The "What's on your Mind" Thread ~Asian Music Version~ II - Page 6 - Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai
Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai
· Ayu's Official Site · Ayu's twitter · Ayu's YouTube · masa's translations · Misa-chan's translations ·

Go Back   Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai > Music Forums > Asian Music Chat

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 5th November 2014, 06:45 PM
Beautiful Day Initiate

I need an album to be excited about...
Last time I went bananas was last year with LEVEL3.
I know kumi's readying a new album but if a song like dancing in the rain is any indication of quality, it's not worth my time. Maybe ayu's ballad trilogy will be fun.
Old 6th November 2014, 04:33 AM
LIKE A CRYSTAL H-Initiate

I hope BREAKERZ will finally come back for good in 2015 . Not that I don't like them doing solo stuff at the moment but the feeling's not the same

Let's just hope that I wouldn't need to wait 7 years & counting for them to reunite back again , *cough Acid Black Cherry cough*

Dedicated BRZ fan since 2008 debut single ♪ | team brz member ♥ | BREAKERZ BIRTHDAY PARTY 2024 ♥

My JPop Blog | My Twitter | BRZ Thread 47 | BRZ LiveJournal | BRZ Official Site

Old 6th November 2014, 08:18 PM
Secret Initiate

I'm glad MiChi is going to art school but goddamn it get your ass into the studio with T.O.M MadNesS and make a new song with him!
Old 10th December 2014, 08:12 PM
ayu-ro mix 2 Initiate

This morning, I was walking around town. Suddenly I realized that I had my mouth open for no reason, and literally thought to myself: "Damn, I'm doing the Koda Kumi mouth". Made my morning a little more amusing!
Old 23rd December 2014, 10:01 PM
UNITE! Initiate

I'm going to need SM to slow down on their EXO releases. Their limited edition collector's book, concert album, and concert photo books have all been put up for sale in a week's time. In addition, their 2015 Calendar just came out yesterday. Although I could space out my purchases, they know I'm a sucker and need to preorder right when something is listed, especially for a limited edition. Thank God a lot of the artists I listen to haven't clogged December up with a ton of releases like they have in the past or my wallet would have really been in trouble.

Old 24th December 2014, 08:14 AM
ayu-ro mix 2 Initiate

I've been trying to come up with my top-lists of Japanese music things this year, and that made me realize what a lousy albums year this has been. I'm seriously having a hard time just trying to pull a top 10 together. Granted, I haven't heard everything I intend to yet, and I may have forgotten something, but still, this is just wrong.
Old 11th March 2015, 06:08 PM
UNITE! Initiate

GAIN just released the best kpop song and video of 2015 and 2015 is not nearly close to being over. I'm going to need everyone to get their life and bathe in the greatness of this song and video. I seriously can't see other mainstream kpop artists outdoing this, even my other faves.

Old 12th March 2015, 05:46 AM
Beautiful Day Initiate

I'm not sure if I should go ahead with the miwa "ONENESS" album pre-order (scheduled to release on 4/8, same day as Ayu's "A ONE"). I'm a bit disappointed with the tracklisting, and I might think about reconsidering my pre-order.

http://www.sonymusic.co.jp/artist/miwa/info/451484
http://www.ahsforum.com/forum/showpo...&postcount=385
Old 14th March 2015, 02:59 PM
Dolls Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by AyusakiFan View Post
GAIN just released the best kpop song and video of 2015 and 2015 is not nearly close to being over. I'm going to need everyone to get their life and bathe in the greatness of this song and video. I seriously can't see other mainstream kpop artists outdoing this, even my other faves.

we should have a Ga In thread XD
I totally agree. The concept of the pv and the song are so good. And the EP "Hawwah" is the best Korean female release in 2015, or for this first quarter of the year. Hopefully, IU will also make a comeback soon.

