ARENA TOUR 2016 A ~MADE IN JAPAN~ [IV] - Page 5 - Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai
Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai
· Ayu's Official Site · Ayu's twitter · Ayu's YouTube · masa's translations · Misa-chan's translations ·

Go Back   Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai > Ayumi Hamasaki Forums > Ayu Music News

Notices

Old 18th July 2016, 08:59 PM
Daybreak Guardian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aderianu View Post

I'm just in love with this picture.
Old 18th July 2016, 09:10 PM
ANGEL'S SONG H-Initiate

That could be the Blu-ray cover or something and I would not be mad. You can feel the urgency in the picture imo.

Last edited by truehappiness; 18th July 2016 at 09:14 PM.
Old 19th July 2016, 12:17 AM
ayu-ro mix 2 Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by truehappiness View Post
So what's the word on the final setlist? Basically the same as initial show with one or two changes?
Yes, the initial setlist plus flower garden and TSMGO (but it probably won't be in the broadcast since she added it on the semi final and final shows), and minus Mr. Darling
Old 19th July 2016, 06:06 AM
No way to say Initiate

flower garden!! it was totally great

ayumi hamasaki COUNTDOWN LIVE 2012-2013 A ~WAKE UP~. Dec 29/30/31, 2012. Yoyogi National Gymnasium, Tokyo.
ayumi hamasaki 15th Anniversary TOUR ~A BEST LIVE~. Apr 13/14, 2013. Saitama Super Arena, Saitama.
ayumi hamasaki 15th Anniversary TOUR ~A BEST LIVE~. July 27/28, 2013. Yoyogi National Gymnasium, Tokyo.
ayumi hamasaki ARENA TOUR 2016 A ~MADE IN JAPAN~. May 22, 2016. XEBIO Arena, Sendai.
ayumi hamasaki ARENA TOUR 2016 A ~MADE IN JAPAN~. July 18, 2016. Osaka-Jo Hall, Osaka.
ayumi hamasaki COUNTDOWN LIVE 2016-2017 A『Just the beginning -20-』. Dec 29, 2016. Yoyogi National Gymnasium, Tokyo.
ayumi hamasaki 『Just the beginning -20- TOUR 2017』. July 15/17, 2017. Osaka-Jo Hall, Osaka
ayumi hamasaki 『Just the beginning -20- TOUR 2017』. January 9, 2018. ROHM Theatre, Kyoto
Old 19th July 2016, 07:35 AM
Endless sorrow Initiate

Wow, she sounds absolutely amazing in Flower Garden I am really impressed cause was expecting some ear nails.

Last edited by maxikot; 19th July 2016 at 07:39 AM.
Old 19th July 2016, 11:13 AM
Virgin Road Initiate

the tour is kinda short though..its start very late than her usual schedule..no wonder it goes by so fast...

Ayumi Hamasaki...Queen of my life...

Old 19th July 2016, 11:22 AM
ANGEL'S SONG H-Initiate

At least we have a new fanclub tour to look forward to!

I wonder if we'll get them from now on.
Old 19th July 2016, 12:27 PM
A Song for XX Initiate

I loved her vocals on all three days. It was the first time for me to see her live and I don't agree with the people who say that she can't sing. Just because she misses a few notes here and there (and I like that even more about her, she is not a robot after all) doesn't mean she can't sing.
Old 19th July 2016, 02:26 PM
MY STORY Initiate

Awww I love Mr. Darling though, I hope its on the DVD somehow.

AYU ~Countdown Live 2012-2013 ~WAKE UP~ [29.12, 31.12], AYU ~CDL Cirque du Minuet [29.12.14], AYU TROUBLE 18-19 [05.01.19]
Maaya Sakamoto ~Mitsubachi [30.12.12] BABYMETAL [10.01.2015]

BIG BANG [21.10.2015]
Old 19th July 2016, 05:08 PM
ayu trance Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by AyuGAME View Post
the tour is kinda short though..its start very late than her usual schedule..no wonder it goes by so fast...
She can announce extra bits later on . I think RnRC 7 days special was a surprise announcment, and some other tours where she's done an extra bits after a little break, or maybe she has a bigger surprise for us this year

Old 19th July 2016, 05:58 PM
Virgin Road Initiate

I don't think she will extend MADE IN JAPAN tour though...next will be a-nation after that TA tour...and then CDL. no more slot for extend this tour.

Ayumi Hamasaki...Queen of my life...

Old 19th July 2016, 06:22 PM
Two of us Initiate

as was the final list?
Old 20th July 2016, 02:53 PM
Love song H-Initiate

Leslie Kee posted photos

Old 20th July 2016, 04:18 PM
July 1st Initiate

Ayu and Leslie are friends again ?

