15th album out July 2nd + PREMIUM SHOWCASE ~Feel the love~ starting May 30th~ [II] - Page 10 - Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai
Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai
· Ayu's Official Site · Ayu's twitter · Ayu's YouTube · masa's translations · Misa-chan's translations ·

Go Back   Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai > Ayumi Hamasaki Forums > Ayu Music News

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 21st May 2014, 05:46 PM
GAME Initiate

Impressions:

Angel — I'm probably the only one here most excited about this cut. I'm positive this is Darkchild. Electro-R&B. This might be the PV with the crosses and bizarro set. The vocals are kind of unsettling, but I think that's what makes it so interesting for me.

Lelio — Like the energy so far. This sounds like it could be the "club banger" of the album.

NOW & 4EVA — It's like "Tell all" style "rock" where it's pretty much all programmed instruments. Very synth-heavy. The melody and vocal stylings remind me a lot of B'z for some reason.

Terminal — Someone said it sounds like something on "Duty." I agree. Very ethereal. I hope the "drop" doesn't disappoint.

What is forever love — I like this so far, but I can't bring myself to like Urata... ever. I wish she got JUNO instead. Hopefully his presence is only in the chorus. Odd that the track title doesn't have "featuring Urata Naoya" or anything...

XOXO — Girl anthem? The gyaru's would probably eat this shit up, lol. I could actually see this in the encore section at her concerts.
Old 21st May 2014, 06:14 PM
Endless sorrow Initiate

^
You're not the only one, I'm so excited about Angel, I honestly loved the snippet.
Everything sounds promising. Loved the energy and glamourness of Lelio and the epic feeling in Terminal too!
A little bit unsure about XOXO. It's the type of song Kumi Koda can make work perfectly, but I don't know about Ayu.
Lovely previews!! <3
(And yay for the -maybe?- return of Urata! I love his songs with Ayu.)

Hello new me...

Old 21st May 2014, 06:30 PM
No way to say Initiate

I only like What is forever love and XOXO.
But What is forever love kinda reminds me of Kato Miliyah&Shimizu Shota's Love Forever and Forever Love :/

ayumi hamasaki COUNTDOWN LIVE 2012-2013 A ~WAKE UP~. Dec 29/30/31, 2012. Yoyogi National Gymnasium, Tokyo.
ayumi hamasaki 15th Anniversary TOUR ~A BEST LIVE~. Apr 13/14, 2013. Saitama Super Arena, Saitama.
ayumi hamasaki 15th Anniversary TOUR ~A BEST LIVE~. July 27/28, 2013. Yoyogi National Gymnasium, Tokyo.
ayumi hamasaki ARENA TOUR 2016 A ~MADE IN JAPAN~. May 22, 2016. XEBIO Arena, Sendai.
ayumi hamasaki ARENA TOUR 2016 A ~MADE IN JAPAN~. July 18, 2016. Osaka-Jo Hall, Osaka.
ayumi hamasaki COUNTDOWN LIVE 2016-2017 A『Just the beginning -20-』. Dec 29, 2016. Yoyogi National Gymnasium, Tokyo.
ayumi hamasaki 『Just the beginning -20- TOUR 2017』. July 15/17, 2017. Osaka-Jo Hall, Osaka
ayumi hamasaki 『Just the beginning -20- TOUR 2017』. January 9, 2018. ROHM Theatre, Kyoto
Old 21st May 2014, 06:31 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by AyuGAME View Post
I do research, and find this
http://italian.about.com/library/name/blname_lelio.htm

Lelio means

we can hear from the part we got so far, that she is joking with a sound of sneezing...

"Lelio..lelio..lelio..DJ..yeah aaa aaaa aaa aaa chu"

I think Armin produced this song
Is that a joke? :') The vocals sound angry.
Old 21st May 2014, 06:36 PM
Because of You Initiate

XOXO: "Girl just wants a herp, boy, herp boy."

Dafuq

Put my mouth on the lyrics like CPR

Old 21st May 2014, 06:40 PM
Secret Initiate

I'm stanning for all the previews oh my god Ayu just fucking release this shit now I CAN'T WAIT JULY IS TOO FAR DON'T DO THIS TO ME

What is forever love is the DAISHI DANCE song, I can hear it. It's flawless. Ayu, work with him more please. PLEASE.
Old 21st May 2014, 06:43 PM
monochrome Initiate

After a few more listens Angel doesn't sound that off. I'm liking more What is forever love. It's gonna be a good album. I just wish we had a few more tracks.

