You were.../BALLAD information thread [II] - Page 23 - Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai
Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai
· Ayu's Official Site · Ayu's twitter · Ayu's YouTube · masa's translations · Misa-chan's translations ·

Go Back   Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai > Ayumi Hamasaki Forums > Ayu Music News

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 30th October 2009, 04:39 PM
Heartplace Initiate

^@ angel*ayumi: how are you going to get them?? I mean... to buy via mu-mo you have to live in japan isn't it... you have an awesome friend there?? xDD I hope someone will help me because I really want that blanket... being TA member and couldn't get it kills me XDD

I think I'm going to buy in *hard core fan mode* for the first time, CD+DVD A&B through YesAsia to get posters (i wonder if YA posters will be bigger than mu-mo ones that are B3) and then CD only through mu-mo (if someone gets it for me with my member number) for the b3 poster and the blanket!!

and OMG! why CD+DVD in YA costs 21€ each??? Ok, they don't make you pay shipping fees but... this is what I'd pay for a full album here in spain!!

Omg my money -____-

How to join Team Ayu! ~

Last edited by aura~; 30th October 2009 at 04:44 PM.
Old 30th October 2009, 04:48 PM
WONDERLAND Initiate

@walking proud
CD only donīt get the blanket, you only get it with the DVD versions.

And I order my FC versions through my middleman, but I wonīt oder for other ppl as I had big problem with my last (and first) TA order.
I got my package with S/S was all excited for the Flip Flops and then... bam they werenīt there <.< I dunno what went wrong, but I had to run after my flip flops....
I hope everything will work this time, if not I am gonna kick some asses XD

Arena Tour 2012 A ~HOTEL Love Songs~ Marine Messe Fukuoka ~ 21.04.2012
Arena Tour 2015 A ~Cirque de Minuit~ Osaka Jo Hall ~ 25.04.2015
Arena Tour 2018 ~POWER OF MUSIC 20th Anniversary~ Saitama Super Arena ~ 07.04.2018
Arena Tour 2018 ~POWER OF MUSIC 20th Anniversary~ Saitama Super Arena ~ 08.04.2018
25th Anniversary Live Tour ~ Beisia Culture Hall Gunma ~ 04.11.2023
Old 30th October 2009, 04:55 PM
Curtain call Initiate

wow thats how is going to be like H!
holy molly!
Old 30th October 2009, 04:58 PM
count down Initiate

It looks like everyone's getting something extra when they buy the single!

YAYAYAYA GAGAGAGA DADADADA WOWOWOWO

Old 30th October 2009, 04:59 PM
reBiRTH Initiate

i hope cdjapan will add posters
'couse i preorder the single there !!!!

Tumblr
| lastfm

Old 30th October 2009, 04:59 PM
BALLAD Initiate

so for non TA members, it's just a christmas card at mumo..hmm...should i get the cd only there???

My Instagram

Old 30th October 2009, 05:21 PM
Heartplace Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~angel*ayumi~ View Post
@walking proud
CD only donīt get the blanket, you only get it with the DVD versions.

And I order my FC versions through my middleman, but I wonīt oder for other ppl as I had big problem with my last (and first) TA order.
I got my package with S/S was all excited for the Flip Flops and then... bam they werenīt there <.< I dunno what went wrong, but I had to run after my flip flops....
I hope everything will work this time, if not I am gonna kick some asses XD
I see.. thanks for saying me that.. so I will delate CDonly from my mind and get one CD+DVD via YA and the othr via mumo if I can..

And I hope you didn't think that I was saying it to you to make you buy me one of these!! ^^ I hope the middleman who make me TA member will buy it for me also, but i'm not sure yet...

so, for more information, what says in the e-mail and so? We can already buy it via mu-mo or there's a special day? becase in my e-mail it says something about the 1/12 and the 22/12...

How to join Team Ayu! ~

Old 30th October 2009, 05:29 PM
WONDERLAND Initiate

I donīt get TA e-mails, but I allready forwarded my order to my middleman.
about the first december, orders before that date will be delivered on release day, orders after will be delivered 1 or more days after release day.

Arena Tour 2012 A ~HOTEL Love Songs~ Marine Messe Fukuoka ~ 21.04.2012
Arena Tour 2015 A ~Cirque de Minuit~ Osaka Jo Hall ~ 25.04.2015
Arena Tour 2018 ~POWER OF MUSIC 20th Anniversary~ Saitama Super Arena ~ 07.04.2018
Arena Tour 2018 ~POWER OF MUSIC 20th Anniversary~ Saitama Super Arena ~ 08.04.2018
25th Anniversary Live Tour ~ Beisia Culture Hall Gunma ~ 04.11.2023
Old 30th October 2009, 10:50 PM
Beautiful Day Initiate

Back on the Matchy situation: Either Ayu might get the #1, or Matchy's going to get it, but I'm not sure why. However, Matchy's starting on the week before the week that Ayu will be positioned, and based on the past performances, maybe Ayu might get a shot to continue her streak, but it might still be up in the air - anything could happen.