Old 20th July 2016, 04:23 PM
No way to say Initiate

yeah, Leslie and his assistant (boyfriend?) even went up to the stage making photos and having fun.

ayumi hamasaki COUNTDOWN LIVE 2012-2013 A ~WAKE UP~. Dec 29/30/31, 2012. Yoyogi National Gymnasium, Tokyo.
ayumi hamasaki 15th Anniversary TOUR ~A BEST LIVE~. Apr 13/14, 2013. Saitama Super Arena, Saitama.
ayumi hamasaki 15th Anniversary TOUR ~A BEST LIVE~. July 27/28, 2013. Yoyogi National Gymnasium, Tokyo.
ayumi hamasaki ARENA TOUR 2016 A ~MADE IN JAPAN~. May 22, 2016. XEBIO Arena, Sendai.
ayumi hamasaki ARENA TOUR 2016 A ~MADE IN JAPAN~. July 18, 2016. Osaka-Jo Hall, Osaka.
ayumi hamasaki COUNTDOWN LIVE 2016-2017 A『Just the beginning -20-』. Dec 29, 2016. Yoyogi National Gymnasium, Tokyo.
ayumi hamasaki 『Just the beginning -20- TOUR 2017』. July 15/17, 2017. Osaka-Jo Hall, Osaka
ayumi hamasaki 『Just the beginning -20- TOUR 2017』. January 9, 2018. ROHM Theatre, Kyoto
Old 20th July 2016, 05:58 PM
Humming 7/4 Initiate

So I got back home after 10 days spent in China and Japan. I attended the concerts on the 17th and the 18th. Over-all I had fun as usual, the crowd seemed way more excited on the 18th (also fewer empty seats) as it seems there were a lot more fans there (on the 17th there was a family of four which seemed bored to death, the girl even fell asleep somewhere around BRILLANTE...makes you wonder why they went in the first place). On the 18th I was next to a 50-year-old wearing a kimono who was the loudest among the crowd, the guy knew every song by heart and was really into it. I had way more fun that night as next to him I could scream as much as I wanted without feeling embarrassed!

Now the details - her voice was good~great most of the time. Vocally the best performances for me were FLOWER, You are the only one, vogue and evolution and probably visually too (the effects during vogue were really nice and all). The whole show, at least visually, reminded me of Music TV shows in Japan, kitsch and tackiness. Besides the kimono used during Survivor/Until that day... and the encore clothes I didn't really like any of the dresses/costumes, though the dress she wore for Brillante/Endless sorrow/Mad world section was pretty. (Survivor also sounded great btw ).

She struggled during the bridge of rainy day on the first day, on the 18th she managed to hit all the notes properly; You were, on the 17th was mostly shouting during the chorus, while on the 18th it nearly gave me the chills until she started crying and ruined it for me xD MOON sounded pretty amazing both times. She sang Days really well, but sadly that song never did much to me. Vocally the biggest surprise was definitely You are the only one - even though it's my least fave song from the new album, it was such a joy to listen to her singing it. She blew the crowd away with it.

Everyone seemed really excited for INSPIRE, You & Me and glitter (and way less excited about BRILLANTE...).

Anyhoo the only song which I kind of disliked the way it was performed was sadly Endless sorrow...she is simply doing it wrong. Everything is fine until the chorus starts as then she starts to scream uncontrollably which she doesn't have to, but still chooses to. I think she should go for the acoustic version in the future ^_^

The concert didn't really have a WOW factor and over-all I do prefer CDM (my fave tour). I was also really surprised when evolution started, she learned to handle the song so well~ Also the SURREAL part came after evolution was done...which was kind of weird and not really necessary,

Nearly forgot - during the encore the dancers taught us the choreo for Summer Love which is relatively easy compared to MY ALL's. During the encore I wasn't really expecting The Show Must Go On so when it started I got so pumped up as it became one of my favorite concert songs last year (pretty much the same performance as last year).

Some pics:
Spoiler:

And one from Tsutaya:

Some more:
https://www.instagram.com/njanjayrp/

Follow me @njanjayrp

Last edited by njanjayrp; 20th July 2016 at 06:11 PM.
Old 20th July 2016, 10:42 PM
Born To Be... Initiate

^ so happy to read that her vocals are improved. Still needs work, but I am really glad she is doing well. Thank you for your review.

edit; about leslie running up that stage... well ok. I guess she needed some great pictures. I hope it didn't ruin the visual aspect for the viewers, because I would get really distracted if random people run over the stage and the artist is more willing to look good, than perform properly. I hope this wasn't the case.

Last edited by xLuna&1LOVE; 20th July 2016 at 10:45 PM.
Old 20th July 2016, 11:44 PM
winding road H-Initiate

I always love Flower Garden

The concert sounds fun, can't wait for the TV version to come out...

Old 21st July 2016, 02:57 AM
Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by njanjayrp View Post
(on the 17th there was a family of four which seemed bored to death, the girl even fell asleep somewhere around BRILLANTE...makes you wonder why they went in the first place)
They give out free/complimentary tickets so that there are less empty seats, as you described.
Old 21st July 2016, 03:41 AM
ANGEL'S SONG H-Initiate

IIRC, you can get free tickets from radio stations or from knowing staffers that are working at the venue.

Tags
浜崎 あゆみ, 浜崎あゆみ, arena tour 2016, m(a)de in japan, made in japan