Ayu Schedule #9 [2008-2011] - TV Appearances, Magazines, etc. - Page 9 - Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai
Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai
· Ayu's Official Site · Ayu's twitter · Ayu's YouTube · masa's translations · Misa-chan's translations ·

Go Back   Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai > Ayumi Hamasaki Forums > Ayu Music News

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 24th August 2011, 08:57 AM
ANGEL'S SONG H-Initiate

Apparently progress was not chosen as a live performance song because they could not prepare an adequate TV sized version and they would obviously not be able to perform the full version.

Buuuuu.
Old 24th August 2011, 08:57 AM
UNITE! Initiate

I have no problem with a performance of ANother Song. I actually love the idea. <3
Actually, just her performing something on TV is an awesome thing. lol
Old 24th August 2011, 09:04 AM
walking proud Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by truehappiness View Post
Apparently progress was not chosen as a live performance song because they could not prepare an adequate TV sized version and they would obviously not be able to perform the full version.

Buuuuu.
Yeah, I was just about to post that from twitter.
She's never had a problem doing that before though so I'm not sure why it would be a problem now. Also, there are a number of artists that do perform the full versions of their songs on TV; I imagine she would only need to put in a request to do so.
Old 24th August 2011, 09:14 AM
ANGEL'S SONG H-Initiate

It's probably the weird beginning in progress. But then again, she could just scrap the ballad intro...? Oh well.
Old 24th August 2011, 10:46 AM
Initiate

This is the first time i am disappointed with something related to FIVE. The date is super late and the song is not a good choice (she could have arranged progress and only sing some lines of the ballad and rock part)
Old 24th August 2011, 11:24 AM
monochrome Initiate

I think it's a good idea to show on TV that she's doing something different for once. she's not gonna win anyone over with progress or beloved.
Old 24th August 2011, 12:46 PM
SURREAL H-Initiate

Lyrically, the song wouldn't make sense if they removed choruses and stuff. It's lyrics depends on the *cough* 'progression' of the previous lyrics, or at least that's how my roommate described it to me...

But I still think it'd be possible to perform it live. I wish she would appear on Music Fair as a solo guest, that way she could perform many songs (in full).

Although promotionally speaking, performing Why... would probably do a lot more for her xD Naoya isn't necessarily all that popular, especially as a solo singer. While JUNO is relatively unknown, I doubt he will be for long. I can guarantee their CDs will be positioned next to each other in the stores haha. Naoya's will probably be put next to it too, though. As well as Dream ON.

"Remember, don't let others dictate your music taste. If you like whatever you're listening to, keep listening to it."

Last edited by tokyoxjapanxfan; 24th August 2011 at 12:50 PM.
Old 24th August 2011, 03:30 PM
End of the World Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by truehappiness View Post

Buuuuu.
To be honest, she didn't have a problem with SURREAL, and that song is also a strange composition, even stranger than progress... >_>
Old 24th August 2011, 05:05 PM
No way to say Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by tokyoxjapanxfan View Post
I wish she would appear on Music Fair as a solo guest, that way she could perform many songs (in full).
yeah, I really hope she'll perform there once again! it seems like the host of this show really likes ayu I remember him staring at ayu like this when they made a programm in 2003.

ayumi hamasaki COUNTDOWN LIVE 2012-2013 A ~WAKE UP~. Dec 29/30/31, 2012. Yoyogi National Gymnasium, Tokyo.
ayumi hamasaki 15th Anniversary TOUR ~A BEST LIVE~. Apr 13/14, 2013. Saitama Super Arena, Saitama.
ayumi hamasaki 15th Anniversary TOUR ~A BEST LIVE~. July 27/28, 2013. Yoyogi National Gymnasium, Tokyo.
ayumi hamasaki ARENA TOUR 2016 A ~MADE IN JAPAN~. May 22, 2016. XEBIO Arena, Sendai.
ayumi hamasaki ARENA TOUR 2016 A ~MADE IN JAPAN~. July 18, 2016. Osaka-Jo Hall, Osaka.
ayumi hamasaki COUNTDOWN LIVE 2016-2017 A『Just the beginning -20-』. Dec 29, 2016. Yoyogi National Gymnasium, Tokyo.
ayumi hamasaki 『Just the beginning -20- TOUR 2017』. July 15/17, 2017. Osaka-Jo Hall, Osaka
ayumi hamasaki 『Just the beginning -20- TOUR 2017』. January 9, 2018. ROHM Theatre, Kyoto
Old 24th August 2011, 09:10 PM
Humming 7/4 Initiate

