Ayu's social networks - Discussion #43 - Page 9 - Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai
Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai
· Ayu's Official Site · Ayu's twitter · Ayu's YouTube · masa's translations · Misa-chan's translations ·

Go Back   Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai > Ayumi Hamasaki Forums > Ayu Celebrity News

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 12th January 2017, 06:23 AM
Love song H-Initiate

Ayu definitely need to give a rest to her voice. But what will she do at the hiatus? Some people love their job, I'm sure Ayu is one of them.
Old 12th January 2017, 08:13 AM
Love song H-Initiate

"The sun has gone down
Thank you that today you also looking over me"

Last edited by Aderianu; 12th January 2017 at 09:34 AM.
Old 12th January 2017, 08:34 AM
Born To Be... Initiate

Oh no please, no suggestions as an Ayu reality show/vlogs. Then the end is really near.

^ This choker is so beautiful <3

Old 12th January 2017, 09:36 AM
Love song H-Initiate

new banner at twitter and facebook

Old 12th January 2017, 01:48 PM
Two of us Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by njanjayrp View Post
No, it would not be 'cool'. Reality shows are generally really dumb. Why would anyone want her to quit for a year? What's wrong with you people? If you are tired of her work give her a break, go listen to someone else for a year and then come back. Ayu's music and tours have been among the rare constants in my life for the past 12 years and I don't see what's wrong with her doing her job like everyone else.
Lol, what's wrong with wanting her to take a rest? She's been working hella hard lately she more than deserves some time off. Do I think she's gonna do it? Hell no, cause I'm well aware she loves her job and is a huge workaholic, but as a fan that cares for her well being, I would like for her to take some time off, rest and then come back with a huge bang. Especially when I see her working herself sick year after year. No need to get all defensive just cause shes been a constant in your life, you actually sound a little selfish saying that just imho.

Also her style has been so on point lately
I love that choker

IG: @louuass

Old 12th January 2017, 02:20 PM
BEST Initiate

Once upon a time (back in Inspire-ish times), she used to do vlogs for TA -- they were a nice bonus for TA members, I'm sure.

I wouldn't like to see a reality show, but I'd rather like to see her do something like Ayu Ready? again. That show was fantastic in all ways.
Old 12th January 2017, 03:09 PM
NEVER EVER Initiate

Quote:
No, it would not be 'cool'. Reality shows are generally really dumb. Why would anyone want her to quit for a year? What's wrong with you people? If you are tired of her work give her a break, go listen to someone else for a year and then come back. Ayu's music and tours have been among the rare constants in my life for the past 12 years and I don't see what's wrong with her doing her job like everyone else.
Well, the most aren't tired of her work but it's obvious that at least her voice needs rest, you can't deny that. Also, I (not speaking for the others) don't want Ayu to be away as log as e.g. Hikaru but luckily that probably won't happen anyway. I, myself don't even mean a year but it wouldn't hurt her if she takes some months off and then comes back. Also, she should take vocal lessons again before her next tour...

Old 12th January 2017, 05:06 PM
ayu trance Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by voltron View Post
Once upon a time (back in Inspire-ish times), she used to do vlogs for TA -- they were a nice bonus for TA members, I'm sure.

I wouldn't like to see a reality show, but I'd rather like to see her do something like Ayu Ready? again. That show was fantastic in all ways.
Yaaaas! I think she's perfect for hosting a TV Show like a Talk Show a la Ellen! That would be really amazing.

ARENA TOUR 2015 A Cirque de Minuit ~Mayonaka no Circus~ @ Saitama Super Arena 2015.04.11/12
ARENA TOUR 2018 ~POWER of MUSIC 20th Anniversary~ @ Saitama Super Arena 2018.04.07
Tokyo Rainbow Pride @ Yoyogi Park 2018.05.06
a-nation' 2018 @ Ajinomoto Stadium 2018.08.26
LIVE TOUR -TROUBLE- 2018-2019 A @ Nakano Sunplaza 2019.02.06
ayumi hamasaki 21st anniversary -POWER of A^3- @ Saitama Super Arena 2019.04.07
Old 12th January 2017, 05:43 PM
SURREAL Initiate

Quote:
I think you misunderstood, she pushes herself too much, you can see she's really tired on recent tours and her voice is kinda damaged, I defitnely don't want her to retire, never if posible lol but I'd like her to have a good rest, it won't happen tho, and "doing her job like everyone else" is not actually like that, among artists Ayu is literally the one I know that works her butt off more than anyone else, there's no one else that records an album each year and makes 3 tours (counting CDL) per year, and don't forget about a-nation, she's not a 20 years old girl anymore, she should take proper time to rest.
Old 12th January 2017, 06:33 PM
Boys & Girls Initiate

