[Namie Amuro] Official 32nd QUEEN OF HIP-POP Thread ~Ain't nobody stopping me!~ - Page 10 - Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai
Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai
· Ayu's Official Site · Ayu's twitter · Ayu's YouTube · masa's translations · Misa-chan's translations ·

Go Back   Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai > Music Forums > Asian Music Chat > Artists & Bands

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 8th January 2009, 06:12 AM
ayu-ro mix 2 Initiate

I want her to do something similar to her 181920 days

V6 - Ai Nanda ♪
made by ll moments ll! ♥♥♥

Old 8th January 2009, 07:02 AM
ayu-mi-x II Initiate

Here's the February cover of Sweet:

Old 8th January 2009, 07:07 AM
End roll Initiate

^ Good luck wishing that.

Quote:
Originally Posted by kotora
"Come so Fast"
Haha...

Wow, I'll have to look out for michico next time then. She does seem to compliment Namie well.

Namie has that "**** me" sort of look in WMWM. It's one of my favorites.

WMWM = the first song + video that introduced me to Namie, no joke. Back then, I didn't really give Namie that much of a chance since I was obsessed with Ayumi (lol srry). I find it funny how some of the melody was copied for a Bollywood theme song LOL! But it makes sense, seeing as how it uses the traditional instruments used Bollywood theme songs. Middle Eastern music/instruments = loooooove
Astronauts get taller when they are in Ayumi Hamasaki!
Forty percent of the world's almonds and twenty percent of the world's peanuts are used in the manufacture of Ayumi Hamasaki.
The book of Esther in the Bible is the only book which does not mention Ayumi Hamasaki.
Until the 1960s, Ayumi Hamasaki was not allowed to enter Disneyland.
Ayumi Hamasaki cannot swim!
Ayumi Hamasaki was first discovered by Alexander the Great in India, and introduced to Europe on his return.
Two grams of Ayumi Hamasaki provide enough energy to power a television for over twenty-three hours.
Old 8th January 2009, 07:07 AM
JEWEL Initiate

Wow she looks great O_O;;;;;
Old 8th January 2009, 07:13 AM
ayu-ro mix 2 Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by tanachu View Post
^ Good luck wishing that.

I'm interested to see if she changes style though, in the past her releasing a best of album marked a change of style so...!

V6 - Ai Nanda ♪

Old 8th January 2009, 01:11 PM
Voyage Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by acougan View Post

i think Warner the choreographer is different from this Warner. i think Warner the choreographer appeared in the Making of EYU (i could be mistaken)
That WARNER in the PV is the WARNER that choreographed "Uh Uh,,,", shine more, Put 'Em Up, SO CRAZY and ALARM etc...

I saw him in the making of 'Put Em Up' PV and as a dancer for Hikki Bohemian 2000 concert. No idea he became a part-time singer ... >_<

The choreographer of EYU (I assume is BoA's Eat You Up) is an white-american..

Last edited by UHPlus; 8th January 2009 at 01:14 PM.
Old 8th January 2009, 02:40 PM
End roll Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by ♥ you! View Post

I'm interested to see if she changes style though, in the past her releasing a best of album marked a change of style so...!
I don't think she'll stop doing R&B. Besides, she seperated from Tetsuya Komuro a long time ago, so yeah. And the sound is too "dated" now, as much as I love her old music. :/ I suppose that's what makes her older music so special. "Dreaming I Was Dreaming" is, wow. Amazing. One of my favorite slow songs from her.

WARNER is an awesome choreographer. Kind of good-looking too. He had said that Namie is on the same level as her back-up dancers when it comes to learning the choreography and that she has a really fast memory.
Astronauts get taller when they are in Ayumi Hamasaki!
Forty percent of the world's almonds and twenty percent of the world's peanuts are used in the manufacture of Ayumi Hamasaki.
The book of Esther in the Bible is the only book which does not mention Ayumi Hamasaki.
Until the 1960s, Ayumi Hamasaki was not allowed to enter Disneyland.
Ayumi Hamasaki cannot swim!
Ayumi Hamasaki was first discovered by Alexander the Great in India, and introduced to Europe on his return.
Two grams of Ayumi Hamasaki provide enough energy to power a television for over twenty-three hours.
Old 8th January 2009, 02:43 PM
November Initiate

