Ayu's YouTube · masa's translations · Misa-chan's translations ·

Go Back   Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai > Ayumi Hamasaki Forums > Ayu Music News

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 22nd October 2015, 01:58 PM
As if.. Initiate

JEWELian, I first want to start by saying thank you for going through the trouble of recording and sharing the recordings with us. Your photos are really nice too
Secondly, don't listen or even engage with the holier than though crowd that I've noticed exists here in the forums, because alot of things here would be considered against the rules (but you'll still find them posting in the downloads section ).
Old 22nd October 2015, 02:49 PM
Two of us Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aderianu View Post
I don't get how this recording is disrespectful. Or more disrespectful than this forum itself.

Yes, any recording is forbidden. But also uploading of CD/DVD rips... but I don't see angry comments in download section.
And that is not the first time... fancams and audio rips appears every year, at every tour/cdl. Chinese fans made fancams of almost full AT08, for example.

Thank you, JEWELian, for posting your recording
Strictly speaking, it is true that so many things we have been doing are disrespectful, including sharing CD/DVD rips. But sharing TA limited content and unauthorized recordings are extremely disrespectful, and ayu does care about it, because she has posted tweets begging people to not leak those stuff, and she has done it for so many times.

Just because fancams happen all the time, doesn’t mean that it is ok to go against ayu’s will again and again. Talking about AT08 in China, haven’t you realized the reasons why she has never had any concerts in China again?

Everyone has his or her own bottom line. If you secretly recorded the concert without disturbing others or posting the files online, then that’s not too unforgivable (even though literally it is still wrong), but fighting against the security person and sharing the files online are something shameful to show off.

During this year’s TA LIMITED LIVE TOUR, all the international fans has won all their requested tickets in the lottery reservation, and all of them got the seiri bango that are less than 200. Ayu and the fan club are paying more and more attention to international fans, providing them the best seats to watch the concerts. But in return, some of them are just taking this advantage to record or take pictures of the concert ignoring the “no filming” sign. And they even distributed the files online, thinking they are doing something good. I doubt if ayu is more important than their self-satisfaction?

I understand that one of the main purposes of the forum is sharing, but there are things we should not share in order to minimize the negative influence.

AYUFAN.COM | weibo | twitter | facebook | tumblr | instagram

Last edited by HULUFan; 22nd October 2015 at 03:08 PM.
Old 22nd October 2015, 06:56 PM
starting over Initiate

Thank you so much Jewelian for the recording.
Old 23rd October 2015, 06:33 PM
Because of You Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aderianu View Post
I don't get how this recording is disrespectful. Or more disrespectful than this forum itself.

Yes, any recording is forbidden. But also uploading of CD/DVD rips... but I don't see angry comments in download section.
And that is not the first time... fancams and audio rips appears every year, at every tour/cdl. Chinese fans made fancams of almost full AT08, for example.

Thank you, JEWELian, for posting your recording
We just want to listen ayu to perform rare songs.

We just want ayu to put all different rare songs in the future release..

If the member "ayumi" is ayu, then she should know how "disrepectful" we can be...

Put my mouth on the lyrics like CPR

Old 24th October 2015, 01:29 PM
Rock'n'Roll Circus Initiate

My shirts should be shipping soon with the Cirque de Minuit blu ray! I can't wait to see them in person

教えてよねぇあなたならこの時代をどう生きる
Ayu Concerts I've Attended:
Arena Tour 2013: A BEST LIVE
Arena Tour 2015: Cirque de Minuit
Arena Tour 2016: MADE IN JAPAN

You can find me on the gram: https://www.instagram.com/b_utifulfighter/
Old 24th October 2015, 08:01 PM
End of the World Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by JEWELian View Post
Yeah. And no Present either >.< I'm so sick of MY ALL.

Also in the MC Yo-Chan was talking about tomorrow being the day from Back to the Future and ayu said she didn't know what that was lmao clearly she's never been to Universal Studios

And fk okay I've not said anything about Timmy for a few years now but seriously, her bringing him out this tour was just a new low. Both nights it was the same routine of Timmy pretending to barely speak or understand Japanese and not know anything blah blah blah. He's been living here for four years! FOUR YEARS. Even someone who is terrible at picking up languages would surely have learned how to actually talk without just bumbling around. It's sad that the one foreigner in the show is just being used to reinforce negative stereotypes. And it's also sad that Timmy goes along with it. (Shows how desperate he is I guess for his pop star lifestyle).
He's been here a lot longer than 4 years. It's quite sad.
Old 24th October 2015, 09:28 PM
ANGEL'S SONG H-Initiate

Timmy hosted some NHK stuff in English for a few years. I think he even acted in a drama before that.
Old 24th October 2015, 10:24 PM
Because of You Initiate

Timmy is just a drama queen. He gets attentions from people who talks about his Japanese, the way he dresses etc. He has good voice. We should stop talking about his appeals, sexuality, or attitude. He will never change or go because we complain.

