Rock'n'Roll Circus Tour FINAL ~7 days Special~ information thread [II] - Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai
Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai
· Ayu's Official Site · Ayu's twitter · Ayu's YouTube · masa's translations · Misa-chan's translations ·

Go Back   Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai > Ayumi Hamasaki Forums > Ayu Music News

Notices

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 24th October 2010, 09:48 PM
JEWEL Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mai82Go View Post
And you say that after 10 seconds of previews? Really that's just your opinion but I have to say nothing against Rock'n'Roll Circus and especially nothing against Virgin Road, because I adore that song, but NEXT LEVEL tour was great and I still don't get why people hate this wonderful, colourful concert so much and think that Rock'n'Roll Circus is better in any way, because imho (at least the album - cannot judge the tour after that short little clip), it's not.
I enjoyed NEXT LEVEL tour a lot too! I don't get the hate . In my opinion, I think people have forgotten Ayu's power to command a stage with little to nothing. In fact, I find her concerts better when there's little props and just her. Her shows are about her amazing ability to perform and reach out to you right there on stage rather then silly things like a wedding dress, a MW boat or her floating around in a giant ball. It seems no matter what she uses, or if she uses nothing at all, her ability to captivate me is just the same. She's a Goddess on stage, the best there is!

Tags
浜崎 あゆみ, 浜崎あゆみ, 7 days special, hamasaki ayumi, rock'n'roll circus