[TeamAyu] TeamAyu blog. 1 August 2011. "In the morning," - Page 5 - Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai
Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai
· Ayu's Official Site · Ayu's twitter · Ayu's YouTube · masa's translations · Misa-chan's translations ·

Go Back   Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai > Ayumi Hamasaki Forums > Ayu Celebrity News

Notices

Old 2nd August 2011, 01:23 PM
until that Day… Initiate

wow speechless at ayu's longggggg TA entry!
feel like crying..
she's a strong woman and i'm sure she'll overcome with all those matters.
i'll just be here to support her decisions.
as long as she's genuinely happy, i'm fine with that even though i may not like her collaborations or her songs.

like someone said, we still have a lot of other ayu's songs we can listen to.
and as of now, i don't really expect her to still shine in the industry anymore, i just want to enjoy what she could offer to us together with her.
Old 2nd August 2011, 01:42 PM
Far away Initiate

Fans just need to open their eyes!!
People must really know how to respect another hardworking people.
I hope ayu wont be down..
i used to think that fan tweets her something cute and questions
Old 2nd August 2011, 02:01 PM
POWDER SNOW Initiate

With all this happening maybe this will be the only collaboration songs in an album of her.

Think about it, the TA fans think that her is "too good" to be with other artists... :S:S.. they are really jelous and selfish fans, remember when she created her twitter account, they got angry because they tought that she will have more attention to overseas fans... like "she´s ONLY OURS" LOL

Last edited by ayumimylove; 2nd August 2011 at 02:03 PM.
Old 2nd August 2011, 02:44 PM
And Then Initiate

For pete's sake, people are too frickin' possessive of Ayu. -_-
Old 2nd August 2011, 10:56 PM
monochrome Initiate

it sounds so sad
poor ayu..
But its known that ayu fans r possesive and defensive..
LoL...

Old 3rd August 2011, 04:15 AM
Gut it-pez Initiate

it's saddening seeing how some of ayu's fans behave, they're worst than little kids without teaching
Old 3rd August 2011, 08:00 AM
A BALLADS Initiate

Yeah, I was really mad when I wrote before, I typed it all on my little phone on mobile internet lol xD I just get so pissed when I see people telling Ayu what to do like she's their personal plaything. She's a human being and after all she's given her fans she keeps getting chewed up and spit out by entitled rejects

Quote:
Originally Posted by Heldin View Post
Thank you, Misa-chan!
"I retied the bracelet on my wrist, with a much much stronger wish this time." - What bracelet is she talking about? I don't understand? Some TA bracelet or??
I hope, she doesn't feel betrayed, because everyhting she does, she does for her fans, even when she mistakes, she wants to surprise us.
I think she's talking about the red bracelet she often wears (you can see it on the A COMPLETE cover), she must tie it with a wish in mind when she wears it.

I suppose that clears up the kabblah rumour though?

Signature presented by the amazing majrakun <3 thanks photobucket
MY
Twitter | last.fm | Facebook | Tumblr

Old 3rd August 2011, 05:35 PM
Prologue Initiate

Poor Ayu having to hear such hurtful messages about what she does, who she works with, and about her friends...why would people do that? She loves what she is doing, and does things for herslef (as well as her fans); if she did things only to please her fans, but not herself, she would probably hate what she does. Why can't they understand that this hurts her? How rude of those "fans", especially when Ayu has been working very hard!
Old 3rd August 2011, 05:50 PM
still alone Initiate

Poor ayu

set made my me

Old 3rd August 2011, 05:50 PM
Who... Initiate

I just wanna cry reading this. Everyone is criticizing her like she is never gonna read anything and i really think that she is hurt by all of it. I will always support her no matter what, even if I don't like the album or don't agree with what she is doing i will always wish the best for her and I will always love her because she is the only true artist out there. She writes from her heart. She takes experiences from her life and we may never know how much it hurts her to write some of these songs.

i love you Ayu, No matter what you do with your career because it is just that "Yours"
Old 3rd August 2011, 06:10 PM
ever free Initiate

All I can say about this whole dilemma is 'WOW'. Immaturity is showing it's ugly head again in the ayu-stan community I see. This over excessive use of malice towards others seems to be ever present in the industry unfortunately.

For her to go out of her way and call out her fans is very brave. I'm proud of her.

Old 3rd August 2011, 07:45 PM
NEVER EVER Initiate

oh poor ayu. I can't believe this happens.