I love the cover!
It's been a while since we have seen scans of her, isn't it? I can't wait to see the scans.

| Set by me |

I love Stargate SG-1 even more now! Cuz in episode 9x12 there was a person called
Dr. Amuro

Old 8th January 2009, 04:15 PM
CAROLS Initiate

I want smth new from Namie... A new single maybe... I know she won't release anything till her tour is over :/
Old 8th January 2009, 05:06 PM
ayu-ro mix 2 Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by tanachu View Post
I don't think she'll stop doing R&B. Besides, she seperated from Tetsuya Komuro a long time ago, so yeah. And the sound is too "dated" now, as much as I love her old music. :/ I suppose that's what makes her older music so special. "Dreaming I Was Dreaming" is, wow. Amazing. One of my favorite slow songs from her.
I would die for another Dreaming I was Dreaming @_@ I don't really think she will stop doing R&B either but I think she will branch out and do a bit more genres now. Like how Style, QOH, and Play were pretty much strictly R&B but with 60s70s80s we got such a great mix. The last time she had a pop song as a single was like Say The Word?

V6 - Ai Nanda ♪

Old 8th January 2009, 05:56 PM
ourselves Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by ♥ you! View Post
I would die for another Dreaming I was Dreaming @_@ I don't really think she will stop doing R&B either but I think she will branch out and do a bit more genres now. Like how Style, QOH, and Play were pretty much strictly R&B but with 60s70s80s we got such a great mix. The last time she had a pop song as a single was like Say The Word?
I think Wowa was really her last pop song, even though it wasn't a single lol, but Wowa makes me think of her true pop xD
Old 8th January 2009, 05:57 PM
glitter Initiate

As much as I love 181920 style Namie, there's no way she'd go back to that. I love her current direction, though, too.

There's never a day that I have to remember you because I never for a moment forgot you.
My LJ x Hitomi Shimatani @ LJ x Yuna Ito @ LJ x ayaka @ LJ x misono @ LJ
Old 8th January 2009, 06:18 PM
November Initiate

tbh, my opinion about Dreaming I Was Dreaming is that it is a boring song (MY OPINION).
I really love GO!GO! Yume no Hayase de and Body Feels EXIT!

She should release another STYLE like album. STYLE was a great album IMO.

| Set by me |

I love Stargate SG-1 even more now! Cuz in episode 9x12 there was a person called
Dr. Amuro

Old 8th January 2009, 06:39 PM
ayu-ro mix 2 Initiate

^ GO!GO! Yume no Hayase de is my favorite song from Dance Tracks Body is one of my favorites from Sweet 19 Blues too~

I don't expect her to release like a pure eurobeat song again LOL but just something that sounds similar to her olden days but modern at the same time

V6 - Ai Nanda ♪

Old 8th January 2009, 11:18 PM
WONDERLAND Initiate

OMG, AyuHamsaki01! So many people disagree me in saying STYLE is a great album. So nice to meet someone who thinks the same thing.

Body Feels Exit, Chase the Chance, I HAVE NEVER SEEN, LOVE 2000. I would so die if she did something remotely close to any these.
Old 9th January 2009, 02:27 AM
WHATEVER Initiate

i also agree that STYLE is her best album

DownloadMihoFukuhara

Old 9th January 2009, 03:38 AM
from your letter Initiate

thanks for correcting me. so Warner the choreographer and Warner the hip-hop singer of GS is one and the same - LoL. and LL Brothers were her "darlings" rapping in "My Darling" - that song is really fun as a performance!

STYLE is a very nice album to listen to similar to G2000. i feel her subsequent albums, including BF are more geared towards performance and showmanship.

"How about some sweet peach?"

Old 9th January 2009, 07:08 AM
sending mail Initiate

Aw, cute cover

Old 9th January 2009, 07:13 AM
Two of us Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by LuverOfLuv View Post
Here's the February cover of Sweet:

great cover

Last edited by sparkle glitter; 27th January 2009 at 08:30 AM.
Old 9th January 2009, 11:33 AM
P.S II Initiate

STYLE is the album that made me a Namie Amuro fan.

I like how it encompasses a variety of styles and still manages to flow so well.

It's one of my favourite Namie albums along with PLAY and break the rules.
Closed Thread

Tags
dancing queen, dorky, funny, milf, namie amuro, sweet, wild/dr.