Old 21st May 2014, 06:47 PM
No way to say Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by NintendoHTF1242 View Post
What is forever love is the DAISHI DANCE song, I can hear it. It's flawless. Ayu, work with him more please. PLEASE.
oh it's DAISHI DANCE! yes, I want more songs from him!!

he also made a remix for Miliyah&Shota's Love Forever.

ayumi hamasaki COUNTDOWN LIVE 2012-2013 A ~WAKE UP~. Dec 29/30/31, 2012. Yoyogi National Gymnasium, Tokyo.
ayumi hamasaki 15th Anniversary TOUR ~A BEST LIVE~. Apr 13/14, 2013. Saitama Super Arena, Saitama.
ayumi hamasaki 15th Anniversary TOUR ~A BEST LIVE~. July 27/28, 2013. Yoyogi National Gymnasium, Tokyo.
ayumi hamasaki ARENA TOUR 2016 A ~MADE IN JAPAN~. May 22, 2016. XEBIO Arena, Sendai.
ayumi hamasaki ARENA TOUR 2016 A ~MADE IN JAPAN~. July 18, 2016. Osaka-Jo Hall, Osaka.
ayumi hamasaki COUNTDOWN LIVE 2016-2017 A『Just the beginning -20-』. Dec 29, 2016. Yoyogi National Gymnasium, Tokyo.
ayumi hamasaki 『Just the beginning -20- TOUR 2017』. July 15/17, 2017. Osaka-Jo Hall, Osaka
ayumi hamasaki 『Just the beginning -20- TOUR 2017』. January 9, 2018. ROHM Theatre, Kyoto

Last edited by YUKARI; 21st May 2014 at 06:49 PM.
Old 21st May 2014, 06:51 PM
ayu trance Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by My Rainbow View Post
After a few more listens Angel doesn't sound that off. I'm liking more What is forever love. It's gonna be a good album. I just wish we had a few more tracks.
Me too

This album will be very refreshing and fun though 2 or 3 aditional tracks would have been perfect ... and a new mix more modern for Feel the love but I'm happy of what I hear ! Terminal sound just Wow I wanted a trance song since years

Pray will be a bit out of place lol even more than Hello new me who has a spring/summer feel !

My Website Twitter Last.Fm

Last edited by mizuki-7; 21st May 2014 at 06:53 PM.
Old 21st May 2014, 06:59 PM
SCAR Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by AyuGAME View Post
I do research, and find this
http://italian.about.com/library/name/blname_lelio.htm

Lelio means

we can hear from the part we got so far, that she is joking with a sound of sneezing...

"Lelio..lelio..lelio..DJ..yeah aaa aaaa aaa aaa chu"

I think Armin produced this song
I'm italian and I swear that the last name the name Lelio was in ancient Rome, LOL. I mean we use Aurelio nowadays and lelio is just its abbreviation but I never heard it much personally. Tho Aurelia (so LELIA) is my middle name so I'M EVEN MORE BIASED TOWARDS THIS SONG.

btw i wanted to share what i can make up from the lyrics:
LELIO: pretty positive that in the "sneezing part" (OMG LOL) she's singing "get back a-a-ah-at you" so she sings LELIO LELIO kangaeru no wa yameta n da/no wa (I've stopped thinking) and then, at the end, LELIO LELIO yume natta mitai nanimo kamo (it looks as if everything has turned into a dream)

terminal lyrics are quite interesting. "if you wish for it, you can even become a devil. If you wish for it, you don't need such things as angels."
(I HEAR IRANAI at the end but I'm not quite sure. This would be the you don't need part)

what is forever love: BORING. SAME STUFF OVER AND OVER. "what if that day I had been there without letting go of your hand, would we be laughing right now?
what if that day I could have been honest, would the future be different?" YES, FUTARI NORU MERRY GO ROUND AGAIN ugh

Last edited by tsumekaze_; 21st May 2014 at 07:02 PM.
Old 21st May 2014, 07:00 PM
No way to say Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by My Rainbow View Post
It's gonna be a good album. I just wish we had a few more tracks.
I also think so! I hope PVs will be decent too. Hope cover & title won't spoil it.

Old 21st May 2014, 07:14 PM
independent Initiate

I'm excited for this album, the previews sound pretty good and promising to me.

Btw I don't know if this was posted somewhere already but Armin tweeted this:

Quote:
@arminvanbuuren: Proud to tell you I can finally premiere the club version of my new track with japanese Ayu @ayu_19980408 in #ASOT664 this week!
Old 21st May 2014, 07:15 PM
Endless sorrow Initiate

I don't know, guys...
Don't you think Lelio is more about something like this?
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/L%C3%A9lio
I doesn't make sense either, but at least is music releated, lol.
And, even if I'm italian, I DON'T WANT LELIO TO BE ABOUT AN ANCIENT, ARCHAIC ROMAN, GODFORGOTTEN ITALIAN NAME.
Like... Ayu. With all the beautiful names we have. Da faq?

