Thoughts on PCDL '08-'09 - Page 15 - Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai
Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai
· Ayu's Official Site · Ayu's twitter · Ayu's YouTube · masa's translations · Misa-chan's translations ·

Go Back   Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai > Ayumi Hamasaki Forums > Ayu Chat-Room

Notices

Old 5th January 2009, 08:30 PM
ANGEL'S SONG H-Initiate

It's pretty sad that TRF is still so big at a-nation, but their singles and albums are ignored by the public! -sigh-

Anyways, yay for a new file! Now I can watch it in full! Thanks, SS.
Old 5th January 2009, 08:34 PM
walking proud Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by truehappiness View Post
It's pretty sad that TRF is still so big at a-nation, but their singles and albums are ignored by the public! -sigh-

Not quite - it is inexplicably missing My All. I have no clue why. Everything else is there though with no audio/video problems or satellite problems at the end.

But I guess that at least saves one thing to look forward to on the DVD.

Last edited by SunshineSlayer; 5th January 2009 at 08:36 PM.
Old 5th January 2009, 08:34 PM
winding road Initiate

It's obvious why she picks Shuya. Shuya must have a thing for Ayu, so, she does it with this in mind:

"Dance pathetic worm, and always be reminded that you'll never be pretty enough to be with this pretty whahahahaha~"--Ayu

By the way, does anyone have a screenshot of those people in the front row during vogue that look like they're bored out of their minds? I want to caption it "how not to look on national TV"

Last edited by GRACE; 5th January 2009 at 08:38 PM.
Old 5th January 2009, 08:37 PM
ANGEL'S SONG H-Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by SunshineSlayer View Post
Not quite - it is inexplicably missing My All. I have no clue why. Everything else is there though with no audio/video problems or satellite problems at the end.

But I guess that at least saves one thing to look forward to on the DVD.
Does it just end before MY ALL then? Strange..
Old 5th January 2009, 08:38 PM
JEWEL Initiate

Quote:

It's so weird how you can be famous in one aspect of your career and then no one cares about you in the other... Comparing current album sales to concert ticket sales, I think Japan prefers to experience their favorite artist live than buy their music (physical at least), no?
Old 5th January 2009, 08:40 PM
walking proud Initiate

Quote:
Does it just end before MY ALL then? Strange..
Yep, it cuts right after Boys and Girls ends. This was combined from 3 rar files and all three files are complete so it seems that for whatever reason the encoder chose to leave My All off. I agree that its strange though.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jbrat2219 View Post
It's so weird how you can be famous in one aspect of your career and then no one cares about you in the other... Comparing current album sales to concert ticket sales, I think Japan prefers to experience their favorite artist live than buy their music (physical at least), no?
I agree with that - especially for older artists. A lot of really famous singers from the 70s/80s/90s still release music but have crappy sales, yet they can sell out a tour no problem.
Old 5th January 2009, 08:42 PM
ANGEL'S SONG H-Initiate

Depends on the people.. with groups like SAS, people still buy their stuff AND go to concerts. I think TRF's departure from the music industry for a few years hurt them in that aspect.. (but SAS does the hiatus thing too, like right now, so what gives?)

I guess it's possibly because their genre went out of style shortly after they left.
Old 5th January 2009, 08:43 PM
Dolls Initiate

Shuya can never pull the lion dance off..Maro was so cool (I just have to say it again) He's better looking too. Hope Maro will replace Shuya someday...lol
Old 5th January 2009, 08:46 PM
winding road Initiate

The dragon dance and GREEN made me decide that Maro is so cute <3

Old 5th January 2009, 08:53 PM
End of the World Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by GRACE View Post
By the way, does anyone have a screenshot of those people in the front row during vogue that look like they're bored out of their minds? I want to caption it "how not to look on national TV"
AHAHAHA

That one old girl who is doing nothing on the left side?
And then when they show the right side, the three in white team message shirts.
They stood out because of the spotlight... ahaha.
What a difference in fan.

Why waste that money to look so bored. ahahaha.

And again I have to say..
Maro as the baby lion is soooo cute >w<
Old 5th January 2009, 08:57 PM
JEWEL Initiate

Did anyone else see Maro behind Ayu (I forget the song sorry) making the SILLIEST faces!!!!

