[A] Rock'n'Roll Circus Tour FINAL ~7days Special~ thoughts? - Page 6 - Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai
Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai
· Ayu's Official Site · Ayu's twitter · Ayu's YouTube · masa's translations · Misa-chan's translations ·

Go Back   Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai > Ayumi Hamasaki Forums > Ayu Chat-Room

Notices

Old 22nd April 2011, 07:12 PM
(don't) Leave me alone Initiate

Seriously.. rewatching this concert again.. her energy is seriously amazing! I can't imagine how amazing it would have been to actually be there having her pump you up so much like that. what a performer.. seriously. also, I love that in this concert every bit of it is entertaining. In her other tours whenever ayu needs to change outfits and they have random interludes w/dancing or shuya flailing etc that go on for a couple minutes I always feel the need to skip them because I get bored, but the ones in this tour were so entertaining I didn't want to skip them. I don't expect her next tour to be as good as this but I really hope it's at least somewhere near the same quality because it's such a step up from her previous tours - I don't ever want her to go back to the NL/AT08 tour quality again!
Old 23rd April 2011, 04:22 AM
As if.. Initiate

omg ... BALLAD ... I love when she's crying and sang "Kyou no yuuyakesora wa ... " when Shuya died T_T
Old 23rd April 2011, 05:08 AM
INSPIRE Initiate

this time,her crying isn't as fake as she did in AT09.
really good job from the team

Old 23rd April 2011, 06:38 AM
Prologue Initiate

I just got done watching.
That was really freaking good.

The entire time I just kept thinking how much she was putting her all into every second of it. To be honest I was exhausted just from watching her and the dancers, because they all seemed to be pouring every last drop of energy into it. It was intense.

My favorite FAVORITE part of this though was Sexy little things/ STEP you. For one thing, these two songs are easily on my top 10 list out of all Ayu's songs. Secondly, BUNNIES. I nearly died! D:

The only problem that kept this particular part of the performance from being picture perfect was the mic issues. I'm surprised no one brought this up. There was something wrong with the headset she was using, and she was popping terribly. It really came out in STEP you with all the 's' sounds in the chorus. I don't know why they didn't properly check the levels on that mic but I could actually tell on her face that she knew something was wrong but had to keep going. After she switched mics the popping completely stopped. I'm miffed that it was that part of the show of all of them. :/

It wasn't Ayu's fault at all, and it really seemed to be the only outward flaw in the show. I loved the setlist, the costumes, the freaking awesome taiko interlude, just everything. It was amazing.

日本のために祈っています - Praying for Japan

My Japanese Twitter - Follow me! ^-^

Last edited by Sirea; 23rd April 2011 at 06:40 AM.
Old 23rd April 2011, 07:30 AM
Initiate

Flawless! i'm still amazed and have nothing to complain!
Old 23rd April 2011, 08:11 AM
ayu-ro mix 2 Initiate

^^I noticed the mic issues during STEP you. I was really surprised and did not know if it's my stereo problem or what. Now you mentioned it, I guess it must be something wrong with the headset.

My favorite parts are rainy day/BALLAD, Don't look back/INSPIRE, and encore's Seven Days War. Memorial address is also awesome. I agree that this show is so intense. Full of power, tears, and touching moments.
Old 23rd April 2011, 08:22 AM
Memorial address (take 2 version) Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by zellyx View Post
AMAZING AMAZING

just finished watching Memorial Address. This performance alone solidifies her vocal improvement. Imo, she hasn't sounded this good since 2006. Vibrato without reliance...
strong!!!!!

Gosh. I love ayu.

can't wait to get my blu-ray

I'm late but this made me fall in love with the song. she sounded so good.
Old 23rd April 2011, 09:46 AM
ANGEL'S SONG H-Initiate

Images of the outfits in order from Akira Noda's blog [Ayu's costume/fashion designer] ~

His work is so detailed. Not as detailed as haute couture though. Wish he showed us BALLAD/Microphone's outfits on hangersss~
Old 23rd April 2011, 09:55 AM
Endless sorrow Initiate

^AWSOME, do you have a link to his blog?