Hello new me...

Old 21st May 2014, 07:25 PM
monochrome Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by labello View Post
I'm excited for this album, the previews sound pretty good and promising to me.

Btw I don't know if this was posted somewhere already but Armin tweeted this:
that means he will use the club version (I guess no vocals at all) for his State of Trance session tomorrow!! Hope someone records it and share it, not sure I'll be able to!
The meaning and the significance of my existence

Last edited by miki_beland; 21st May 2014 at 07:30 PM.
Old 21st May 2014, 07:44 PM
LIMIT Initiate

Hey, honestly, I might have no taste, but I just fell in love with Angel. That one, along with Terminal, is my highest hope for now.
Actually, my excitement almost vanished when I saw the songs' titles, but it's back now, twice as bad. Just give me these two! It seems we will get the full songs really early this time, tho. Her habits are changing with this album, and that itself is kind of interesting.
As for me, Ayu has accomplished the task of making something fresh. EDM is not my cup of tea, but she managed to convince me.
Old 21st May 2014, 07:44 PM
INSPIRE Initiate

I made a list of female solo acts' last album sales so we can try to figure out what numbers we may expect for this new album.. I pick the soloists that had the most expressive sales between 2013-2014. I didn't list albums released on 2012 becuase we know how sales are declining year by year then it wouldn't be fair to compair a 2014 release with a 2012 one. If you guys have any sugestion, feel free to add it.

My guesses are something around 50k and 70k. I might put ayu between Kumi and Miliyah.

Quote:
Namie Amuro (FEEL) - 392,092 (Debut Week: 247,689)

Kyarypamyupamyu (Nanda Collection) - 250,490 (Debut Week: 126,074)

miwa (Delight) - 127,964 (Debut Week: 69,066)

ayaka (Yu-on Club ~1st grade~) - 94,664 (Debut Week: 45,332)

Mika Nakashima (REAL) - 89,295 (Debut Week: 49,098)

ayumi hamasaki (LOVE again) - 88,825 (Debut Week: 53,065) -4 days week due to 15th Anniversary promotion-

Koda Kumi (Bon Voyage) - 59,176* (Debut Week: 46,091)

Miliyah Kato (LOVELAND) - 50,938* (Debut Week: 29,104)
ps: aiko will release her new studio album on May 28 and she usually sells over 100k, so she's a name to consider. Kyarypamyupamyu will release her new studio album on July 9, a week after ayu's.

pps: I didn't list Remix Albums, Cover Albums and Collab Albums due to the fact that ayu's next album will be a Studio Album.

ppps: * marked albums means that the album still charting on Oricon.

Last edited by brener; 21st May 2014 at 07:53 PM.
Old 21st May 2014, 07:56 PM
Rock'n'Roll Circus Initiate

armin stated on Twitter that he can debut the club version of his song with ayu this week!

教えてよねぇあなたならこの時代をどう生きる
Ayu Concerts I've Attended:
Arena Tour 2013: A BEST LIVE
Arena Tour 2015: Cirque de Minuit
Arena Tour 2016: MADE IN JAPAN

You can find me on the gram: https://www.instagram.com/b_utifulfighter/
Old 21st May 2014, 08:09 PM
INSPIRE Initiate

The whole album deserves to be released as a remix album soon
Old 21st May 2014, 08:15 PM
YOU Initiate

"Lelio" sounds as weird as sounds the title O.o I hope it's good overall.
"Angel" is probably going to be one of my favs, even if I want to LOL at her pronunciation of "angel".
"Now & 4EVA"... um... next please
"Terminal"... I'm not an expert in music genres but it sounds like trance... YAY anyway ^^ The second fav after "Angel"
"What is forever love"... yay for Urata, but just like "N&4E", neeeext~
"XOXO"... I think Ayu needs a couple of songs like this one, especially after all we've got in the past few years. One "cheap" song is okay. Or two... xD
I'm really looking forward to this album and I kinda like what I hear. I think I needed this from Ayu after "Love again"...

tumblr = my ayu site = twitter

set by me

Old 21st May 2014, 08:34 PM
(don't) Leave me alone Initiate

Terminal is the only one that sounds okay to me from the previews. Short previews can lie though, and the full songs can be amazing so I'm not too upset. Just need the full versions to judge better.
Closed Thread

Tags
浜崎 あゆみ, 浜崎あゆみ, feel the love, premium showcase