The "What's on your Mind" Thread ~Asian Music Version~ II - Page 7 - Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai
Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai
· Ayu's Official Site · Ayu's twitter · Ayu's YouTube · masa's translations · Misa-chan's translations ·

Go Back   Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai > Music Forums > Asian Music Chat

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 27th April 2015, 05:02 PM
Beautiful Day Initiate

SCANDAL is in Europe for their world tour...they took Eurostar!

(you can see more of SCANDAL in Europe, first in Paris and then London, through their blog by clicking above on the image)
Old 28th April 2015, 06:13 AM
ayu-ro mix 2 Initiate

I listened to globe's Appreciate for the first time in a looooong while today. Omg I had completely forgotten what a shining jewel of random Engrish this track was.
Old 28th April 2015, 10:07 AM
LIKE A CRYSTAL H-Initiate

Someone whom I recently befriended in the BREAKERZ fandom is finally going to see BREAKERZ live in action with regards to their upcoming/comeback tour

And for her to thank me for giving her courage to make her dream materialise , that means a lot to me since I've been in their fandom for so long

Almost every single day I thought of leaving their fandom since literally nobody is interested in BREAKERZ but times like this , at least I know what I've done has not gone down the drain

And oh yeah , it's basically everyone's loss & it's my own superior gain , no doubt about it and for that it makes me every more so determined not to leave BREAKERZ in the lurch

Dedicated BRZ fan since 2008 debut single ♪ | team brz member ♥ | BREAKERZ BIRTHDAY PARTY 2024 ♥

My JPop Blog | My Twitter | BRZ Thread 47 | BRZ LiveJournal | BRZ Official Site

Old 30th April 2015, 06:33 AM

DAIGO indirectly talked to me last night during his once a month DAIGO P web show

He didn't mentioned my name but he did said Singapore (so many times this time round xD) + he lamented that it's a pity that I'm not able to go for BREAKERZ's free live concert that will take place on the same date as their comeback single

I was surprised & taken aback when DAIGO said that before DAIGO P finished the broadcast . I was like , did that just happened live on the net ? Damn

Dedicated BRZ fan since 2008 debut single ♪ | team brz member ♥ | BREAKERZ BIRTHDAY PARTY 2024 ♥

Old 2nd May 2015, 12:44 PM

Koda Kumi is coming to perform in Singapore in July

O.M.G I'm so going !

But the venue she's going to be performing at , it's horrible ugh but it's going to be a once in a lifetime chance to see Kuu so upclose & personal !

Old 8th May 2015, 02:23 PM
ayu-ro mix 2 Initiate

I'm discovering Suiyoubi no Campanella. They are amazing and I need to hear everything they have made.
Old 17th August 2015, 02:52 AM
Beautiful Day Initiate

Gosh, we need to discuss here once again.

Okay, back to Dreams Come True - after upsetting Ayu at the very last day - could be getting #1 once again. Albums competition this week is weak, and while I haven't been checking Oricon often this week, I saw that DCT has been doing #1 daily rankings once again, in the verge for another #1 weekly ranking and probably the fifth #1 in six weeks (save for V6 20th anniversary album).

What is this? 1990s or early 2000s? No - it's 2015! :O
Old 19th August 2015, 03:32 PM
ayu-ro mix 2 Initiate

Any other fans of MONKEY MAJIK here? I've been gradually falling in love with their music for the past year and I think I'm now officially obsessed with them and I need to know I'm not the only one. And how good was their latest album?! It keeps growing on me and it just has so many great songs. Walk with me is so BEAUTIFUL and AMAZING and FLAWLESS it makes me want to cry while I'm smiling. Today I also discovered that If can bring me to tears and Mahou no Kotoba makes me smile like crazy.
Old 19th August 2015, 05:33 PM
Secret Initiate

Gosh, I haven't listened to MONKEY MAJIK since their song with ravex...
Old 19th August 2015, 08:29 PM
ayu-ro mix 2 Initiate

^ I had no idea they had a song with ravex, but since you brought it up, I looked it up and, surprise surprise, I really like it! More downloading for me to do now, lol.

But seriously, you should check out their newer material! Most of my favourite stuff by them is post-2010. westview, DNA, and Colour by Number are all great albums.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Delicious n Bold View Post
Why does Tomomi Kahara and TK give me Akio and Anthy vibes.
Having recently finished Utena, I finally understand the reference and I just wanted to say: same.
Old 7th September 2015, 08:44 PM
ayu-ro mix 2 Initiate

This week's obsession: Miu Sakamoto's PHANTOM girl album. So good, but so short! Phantom Girl's First Love is the perfect song to sing along to whenever I feel like killing my definitely-not-soprano vocal chords. I love Far Across The Sky. But an intro track plus two interludes on a ten-track album? Girl...
Old 8th September 2015, 04:46 AM

I'm so ready to hear ARASHI's upcoming new album Japonism and seriously how were they able to get Hotei Tomoyasu to work something for them ? it's crazy

Hotei Tomoyasu is a legend in the industry so I hope it will be something epic he has done for them

Old 8th September 2015, 06:46 AM
Beautiful Day Initiate

My relations with Johnny's and AKB48 groups are pretty much double-edged swords (love-and-hate relationship).
Old 8th September 2015, 12:27 PM
Secret Initiate

Really need to buy me a new Chihiro Onitsuka and KOKIA album...
Old 8th September 2015, 01:28 PM

I really hope BREAKERZ will continue their band activities after they finished BREAKERZ LIVE TOUR 2015 Ø-ZERO- this month :x

At least I know they will still do band related stuff next month regarding them participating in VAMPS's HALLOWEEN PARTY

Not that I dislike them going solo but the feeling is just not the same

On the other hand , I'm curious to find out what exactly they will do/wear for this year's HALLOWEEN PARTY . AKIHIDE , please wear a dress (again) onstage pretty please ?

Old 15th September 2015, 04:17 PM

INKT is coming to Singapore to perform in Nov

omg I'm seriously tempted to go see them perform even though they'll be performing as part of a music festival

If so , hell this will be the 2nd time I'll be seeing (an ex) Johnny for 2015 :O

Old 18th September 2015, 01:47 AM
Beautiful Day Initiate

It's a bit too odd seeing a commercial with Perfume - on a nationally televised NFL game... (it's this commercial for iPhone 6S that I've mentioned before, and I'm watching the Denver Broncos-Kansas City Chiefs game)

Old 18th September 2015, 04:31 AM

1 of the new songs in ARASHI's Japonism is titled Japonesque

I couldn't help but laugh when I saw that . I was like are they secret closet fans of Koda Kumi ?

Here's hoping the new songs in Japonism will sound good cos the covers are downright really ugly if not an eyesore to me

Old 20th September 2015, 10:22 PM
Sky high Protector

Sekai no owari's new song is just beautiful. I love their last single ANTI HERO and the new one seems to be as good as this one. I really need to listen to their discography in whole.
Old 28th September 2015, 08:00 AM

Fukuyama Masaharu-san today announced his marriage

Twitter is exploding on a frenzy now ahahaha . But congrats to him & his new wife , he's no longer the Eternal Bachelor x)

Closed Thread