Only problem is: many fans of them when Matchy was young are kind of old today - somewhere around the 40s-50s! Many young ones of today really do not care very much about him as of today - we've got not only Ayu, but also Arashi, Kuu, Ayaka, the Hello! Project team, Johnny's young guns, YUI - all sorts of stuff: those are the ones they are more interested.

Of course, Arashi would outperform Ayu if they went head-to-head, but if comparing Ayu with Matchy, that's not sure. Maybe Ayu might get the edge, but Matchy's celebrating his 30th anniversary of performing with Johnny's. But Matchy's starting on a weekend, not usually typical when others start sometime around Wednesday or so, so we'll just have to see about that.

By the way, that seems to be interesting on the special bonuses. But is that only available for a limited time, while supplies last?
Old 30th October 2009, 10:57 PM
Greatful days Initiate

A blanket and a Christmas card? Lucky Japanese people! I'd love to get a blanket. xD I'm glad I'll at least be getting a poster though. I almost have no space left for posters I have so many Ayu ones! XD
Old 30th October 2009, 11:43 PM
independent Initiate

Man TA gets a blanket? I want one. T^T

Old 30th October 2009, 11:57 PM
Initiate

Holy crap, I'd kill for an Ayu blanket!
Old 30th October 2009, 11:57 PM
forgiveness Initiate

team ayu member bastards. psh >.> blankets, flip flops "Red Line ~thanks TA~"

she acts like they're the only ones that support her. god forbid if we get an international version of TA or something?
Old 31st October 2009, 12:13 AM
(don't) Leave me alone Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by Picaflor 7/4 View Post

she acts like they're the only ones that support her. god forbid if we get an international version of TA or something?
ayu needs to realize tons of people around the whole world love her, not just asia plus she could make a lot more money with an international TA
Old 31st October 2009, 12:21 AM
Greatful days Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by identity View Post
ayu needs to realize tons of people around the whole world love her, not just asia plus she could make a lot more money with an international TA
Maybe they can't be bothered to translate the TeamAyu stuff into all the various languages an international version would require. Also, they may not want to produce the extra exclusive goods for more people especially cause most of them are free right? And making it international would meaning giving more away. It might cost more for Avex than it would gain them, and we all know how they love money.

I do agree though, I would love an international version of TA. I'd definitely join.
Old 31st October 2009, 12:27 AM
Heartplace Initiate

Well... everyone pays 40€/year in TA... And this is not only for a plastic card that hasn't even my name written in it... so the rest of money have to go to somewhere... and here we have flip flops and blankets... 40€ x +75,000 TA members... hmmm enough for some limited blankets

How to join Team Ayu! ~

Old 31st October 2009, 12:39 AM
Greatful days Initiate

Right... but there's also the Team Ayu magazine, right? Which would have to be translated into multiple languages. At the minimum Chinese, Korean and English translations would be required-- but to be truly international and reach all her fans many other translations would be needed. They would need to translate the site too, and probably all of her blog entries as well. That's a lot of manpower, and to keep up to date the people would be working quickly (especially with Ayu's blog.)

And then, correct me if I'm wrong, but don't TA members get price deductions on certain releases and concert tickets?

If it's not because they would have too many extra people to cater to that they don't create an international fan club, it may be because there wouldn't be enough extra people to make it worthwhile. Or they are just lazy, or mean, or haven't thought of it yet. XDD
Old 31st October 2009, 12:53 AM
rainy day Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tsubasa2591 View Post
something like this? @_@

Actually it's more like a card where you can place it over the cover inside the case.
Old 31st October 2009, 01:13 AM
ANGEL'S SONG H-Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by Picaflor 7/4 View Post

TeamAyu gets these extras because they pay extra to be in her fan club... In a way, they support her more than non-FC members since they're whipping out a minimum of 40-60 bucks a year to stay in the club.
Old 31st October 2009, 01:34 AM
Memorial address (take 2 version) Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by truehappiness View Post
TeamAyu gets these extras because they pay extra to be in her fan club... In a way, they support her more than non-FC members since they're whipping out a minimum of 40-60 bucks a year to stay in the club.
I would not cough out that much money to be in TA ( ). I guess that's what separates "fans" from "ultra-fans"(?), at least in my case. I guess it depends more on how frugal or how much money you're willing to spend than your level of fandom.

Maybe by thread III we'll have covers! How long does it usually take for covers to surface? The only single I followed as announcements/discoveries were made and poster here was G/D and R/S.
de tu puņo y letra
Closed Thread

Tags
ayu, ayumi hamasaki, red line ~for ta~, single, team ayu, you were.../ballad