One minute he was smiling behind her and then the next minute you would just see his hand like he fell down or something... I think it was UNITE!.... independent? One of those high energy songs hahaha
Old 5th January 2009, 11:56 PM
Daybreak Initiate

Quote:
Did anyone else see Maro behind Ayu (I forget the song sorry) making the SILLIEST faces!!!!

One minute he was smiling behind her and then the next minute you would just see his hand like he fell down or something... I think it was UNITE!.... independent? One of those high energy songs hahaha
Watch AT06 Step You / Ladies Night or whenever they tie the guys up if you want to see some ugly faces XD heck I couldn't sleep that night, I was that scared lol.

And shame on those bored fans on the front row!! I've seen it more often, they must be rich girls that got those expensive front-row tickets from daddy to make em happy, but they can't just be seen in a concert going all-out, it'd hurt their image...
Old 6th January 2009, 12:23 AM
JEWEL Initiate

I watched Kuu's KINGDOM tour DVD shortly before this concert and I have to say the atmosphere from the fans are completely different... I hate to say but... Ayu fans look pretty bored for the most part... I don't know how since there's so much going on. You see the die hard fans shouting and jumping along but those front row people are DEAD xD;

I remember seeing Kuu perform Moon Crying and people were actually crying! It's like the fans at Kuu's concert were much more emotional and involved.
Old 6th January 2009, 12:37 AM
Will Initiate

^ That's one thing that's always bugged me when watching any concert DVDs :/

Koda Kumi Concert Audio

Old 6th January 2009, 12:51 AM
walking proud Initiate

Quote:
I watched Kuu's KINGDOM tour DVD shortly before this concert and I have to say the atmosphere from the fans are completely different... I hate to say but... Ayu fans look pretty bored for the most part... I don't know how since there's so much going on. You see the die hard fans shouting and jumping along but those front row people are DEAD xD;
I think some people just have different ways of enjoying concerts. My Mom is a huge Ayu fan, but whenever she goes to one of the concerts, she is the type that just stands there and doesn't do anything. Whereas I'm next to her doing the Trauma dance or something. Still though, the ones during Vogue that are so close to her, you'd think they would at least crack a smile or something.
Old 6th January 2009, 12:54 AM
still alone Initiate

Location: Uruguay (little south american country, have you heard of it??)
Yeah, I don't get that kind of "fan's" behaivour... I mean, if I were at first or 499th row in any Ayu concert, and it is being recorded for TV and DVD release, I wouldn't stop screaming and jumping haha
Old 6th January 2009, 12:54 AM
Far away Initiate

You can't say they aren't having fun or are bored just from appearances. I agree with SunshineSlayer very much. I've been to a few rock concerts myself. Some people like to headbang and mosh. Other people like me just prefer to stand still and enjoy the sound...maybe clap along. From my experience, I know for sure it'll differ for each person. Also, this was a very special CDL unlike her past ones. I'm sure those people didn't go just to be bored. If I'm not mistaken the tickets weren't easy to get your hands on.

If I went to one of Ayu's concerts, I would most likely stand and enjoy the songs. I'm not the type to yell anything or express a lot of emotions, unless she happened to look right at me; then I would crack a smile like a little schoolgirl who just got a Barbie or something lol. I keep to myself for the most part and I'm sure there are others like me.
Old 6th January 2009, 01:00 AM
ANGEL'S SONG H-Initiate

Generally, when making a DVD, they'd probably focus on the people who seem to be having the most fun.. so you might get that impression if you were watching a DVD vs. some live concert. I mean, just look at the pre-encore footage for Ayu concerts.. it's usually mainly made of people clapping to the music and dancing around. lol.
Old 6th January 2009, 01:01 AM
JEWEL Initiate

jimex289 (sorry, too lazy to quote)

^ But you would AT LEAST smile, right? People don't have to jump, shout and cry... but they really did not look like they were enjoying themselves at all! But I guess when there are one or two people next to you freaking out and bouncing around, even if you're simply watching, you can look extremely bored hahaha.
Old 6th January 2009, 01:04 AM
SCAR Initiate

The thing is we would appreciate it more because it is harder for us to see her live, whereas people in Japan can see her live everytime she does a tour, and this is probably less exciting. But if I was at an Ayu concert, the last thing I would do is stand around. I'd at least sing along, scream like a dickhead and jump and dance for sure.

Tags
08-09, pcdl, premature, thoughts