New album 'Love songs' & Ayu-produced single 'Dream ON' 12/22 [VIII] - Page 16 - Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai
Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai
· Ayu's Official Site · Ayu's twitter · Ayu's YouTube · masa's translations · Misa-chan's translations ·

Go Back   Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai > Ayumi Hamasaki Forums > Ayu Music News

Notices

Old 15th December 2010, 10:20 PM
JEWEL Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by kumikomishitate View Post
I feel guilty. I actually didn't like her voice during the live. *hides* If I came across the show and did not know who she was, I would not have been impressed.
She went back to her old singing style for this song but since her voice is deeper and huskier it can be a little weird. It's no worries if you don't like it baby

Her vocals are stronger though, even if they're a little hard on the ears... And I'm no expert but she didn't sound off key either.
Old 15th December 2010, 10:23 PM
Memorial address (take 2 version) Initiate

I loved the performance. So much energy and passion.

Did you guys notice how much more cheers she got than others? Well, out of the four performances I saw, lol.
de tu puņo y letra
Old 15th December 2010, 10:31 PM
JEWEL Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by ストロボ・EdGE View Post
I loved the performance. So much energy and passion.

Did you guys notice how much more cheers she got than others? Well, out of the four performances I saw, lol.
Of course! They were anticipating the new heavenly song from the Goddess I didn't get to see any other performances besides Kumi but Ayu definitely got a lot of cheers when she was about to go on stage.
Old 15th December 2010, 10:38 PM
ayu trance Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by isthisLOL? View Post
I got my AT08 preorder on the 28th February and my RnRC preorder on the 14th May, both exactly one month after the release date D: But I used cheap shipping so that's why haha I don't really expect my Love Songs copy til late January or early February...why does shipping to Germany take so long? haha(oh and I got MOON/blossom the day after the release, weird...)
yes, why?! I always get my CDs pretty late compared to others. I mean, I know I live far away from Japan and I take YesAsia's free shipping, but still. It shouldn't be more than 2-3 weeks.

"You don't need to think, you just need to feel..."
~POWER of MUSIC~
23.07.2011 & 24.07.2011

Old 15th December 2010, 10:50 PM
JEWEL Initiate

If my order took longer than a week I'd collapse and download the album lol.
Old 15th December 2010, 11:01 PM
still alone Initiate

omg first time listening to love song was watching her live performance
i think i was like ripping my face off by how much i loved it!!!!!!
She looked so beautiful omg she was so gorgeous!!
I looooooveeed it, but i loved the verses more than the chorus ;p !!!
SO GOOD! GO AYU!

set made my me

Old 15th December 2010, 11:29 PM
Daybreak Initiate

With FedEx, if CDJ ships my order Sunday night, I'll get it Tuesday if they ship it Monday morning, I'll get it Wednesday. It's amazing and depressing how much of a difference a few hours makes. So I'm hoping to God, they ship it early like with my last order. Then there's FedEx to worry about... I got my last order hours later than usual I guess because of all the Holiday packages... can't imagine how late I'll get this one the week of Christmas. T_T

Thank you, Mirrorcle Heaven*

**~Idororu Rabu~**

Koharu Kusumi Tomomi Itano Karin Miyamoto
Meimi Tamura Ayaka Komatsu Kanon Suzuki

Old 15th December 2010, 11:48 PM
ourselves Initiate

im late to the party xD just watched the Best Artist perf~

i really2 love it,its like rare to see Ayu is so flawless for her tv performance,her outfit,her voice,the spirit,i love everything,look at how she looks very happy at the end ^^

the outfit for her band members are great too <3

PS: omg,the lens that put on,made her eyes looks so round and bigger and gold!
Old 16th December 2010, 12:00 AM
my name's WOMEN Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ranma Matsuri View Post
With FedEx, if CDJ ships my order Sunday night, I'll get it Tuesday if they ship it Monday morning, I'll get it Wednesday. It's amazing and depressing how much of a difference a few hours makes. So I'm hoping to God, they ship it early like with my last order. Then there's FedEx to worry about... I got my last order hours later than usual I guess because of all the Holiday packages... can't imagine how late I'll get this one the week of Christmas. T_T
I'm worried for my order too. Christmas Holidays makes everything pretty slow. I wonder how much it will be hard for me resist to album leaks, when they will be out . I'll not log on AHS until I get my parcel lol.
However I'm more concerned on how much I'd pay for taxes with FedEx .

Last edited by Kazeyomi; 16th December 2010 at 12:04 AM.
Old 16th December 2010, 12:19 AM
Don't look back Initiate

I got RnRC two days earlier than the release date. I hope this would be the case too. Even for GUILTY...I got it a few days earlier (but thats probably due to New Years Holiday)

PLEASE SHIP OUT TODAY (because the CDJapan people replied me in an email saying to get some stuff settled by Today...so they probably will ship out today or tomorrow)
then
PLEASE ARRIVE ON MONDAY...!!!
Old 16th December 2010, 12:30 AM
Curtain call Initiate

blah! the anticipation!
Old 16th December 2010, 12:31 AM
Daybreak Initiate

^^Oh really? I made a cancellation early this morning, I hope they're able to make changes accordingly before they start putting orders into shipping process... or I am royally screwed. Where do you live btw?

Quote:
Originally Posted by koshka View Post
I'll not log on AHS until I get my parcel lol.
lol I pretty much have the same game plan. No Ayu section until I get to listen to the album. Plus, I find it almost always better to watch/hear something first to make your own conclusions before considering other people's opinions.

