[Official Message] A ONE tracklist - Page 3 - Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai
Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai
· Ayu's Official Site · Ayu's twitter · Ayu's YouTube · masa's translations · Misa-chan's translations ·

Go Back   Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai > Ayumi Hamasaki Forums > Ayu Music News

Notices

Old 3rd March 2015, 04:54 PM
ayu-ro mix 2 Initiate

I love how some people can say the total opposite about a song, like Zeke said that The GIFT sounded absolutely terrible and truehappiness that it sounded very beautiful
I'm still not listening to the previews but i'm gonna trust truehappiness on this one

It def feels like a Bell is an intro but idk about Anything for you, the title sounds like a full track but why wouldn't she let us hear it at the events? Why would she hold back ONE song and why this one?

arena tour 2016 ~M(A)DE IN JAPAN~ @ Yoyogi : 08/07 & 09/07
arena tour 2018 ~POWER of MUSIC 20th anniversary~ @ Osaka-jô hall : 21/07 & 22/07
COUNTDOWN LIVE 2023-2024 A ~A COMPLETE 25~ @ Yoyogi : 30/12 & 31/12

浜崎あゆみ ~since 2009~
tumblr ; last.fm

Last edited by attractive nausea; 3rd March 2015 at 04:56 PM.
Old 3rd March 2015, 04:57 PM
ANGEL'S SONG H-Initiate

The sound of everything in The GIFT is really rich feeling in high quality. The other previews don't do it justice. For me, the song just feels warm and inviting.

Last edited by truehappiness; 3rd March 2015 at 05:04 PM.
Old 3rd March 2015, 06:13 PM
ayu trance Initiate

^
I agree and I really like her voice in this song ! she sang in her lower tone it's very gentle and warm !

My Website Twitter Last.Fm
Old 3rd March 2015, 07:07 PM
Sky high Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by tenshi no hane View Post
I think the tracklist order is based more on lyrics content than song styles.
Totally agree with you.

As a lot of persons here I think that A Bell could be an introduction. I already hear an alarm at the end to introduce WARNING.
Anything for You is not a title for an interlude according to me. I bet that it'll be a full song.
Old 3rd March 2015, 07:10 PM
ANGEL'S SONG H-Initiate

Looking at the tracklist, this is probably the most jumbled up album she's had in ages at least when it comes to genres.
Old 3rd March 2015, 07:33 PM
Paper Doll Protector

I hope Anything for You will be full but WHO KNOWS!
Old 3rd March 2015, 07:39 PM
rainy day Initiate

As I mentioned, the song itself doesn't sound bad, Hell it might even sound great if 2001-2003 Ayu was singing it. But her voice... Another reason why I just wish she'd come over the "dark" side and commit to rock for good. Her voice is at home with that genre. I don't give a fuck if she'd take a huge hit in the sales department.
Old 3rd March 2015, 08:10 PM
Initiate

After hearing the high quality preview of WARNING it feels like it's right off NEXT LEVEL, reminds me of identity a lot. I love it! Also makes me think of (don't) Leave me alone for some reason.

Last edited by cosmicfirefly; 3rd March 2015 at 08:14 PM.
Old 3rd March 2015, 08:49 PM
Lelio Protector

WARNING is way faster than identity or most of her rock songs.
Old 3rd March 2015, 08:53 PM
July 1st Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by ayumisrael View Post
WARNING is way faster than identity or most of her rock songs.
WARNING makes me feel like a dark version of evolution ^^'

Old 3rd March 2015, 09:08 PM
Heartplace Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by cosmicfirefly View Post
After hearing the high quality preview of WARNING it feels like it's right off NEXT LEVEL, reminds me of identity a lot.
Yay, it's not just me. It reminds me of identity too. They don't really sound a ton alike, but they totally have the same vibe. WARNING would totally fit right in on NL.
Old 3rd March 2015, 09:16 PM
Beautiful Day Initiate

Still kinda wish she left off walk even though it was an A-side.
I don't know if I like last minute before zutto. I'm so used to the opposite.
I also kinda wish the album was like 14-16 songs long, or even 12 without interludes. If the interludes were 3 min then it wouldn't be that bad I guess...
Old 3rd March 2015, 09:34 PM
ANGEL'S SONG H-Initiate

WARNING is a bit like identity and 1 LOVE's baby IMO.
Old 3rd March 2015, 10:10 PM
1 LOVE Initiate

There is hope for another new song, Anything for you needs to be a full song !!!