From the oricon article that tokyoxjapanfan posted earlier:

また、9月末からはツアー後半戦が、『ayumi hamasaki ~POWER of MUSIC~ 2011 A FINAL Chapter』として新たにスタートするほか、10月18日と19日には、さいたまスーパーアリーナで『 ayumi hamasaki ~POWER of MUSIC~ 2011 A LIMITED EDITION』を開催。今作『FIVE』に収録されている5曲が果たして披露されるのだろうか?披露され るとしたらどの場面で、どんなアレンジで聴かせてくれるのか非常に楽しみだ。特にさいたまスーパーアリーナ 公演は、“LIMITED EDITION”と銘打っているだけに、この2日間だけの選曲や演出がいったいどんなものになるのか、想像 するだけでワクワクする。

does this mean the tour will have something similar to the 7days Special? In fact there should be a Limited Edition and A FINAL Chapter?

Follow me @njanjayrp

Old 24th August 2011, 09:12 PM
ANGEL'S SONG H-Initiate

It looks like they are wondering if FIVE will be added on or not hence the question marks.

We'll see when the time comes, I guess!
Old 24th August 2011, 09:51 PM
HAPPY ENDING Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by njanjayrp View Post
From the oricon article that tokyoxjapanfan posted earlier:

また、9月末からはツアー後半戦が、『ayumi hamasaki ~POWER of MUSIC~ 2011 A FINAL Chapter』として新たにスタートするほか、10月18日と19日には、さいたまスーパーアリーナで『 ayumi hamasaki ~POWER of MUSIC~ 2011 A LIMITED EDITION』を開催。今作『FIVE』に収録されている5曲が果たして披露されるのだろうか?披露され るとしたらどの場面で、どんなアレンジで聴かせてくれるのか非常に楽しみだ。特にさいたまスーパーアリーナ 公演は、“LIMITED EDITION”と銘打っているだけに、この2日間だけの選曲や演出がいったいどんなものになるのか、想像 するだけでワクワクする。

does this mean the tour will have something similar to the 7days Special? In fact there should be a Limited Edition and A FINAL Chapter?
Yeah, the last Saitama dates will be different

http://stan-wars.com/1989.html

I live around AHS (Ayumi Haters Sekai)

Old 24th August 2011, 09:57 PM
ayu trance Initiate

First TV live performance for FIVE in three weeks? O.ô

Oh... kay...
Old 24th August 2011, 10:04 PM
POWDER SNOW Initiate

So..2 weeks after the release date, she's promoting it? Has she done something like this in the past...?

so.....pretty much to Ayu..it's progress>ANother song>rest ????
Old 24th August 2011, 10:23 PM
ANGEL'S SONG H-Initiate

Yeah, she has. It mostly has to do with the MUSIC STATION SP concerning the date though.

She likely has another TV performance or two lined up... [or not, you never know these days].
Old 24th August 2011, 10:49 PM
SAKURA Initiate

i wish she would at least perform "beloved" or "Why..." since i don't really like "ANother song". but i still look forward to the performance, since ayu hardly has them these days.

Lisa on social media @ twitter & tumblr!

Old 24th August 2011, 11:00 PM
ayu trance Initiate

Maybe with progress, she will perform it on TV when the game comes out.
Old 26th August 2011, 03:58 PM
Lelio Protector

ayu's not going to be on Mste next week. Oh well =P

I' happy she will on the special though I love the rankings of the autumn specials each year!
Old 26th August 2011, 07:24 PM
Beautiful Day Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by ayumisrael View Post
I' happy she will on the special though I love the rankings of the autumn specials each year!
Regarding on the autumn special: this isn't ordinary. This is also part of Music Station's 25th anniversary.
Old 26th August 2011, 08:45 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by tourniquet View Post
I think it's a good idea to show on TV that she's doing something different for once. she's not gonna win anyone over with progress or beloved.
this
Closed Thread

Tags
浜崎 あゆみ, 浜崎あゆみ, ayu, ayumi, ayumi hamasaki