**~Idororu Rabu~**

Old 16th December 2010, 12:33 AM
Don't look back Initiate

Im in Singapore. I took Off on Monday just to wait for my album's arrival. It better come if not Tuesday would be such a terrible day at work

and sometimes when CDJapan just updated the status of the shipping, it doesnt mean they just shipped it. I had a case whereby, they shipped just the day before, and i got my stuff the next day. Obviously I doubt it'd be so fast right??? I did it by EMS

Last edited by freedreamer; 16th December 2010 at 12:36 AM.
Old 16th December 2010, 12:36 AM
Daybreak Initiate

Oic. I hope you get your package Monday too, so you get to enjoy it all day on your day off.

**~Idororu Rabu~**

Old 16th December 2010, 12:39 AM
RAINBOW Guardian

Quote:
Plus, I find it almost always better to watch/hear something first to make your own conclusions before considering other people's opinions.
I guess everyone's different then I find myself unaffected by people's opinions..like, everyone loved Don't look back, but I've never really taken to it. But I liked Meaning of love But if you feel like you're influenced by what people say, taking a break from AHS is the way to go.
Old 16th December 2010, 01:00 AM
Who... Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by kendelle View Post
The Dream ON remix is pretty catchy, although why it has to be on the CD only.... , that kind of stuff ***** me because they're just trying to drain money at this point. Shouldn't the CD+DVD, the more expensive version, have the complete tracklist compared to the cheaper CD Only? Pfffffffft, whatever.
It's the same stupid **** as when different versions of singles have different b-sides/remixes, as with Mirrorcle World, L, etc. They've been doing this for a while. Rule/Sparkle had several remixes on the B and C versions, but the A version (which included the DVD) had a shorter tracklist. Etc, etc.

Always pisses me off...

Quote:
Originally Posted by kumikomishitate View Post
I feel guilty. I actually didn't like her voice during the live. *hides* If I came across the show and did not know who she was, I would not have been impressed.
I'm with you...I noticed a few slightly off-key parts, and she sounded...I dunno, "choppy" sometimes. Can't really think of a good word for it. It just wasn't smooth enough for me. And don't get me wrong, because I LOOOOOOVE Love song as a track.

BUT, judging by A-nation and what I've heard so far of the studio tracks (including Love song), she's been taking SUCH good care of her voice. And even though the Love song live didn't strike my fancy, I think she's back to a much stronger singing style, and I can't wait to see R'n'RC tour lives, as well as future performances!
Old 16th December 2010, 02:26 AM
Daybreak Initiate

Have ayuchina got their copies yet? I'm dying to see pics.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Koumori View Post

I guess everyone's different then I find myself unaffected by people's opinions..like, everyone loved Don't look back, but I've never really taken to it. But I liked Meaning of love But if you feel like you're influenced by what people say, taking a break from AHS is the way to go.
hehe, it's not really influence but more like a bother. I'll still like/love/hate a song no matter what the popular opinion is but it's annoying to read an analysis of a song and the person talks about what bits of the song bothered them or what they liked most and then when I get to hear it for the first time, I'm listening for those parts instead of just enjoying the track as it is. lol That's how my mind works so it's better for me to not read opinions until afterwards and hear those things for myself.

**~Idororu Rabu~**

Old 16th December 2010, 02:33 AM
(don't) Leave me alone Initiate

Quote:
hehe, it's not really influence but more like a bother. I'll still like/love/hate a song no matter what the popular opinion is but it's annoying to read an analysis of a song and the person talks about what bits of the song bothered them or what they liked most and then when I get to hear it for the first time, I'm listening for those parts instead of just enjoying the track as it is. lol That's how my mind works so it's better for me to not read opinions until afterwards and hear those things for myself.
omg hahaha I'm like that too. I have a much better experience listening to it first on my own.
Old 16th December 2010, 02:34 AM
Rock'n'Roll Circus Initiate

^^Definitely.

教えてよねぇあなたならこの時代をどう生きる
Ayu Concerts I've Attended:
Arena Tour 2013: A BEST LIVE
Arena Tour 2015: Cirque de Minuit
Arena Tour 2016: MADE IN JAPAN

You can find me on the gram: https://www.instagram.com/b_utifulfighter/
Old 16th December 2010, 02:47 AM
theme of a-nation '03 Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rody! View Post
It's SOOO funny... Some of you people know that Im not a huge fan of 'Love Song'. For me, although the lyrics are quite good, the melody and arrangements are pretty boring.. However, you gotta admire Ayu's AMAAAAZING vocal abilities in this song. For me personally, Ayu's voice manages to turn a mediocre song into a GREAT song~.. I hope her voice will be like this more often!
I'm with you actually. I didn't really like the song in the beginning. The lyrics are very good, her voice are nice, yet the melody is kinda boring. Although my liking to the song increases lately, it's still not at the stage of "loving the song so much".

But this live is bloody amazing. It makes me love the song much more. I gotta say she controlled her emotion really well this time. You know, usually her emotion is a bit over dramatic during live, and her voice was too "strong" that she ignored the softness behind. She is just... incredible this time.

Tags
浜崎 あゆみ, 浜崎あゆみ, ayu, ayumi, ayumi hamasaki, dream on, hamasaki, hamasaki ayumi, love songs