MAA thread
Old 23rd April 2011, 10:00 AM
INSPIRE Initiate

i'm still waiting for the torrent to complete download.30MB more to go.but too bad,don't have seeders

Old 23rd April 2011, 10:44 AM
ANGEL'S SONG H-Initiate

Yeah, most people are finishing up on the torrent. It's like 99.8% for a huge handful of people. Hopefully they can seed!

http://ameblo.jp/nodaakira/

Ayu's fashion designer's blog.
Old 23rd April 2011, 10:52 AM
Endless sorrow Initiate

^thanks truehappiness for sharing the link

MAA thread
Old 23rd April 2011, 11:31 AM
INSPIRE Initiate

i just finish download it and i'm seeding it.

OMG.i fall in love with BALLAD performance

Old 23rd April 2011, 11:41 AM
WHATEVER Initiate

Seriously, I don't understand how people can say AT05 is better than this one. I mean, I know that there's nothing written about tastes, but Rock&Roll Circus tour is above My Story tour in (almost) EVERY aspect. The screens, dance routines, "storylines", lights, stage, dresses, introduction... Way more studied. She's so energetic and brings a memorable performance.

I love all segments actually. There's no song I didn't like, her vocals were stunning, and I don't think it was thanks to the edition because someone here (sorry, I don't remember the nickname) recorded all songs LIVE, and it sounded really good. I'm not saying that it wasn't edited, because every live is edited,but not in the way it has been edited recently.

For example, you can see imperfections in her voice and they don't try to hide it. During Surreal she went out of tune but it was understandable, she was emotional and tired.

The acrobatic dancers were stunning and it helped a lot in a few songs such as Last Angel or Sexy Little Thing.

Another thing I wanted to say, and you have already said: Her acting is more believeable! It was totally awesome in BALLAD (I almost cried T_T)

For me, without doubt, the best live she has ever had. Congratulations ayu!
Old 23rd April 2011, 12:39 PM
Initiate

OMG, i'm so excited to read ur comments though i'm still waiting for my copy... imo the best tour so far is AT05, but i'm sure rnrc will beat it~
Old 23rd April 2011, 02:02 PM
I am... Initiate

About the "mic problems" some people mention about Sexy Little Things and STEP you:
It's because of two things, the type of mic she uses(no idea why she keeps using that headset when there's so much better headsets without plopping out, maybe she just feels more comfortable with it...or tries to prove that she's singing live, no idea) and the mic being too close to her mouth. It should be placed a bit farther away but she was practically eating it.
However, there will always be SOME plopping with headset mics, if there's no plopping it's usually(not always) a playback or very heavy editing/replacing of sound.
Old 23rd April 2011, 02:59 PM
ourselves Initiate

this show was too good!!!

i can help but really fall in love with Ayu's acting this time,she looks REAL!

during Ballad when Shuya died, and Ayu was crying almost fall on the ground and Maro was hugging her,i was so moved!
Old 23rd April 2011, 04:19 PM
JEWEL Initiate

My copy was finally shipped! >__________________<;
Old 23rd April 2011, 04:30 PM
rainy day Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by isthisLOL? View Post
About the "mic problems" some people mention about Sexy Little Things and STEP you:
It's because of two things, the type of mic she uses(no idea why she keeps using that headset when there's so much better headsets without plopping out, maybe she just feels more comfortable with it...or tries to prove that she's singing live, no idea) and the mic being too close to her mouth. It should be placed a bit farther away but she was practically eating it.
However, there will always be SOME plopping with headset mics, if there's no plopping it's usually(not always) a playback or very heavy editing/replacing of sound.
Old 23rd April 2011, 04:44 PM
INSPIRE Initiate

i love the part where ayu sending flying kiss to yocchan and gomi chased him out from the stage XDXD

Tags
浜崎 あゆみ, 浜崎あゆみ, 7 days special, arena tour 2010, rock'n'roll circus