Her voice needs rest, she's been touring and rehearsing non-stop since 2015 with a few breaks in between. Her voice sounds really tired in CDL 16-17. Knowing how much she loves working/performing, it would be best to do a short concert tour similiar to Premium Showcase or just do a short TA tour again.
Old 12th January 2017, 08:28 PM
Humming 7/4 Initiate

Do you people work? I work when I am sick at times as well. The head of sales in my company has cancer and still comes to work every day. Work gets your mind off things. I have seen ayu live 6 times in the past 5 years. She has good and bad days like everyone else, but sounds good to awesome 80 percent of the time. I am sure she takes enough breaks in between and rests properly as after all she is her own boss and there are extended periods of time where we don't hear much from her.

Follow me @njanjayrp

Old 12th January 2017, 09:59 PM
Two of us Initiate

Lol we're gonna compare a normal work day to the life of a touring performer? I'm not even gonna entertain this tbh. Just like you can say you want her to keep performing even if she's sick/tired, we can say we want her to take some real time off because she deserves it.

IG: @louuass

Old 12th January 2017, 10:54 PM
No way to say Initiate

She should take a 2 or 3 year gap between tours like every other pop star on the planet.
Old 13th January 2017, 12:07 AM
Humming 7/4 Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by Louass View Post
Lol we're gonna compare a normal work day to the life of a touring performer? I'm not even gonna entertain this tbh. Just like you can say you want her to keep performing even if she's sick/tired, we can say we want her to take some real time off because she deserves it.
Nobody said she should perform when she is sick nor tired, but that is one of the things that sets apart the truly dedicated professionals from the others. Cold will not necessarily kill you. You have to know your own limits and to me it seems that a lot of people here are too sensitive ha ha

Her tours do not last for 4 years and she does not do 300 concerts per year...I believe she gets as much rest as she needs.

Follow me @njanjayrp

Old 13th January 2017, 01:33 AM
SURREAL Initiate

I still believe that some people here are misunderstanding, no one said she should retire or anything, we just want her to be fine, professionaly and personaly, she looks tired and gets sick more often than before, she could take a little more rest than just 1 or 2 months, she COULD, if she does or doesn't is her choice, I'm sure we all just want her to be happy, in good health and rocking the stage, but it's only natural to the get a little worried now and then with that crazy schedule of her, anyway, can she upload another selfie so we can't stop this "discussion"?
Old 13th January 2017, 01:34 AM
Daybreak Guardian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aderianu View Post
"The sun has gone down
Thank you that today you also looking over me"
I love her glow in this picture! She looks so beautiful and healthy.
Old 13th January 2017, 03:06 AM
still alone Initiate

Quote:
Yes reality shows are usually toxic but this is Ayu, not the Kardashians.
When I say "reality show", I mean something documentary style. Not the trash ones many American celebrities make for themselves.
It would be nice to see Ayu's life documented in a genuine way, it's only an idea anyways. I'd much rather have Ayu bring back her tv show. That is what I always envisioned a hiatus would be like for her if she took one. She could bring Gackt on as a guest and often.
I don't think some fans are suggesting a break because we are tired of her. It's because she seems spent, like she is stretching herself too thin. A break couldn't hurt, if it is a short one. Taking time to rest her voice and relax would overall allow Ayu to do her job better.
I only feel a break is best for Ayu because of her unique circumstances. Releasing albums every year, multiple tours a year, a nation, magazines, music videos. She does more than any artist I can think of off the top of my head.
It is true that Ayu loves to work but just because she isn't performing live, doesn't mean she can't continue to write songs and maybe compose again.
She could also work on any preparations for the anniversary and not in a rushed, multitask way.
But none of this matters anyway because she isn't going to take one.
Old 13th January 2017, 04:28 AM
WHATEVER Initiate

The most bizarre argument is happening right now lmao. Fans are mad at each other for being concerned. I don't get it.

I don't watch her tours, personally. I'm just here for boob-, er, awesome style.

introduce a little anarchy

Old 13th January 2017, 06:28 AM
starting over Initiate

some people need to learn to respect other people's opinions and realize that we all love ayu here.
Old 13th January 2017, 08:55 AM
Endless sorrow Initiate

Have you guys heard of that?

http://aramajapan.com/netizencomment...amasaki/69398/
I don't understand those few people comparing to Ayu (lol? I don't remember her showing that much, rather regular show costumes. She doesn't go gaga ^-^) and for the sake of god...this is Gackt xD One, it's in his fashion to show off like that, and two, he is simply very handsome (I know, not for all but I'm generalising now).

Last edited by maxikot; 13th January 2017 at 08:57 AM.
Closed Thread

Tags
facebook, instagram, twitter, weibo