But she's so mature about it! i love this girl cause i know that if it were me I'd probably be a little more... immature. I guess to put it. She's so amazing. Love you Ayu! Stay strong! Continue trying with new artist and genres! Do what you think is right!

Finally, I can stop dreaming....

Old 3rd August 2011, 08:37 PM
Two of us Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by kendelle View Post
Yeah, I was really mad when I wrote before, I typed it all on my little phone on mobile internet lol xD I just get so pissed when I see people telling Ayu what to do like she's their personal plaything. She's a human being and after all she's given her fans she keeps getting chewed up and spit out by entitled rejects

I think she's talking about the red bracelet she often wears (you can see it on the A COMPLETE cover), she must tie it with a wish in mind when she wears it.

I suppose that clears up the kabblah rumour though?

Thanks, actually, I didn't notice it. Kabbalah??!! Wow, may be it is just more tradition for her, than the religion? XD
Old 4th August 2011, 09:56 AM
Initiate

It's crazy of those people to send her messages insulting the people working with her! Somehow I don't get what are they not happy about.

I'm sure Ayu will stay strong.. and with that red bracelet back again!

Namie-Fans.net
Old 4th August 2011, 10:55 AM
POWDER SNOW Initiate

woow that's so full of emotions.
She's so awesome that she can believe in everyone after all of these.
I'm so proud of her. She's so strong.
I hope she'll be able to do it forever.

~SUZÍ~
facebook twitter tumblr blog

Old 4th August 2011, 04:56 PM
A BALLADS Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by Heldin View Post
Thanks, actually, I didn't notice it. Kabbalah??!! Wow, may be it is just more tradition for her, than the religion? XD
When she first was seen wearing it, people thought she was a follower of the Jewish Kabblah religion like Madonna or something...I think this entry shows it to be more of a "wish" or good luck aid, though

Hopefully there have been less baseless criticisms since this was posted? Although I'd wager most complainers aren't TA at all so wouldn't care she even wrote this...

Signature presented by the amazing majrakun <3 thanks photobucket
MY
Twitter | last.fm | Facebook | Tumblr

Old 4th August 2011, 05:10 PM
Two of us Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by kendelle View Post
When she first was seen wearing it, people thought she was a follower of the Jewish Kabblah religion like Madonna or something...I think this entry shows it to be more of a "wish" or good luck aid, though

Hopefully there have been less baseless criticisms since this was posted? Although I'd wager most complainers aren't TA at all so wouldn't care she even wrote this...
I agree with you. Since I'm not a TA member, I paid attention to this frase, because I thought, that may be she has a "special" bracelet that somehow shows her unity with TA. I hope, a lot of not-TA-members managed to read her message and to think it over.
Old 4th August 2011, 08:13 PM
Daybreak Initiate

I know Nao was on stage for the whole show, but in what fashion? Just dancing and Dream ON?

I honestly loved Dream ON. It's one of my favorite songs and I'm proud to have two first press posters. As for JUNO, people are just getting uppity because he's a.) a newcomer (which if you look, he's not really; he's already released some songs) and b.) because he's Junsu's brother. You guys know how hands-on Ayu is with her work. If these people weren't deserving, they wouldn't be on her album.

Also, the red bracelet was originally a friendship bracelet between Ayu and two of her closest friends. One of them died just recently. She wrote about it on TA and how he cried when he listened to one of the singles that were coming out (I forget which one). But now it's like a symbol for her relationship with TA; i.e. the RED LINE.

Ayu official wallpapers in widescreen
♥ Mrs. Kwon Jiyong since 10/21/12 ♥

Last edited by tasking; 4th August 2011 at 08:17 PM.
Old 4th August 2011, 08:47 PM
Two of us Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by tasking View Post
Also, the red bracelet was originally a friendship bracelet between Ayu and two of her closest friends. One of them died just recently. She wrote about it on TA and how he cried when he listened to one of the singles that were coming out (I forget which one). But now it's like a symbol for her relationship with TA; i.e. the RED LINE.
Today while listening NL album I came across with the idea of the connection of the red bracelet and the song!
Old 5th August 2011, 04:11 AM
SCAR Initiate

Ayu had a lot of guts to write this.. you don't usually see artists hitting back at critisism as it usually comes with the job. Good on her.

Tags
浜崎 あゆみ, 浜崎あゆみ, misa-chan, team ayu, teamayu