Should I Keep updating and posting Discographies? - Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai
Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai
· Ayu's Official Site · Ayu's twitter · Ayu's YouTube · masa's translations · Misa-chan's translations ·

Go Back   Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai > Music Forums > Asian Music Chat > Asian Music Polls

Notices

View Poll Results: Should I continue to update and Post discographies?
Yes! 16 100.00%
No 0 0%
Voters: 16. You may not vote on this poll

Old 27th May 2018, 11:18 AM
Who... Initiate

Should I Keep updating and posting Discographies?

Hello My dear Loves,

So, I have been largely absent for the last year and a half because I was in a very toxic place in my life. I lived in a place that was toxic for me and wasn't able to get out, hence my slipping on the discographies.

But now, I have finally managed to move and am in a much better environment for my health. So my question to you all is, Should I continue to update my discographies and post new ones?

I ask this because I'm not sure how many people are still around here on AHS and if my discographies will benefit anyone. So I'm posting a poll here, please be honest and I really look forward to hearing everyone's opinions! Majority rules, so vote and I shall do what the majority would like!

If the answer is yes, I will update my main discography thread and work with adding all of the new releases up the the current month, Then I will pick one or two new discographies from the list to post. And please feel free to not only vote, but leave any comments or words of encouragement for me! I love reading them!

Happy to be back,
Tomoyo

Last edited by Tomoyo; 27th May 2018 at 11:22 AM.
Old 27th May 2018, 08:38 PM
ayu trance Initiate

Glad to hear that life is better for you. Your discography threads have been so helpful for me in completing collections and discovering new music. If you are willing, keep it up!

Book collector, avid reader, writer, cat owner, part time owl who listens to JPOP, KPOP, metal, soundtracks, and instrumental music.

Old 27th May 2018, 10:57 PM
Who... Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by owlflight View Post
Glad to hear that life is better for you. Your discography threads have been so helpful for me in completing collections and discovering new music. If you are willing, keep it up!
Thank you so much for you comment! It always makes my day to read these! I'm glad my discographies have help you!

Last edited by Tomoyo; 2nd June 2018 at 07:45 AM.
Old 28th May 2018, 05:09 AM
LIKE A CRYSTAL H-Initiate

It takes a lot of effort and passion to do what you're doing which it's a commanding effort as not a lot of people are able to do something like this

I feel if you're willing to continue to update the various artistes' discographies threads you've created , then I say go for it

Dedicated BRZ fan since 2008 debut single ♪ | team brz member ♥ | BREAKERZ BIRTHDAY PARTY 2024 ♥

My JPop Blog | My Twitter | BRZ Thread 47 | BRZ LiveJournal | BRZ Official Site

Old 28th May 2018, 10:49 AM
Crazy 4 U H-Initiate

Nice to see you back and being better than before!
I'd love to see the discographies updated, but in the end I'd say you have the last word, if you have the time and will to do that.
So keep it up, but only if you want!

「変わらないなら 変えるしかない」

Old 28th May 2018, 11:53 PM
Who... Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by KarenPang View Post
It takes a lot of effort and passion to do what you're doing which it's a commanding effort as not a lot of people are able to do something like this

I feel if you're willing to continue to update the various artistes' discographies threads you've created , then I say go for it
I really appreciate the message that you left KarenPang! I want to keep going, in October it will be five years that I've been doing it. I just don't want to feel like I'm wasting my time either, which was the reason for this poll, but so far, You guys have been amazing. So I think I will keep going.
Old 28th May 2018, 11:54 PM
Who... Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by Corvina View Post
Nice to see you back and being better than before!
I'd love to see the discographies updated, but in the end I'd say you have the last word, if you have the time and will to do that.
So keep it up, but only if you want!
Thank you so much Corvina, It means so much to me that you all have been so amazing to me the last five years. I want to keep doing them. It gives me a feeling of being helpful, even with the hateful comments I got over the last five years, few and far inbetween I might add,

I do want to keep them up, it makes me feel good to read all of the comments from you all! Thank you so much!

Last edited by Tomoyo; 29th May 2018 at 08:16 PM.
Old 29th May 2018, 03:50 AM

^ Wait what , you received flak for the discography threads you've created ? I'm surprised o_o

That's really crazy , I never thought people would be ungrateful to what you've done cos it's so easy to complain but many don't realise how much time and effort you've put into doing them

It's not a must for you to do up the discography threads but for you to undertake something like this , it's admirable

Dedicated BRZ fan since 2008 debut single ♪ | team brz member ♥ | BREAKERZ BIRTHDAY PARTY 2024 ♥

Old 29th May 2018, 08:17 PM
Who... Initiate

It's only been about 2 or 3 times since I started doing discographies, but still yes. I have. It didn't deter me because i got so many more positive comments than I did negative. ^.^
Old 30th May 2018, 05:44 AM

I agree with you , the positive always triumph the negative

You just need to know that there're people on here who do appreciates everything you've done (even though some might not admit it themselves) , including myself

Old 31st May 2018, 09:11 PM
Sky high Protector

Tomoyo welcome back!
I noticed that you vanished during some time. I miss you and your updates.
I'm glad that you overcame that rough patch and that your life is better now. I wish you all the best for the present and future days.
I voted yes for your discographies. It's always helpful.
Old 1st June 2018, 02:53 AM
still alone Initiate

Of course! People like you allow us to have access to music we otherwise wouldn't.
I was so pleasantly surprised to find your Origa discography.
Old 2nd June 2018, 07:46 AM
Who... Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by KarenPang View Post
I agree with you , the positive always triumph the negative

You just need to know that there're people on here who do appreciates everything you've done (even though some might not admit it themselves) , including myself
I do feel so appreciated for the things i do here on AHS. It is what drives me to keep on going, so thank you so much for being so amazing!
Old 2nd June 2018, 07:46 AM
Who... Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yoake View Post
Tomoyo welcome back!
I noticed that you vanished during some time. I miss you and your updates.
I'm glad that you overcame that rough patch and that your life is better now. I wish you all the best for the present and future days.
I voted yes for your discographies. It's always helpful.
It's always an amazing feeling when one of the staff recognizes and misses you, thank you so much Yoake, it's so good to be back!
Old 2nd June 2018, 07:47 AM
Who... Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by EndOfTheWorld View Post
Of course! People like you allow us to have access to music we otherwise wouldn't.
I was so pleasantly surprised to find your Origa discography.
Thank you so much EndofTheWorld, you guys always know how to make me smile!

Tags
discographies, tomoyo, upload by me!