Put my mouth on the lyrics like CPR

Old 25th October 2015, 02:53 AM
LIMIT Initiate

Honestly, it kinda bothers me how almost everyone talks so much crap about Timmy while none of us know him or even met him. Those of you that have all say how nice he is. I feel as though a lot of you make such terrible assumptions because of how he dresses on stage or his onstage persona. I think we might just need to stop talking about him altogether, to be honest, because there really is no reason for anyone to be talking so badly about someone we really know nothing about.
Old 25th October 2015, 01:40 PM
Love song H-Initiate

^ that's true, because we complain for years and nothing changed =)
Old 25th October 2015, 05:27 PM
NOTHING FROM NOTHING Initiate

Hello guys!
On 02.10 she didn't sing "Letter" she sang "Love ~Destiny~ ^_^
Old 26th October 2015, 10:55 AM
Love song H-Initiate

To celebrate the release of 「ayumi hamasaki ARENA TOUR 2015 A Cirque de Minuit ~真夜中のサーカス~ The FINAL」special lottery will be held

■ Date: October 27-28, 2015
■ Start time: both days 14:30 - (planned)
■ Venue: Zepp Fukuoka

<Prize>
■ Personal autograph! Your name + signature on DVD/Bluray
■ card (randomly signed)
Old 27th October 2015, 05:05 PM
from your letter Initiate

Regards to what i have read from instagram.
Many fans who attended Day1 Live at Fukuoka said that her physical condition wasn't so good
I really hope that she is gonna be okay soon *crying

Btw, she sang who... in acapella part today

Last edited by ayumint; 27th October 2015 at 05:11 PM.
Old 27th October 2015, 06:10 PM
ayu-ro mix 2 Initiate

Question, as this is my first time attending Ayu's concert in a week in Sapporo.
How early do you guys recommend lining up for the goods/concert?
I figure the concert is assigned seating so as long as I pick up my ticket an hour before I should be ok? But the goods, I hear to go early...but how early?
I'm BEYOND excited to finally attend an Ayu concert after over 10 years of wanting to! Thanks!

I always hear a voice calling my name.
I will think of you for ever and ever.

Old 27th October 2015, 06:47 PM
Love song H-Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by Echiko View Post
But the goods, I hear to go early...but how early?
according photos. at 16:30 all t-shirts may be sold out
Old 27th October 2015, 10:56 PM
No way to say Initiate

Ayu loves Timmy more than she will any of us.
Old 27th October 2015, 11:43 PM
Because of You Initiate

^naturally. Her staff/crew is obviously more important than fans. because a lot of them have became family and friends to her. While fans, well....they will be just fans. And i see nothing wrong with that.
Old 28th October 2015, 12:01 AM
Far away Initiate

Different type of love.

Hey, the reason of this smile and the meaning of this word can't be understood
Because I don't even want to make them understood
— until that Day...

Old 28th October 2015, 02:01 AM
End of the World Initiate

But without fans, no staff/crew and no artist
Old 28th October 2015, 02:44 AM
HAPPY ENDING Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by lizzylovesongaku View Post
Honestly, it kinda bothers me how almost everyone talks so much crap about Timmy while none of us know him or even met him. Those of you that have all say how nice he is. I feel as though a lot of you make such terrible assumptions because of how he dresses on stage or his onstage persona. I think we might just need to stop talking about him altogether, to be honest, because there really is no reason for anyone to be talking so badly about someone we really know nothing about.
Timmy is a facebook friend of mine and I chated with him 5 ou 6 times. The guy is very open, really sweet and always talked to me as any other facebook friend. He even told some curious stuff about Brillante video recording.

http://stan-wars.com/1989.html

I live around AHS (Ayumi Haters Sekai)

Closed Thread

Tags
ta limited live tour 2015, team ayu, teamayu