Last edited by Surreal17; 14th March 2015 at 03:01 PM.
Old 13th April 2015, 12:44 PM
forgiveness Initiate

Rewatching Kuu's Premium Limited Live in Yokohama Arena, I remembered that Cherry Girl and BUT had an awesome arrangement with the big band. It's just super cool
Old 13th April 2015, 10:22 PM
BEST Initiate

My ex finally got me to watch some K-pop videos by G-Dragon a few months back...

.... And now I can't believe I've been without K-pop my entire life.
Old 13th April 2015, 10:35 PM
Secret Initiate

I'm so pumped for Ai Otsuka's LOVE TRiCKY! The 22nd is so far. I haven't been this hyped for an album release since Colours last year.
Old 13th April 2015, 10:55 PM
Beautiful Day Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by NintendoHTF1242 View Post
I'm so pumped for Ai Otsuka's LOVE TRiCKY! The 22nd is so far. I haven't been this hyped for an album release since Colours last year.
You and me both!

Edit: I'm just thinking about my ayaka meltdown when she released the covers for rainbow road/the general shittiness about that album. I hope the music is good.

Last edited by Delicious n Bold; 14th April 2015 at 05:00 AM.
Old 14th April 2015, 07:53 AM
forgiveness Initiate

^I'm also with you guys both, she sounds so fresh and fun!
Old 15th April 2015, 12:01 AM
Because of You Initiate

Now since Jaejoong is gone for 2 years, i'm not sure what to do with my life lol i mean i finally found an other dude to fill in for GACKT, and he's out too....
I still have an option though....

I absolutelly unbelievably love this voice, but he's not doing much.
It's funny how sometimes you can find some real gems just randomly going around on youtube. Let alone someone who does rock.

Also going back to GACKT. That guy is experiencing a mid-life crisis or something. He's literally going for "sex sells", not to mention his random merch is absolutely pointless and ridiculous. He's been going on from one place to the other around the world for god knows what reasons. And also who the f announces new single to be released in f****ng JULY in like March?! In short, he does everything except music, i'm starting to think that he believes that whatever has his name attached will sells like hot pies. i'm starting to think that he's just trying to stay relevant throwing himself into various things cuz he's no music to back him up. He's really driving me mad for the last year or so.

Last edited by BlackSilence; 15th April 2015 at 12:15 AM.
Old 15th April 2015, 04:39 AM

BREAKERZ can you just please release the covers + PV/single preview now for WE GO already , pretty please ? D:

Not that I don't mind waiting

Dedicated BRZ fan since 2008 debut single ♪ | team brz member ♥ | BREAKERZ BIRTHDAY PARTY 2024 ♥

Old 15th April 2015, 06:53 AM
Beautiful Day Initiate

Ugh. Southern All Stars stole miwa and Ayu's thunder, takes away #2 for the week. miwa #3, Ayu #4. (especially on SAS)

I'm just hoping Ayaka gets #1. PLEASE. (While I'm still waiting for my replacement order of the Room Ayaka version of Rainbow Road album because the original order went into a wrong address...oops)

Well, never mind about that.

Last edited by Bigtop; 16th April 2015 at 05:16 AM.
Old 17th April 2015, 10:15 AM

Need I say anything else ?

20th May , faster come wouldn't you ? xD

Old 18th April 2015, 12:36 AM
Beautiful Day Initiate

I can't wait for getting not one - but TWO - copies of Rainbow Road (Room Ayaka fanclub version)!!!

One of them is going to be put up for auction for eBay, pretty soon...
Old 26th April 2015, 10:10 AM
ayu-ro mix 2 Initiate

OK, I love DAISHI DANCE but I just listened to the previews for his new "re-edit best" album on iTunes and no, this is not good. Everything is just the old track + noise and it doesn't improve any of the songs. DON'T LEAVE WITHOUT ME is downright offensive. A.T.W! got ruined as well, how dare he do that to GILLE's vocals. I need this dude to take his piano, go back to the forest and forget about clubs and all the EDM shit.
Closed Thread