TWICE

Old 3rd March 2015, 10:16 PM
Voyage Initiate

(Thoughts based purely on the song titles & just for fun)

A Bell - sounds like it will be a cool intro
Anything For You - the name makes me think of a barf worthy ballad
Old 3rd March 2015, 10:36 PM
appears Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by ayumisrael View Post
Yeah, it seems that the album is more cohesive on the lyrics side (and there's a long ballad section so a part of it on the musical style as well).

I think that a Bell is an interludes and Anything for you is a full song. We can't know for sure though.
It would be 7 new full songs though which is good.

I don't think we can complain on the number of new songs though. Colours was released barely 9 months before A ONE's release.
And 6-7 is not too bad. We got 6 with Colours.
Well, 10 full tracks is OK. 9 isn't. It's bad enough this release and the last one seem to be skimmed of the bells and whistles of even records like La and PQ. The least we could get is 10 tracks in total and one interlude. If Anything for you is an interlude, I'll be disappointed on the merit that we should have had an actual album.

And don't forget that PQ was released about 7 months after FIVE, and all 11 tracks, 3 interludes, were brand new.
Old 3rd March 2015, 10:41 PM
Lelio Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by orbitalaspect View Post
Well, 10 full tracks is OK. 9 isn't. It's bad enough this release and the last one seem to be skimmed of the bells and whistles of even records like La and PQ. The least we could get is 10 tracks in total and one interlude. If Anything for you is an interlude, I'll be disappointed on the merit that we should have had an actual album.

And don't forget that PQ was released about 7 months after FIVE, and all 11 tracks, 3 interludes, were brand new.
But then with FIVE and Party Queen there were 16 full songs overall in a span of 7 months. Colours and A ONE are 19 full songs (if Anything for you is an interlude).
It's an extremely normal output in the the of 9 months and we have to thank for that. Not even other artists or female singers do that (even in Japan).
Maybe it's good that she doesn't do more than that in that time span since she would have ended up making filler over filler songs just for the sake of having songs. At least she puts a lot of effort into it and try to build a lyrical/musical idea about something even 9 full songs is not so bad. It's just that we are not used to it.

It's 10/11 full songs on the TA version =P

Last edited by ayumisrael; 3rd March 2015 at 10:44 PM.
Old 3rd March 2015, 10:48 PM
ayu trance Initiate

Warning is Rule done right ahaha! I'm ok with the previews, I think I'll end up liking no future and the show must go on. The gift could really go both ways, so far I find it boring as heck but it's a grower for sure. Out of control sounds dead nice too. And I don't need to mention Warning, probably the best on the album so far!
Old 4th March 2015, 01:02 AM
SAKURA Initiate

Totally love the tracklist! From the titles that we've haven't heard of, until now, I've gotta say that "Anything For You" is such a sweet & lovely title, and I already look forward to hearing the song. Speaking of songs, I actually just heard some of the album previews & omg...I truly believe that "A ONE" is going to shape up to be one incredible album! I looove every preview I've heard, so far! But if I had to pick one most favorite (...or two!) it would absolutely be "WARNING" & "Out of control". They're so awesome! I am sooo excited for this album now, I'm just loving it so much right now.
Old 4th March 2015, 12:54 PM
ayu-ro mix 2 Initiate

Based on the location of "Anything for you" on the tracklist, I hope she'll surprise me and this song is nothing like I expect

I wouldn't mind it being an interlude because I really miss her interludes, but I think it's a weird placement for an interlude, I'd rather have a "sandwich" of interlude-The Show Must Go On-interlude, because TSMGO seems really out of place. Maybe she though that we'd be really bored if Walk was right after The GIFT though? XD Especially because we have so many ballads before that.

I don't really mind only having 9 songs. I adore the "Zutto.../Last minute/Walk" single and I loved the previews, and I'd rather have fewer songs than end up not liking half of the album. Besides, if Anything for you is actually a full song, then it's not extremely unusual since we already have albums with only 10 full songs (Colours, GUILTY, NEXT LEVEL). Yes, GUILTY and NEXT LEVEL do have more interludes, but for me it's not a really big deal as long as I really like the songs.

Tags
浜崎 あゆみ, 浜崎あゆみ, a one