New photobook, 'ayu', releasing November 15th, 2013 - Page 6 - Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai
Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai
· Ayu's Official Site · Ayu's twitter · Ayu's YouTube · masa's translations · Misa-chan's translations ·

Go Back   Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai > Ayumi Hamasaki Forums > Ayu Celebrity News

Notices

Old 10th November 2013, 07:05 AM
Two of us Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by YUKARI View Post
tbh looking at previews I think this photobook won't beat "uraayu" :/
Nope, it's being advertised in gravure magazines.
Old 10th November 2013, 07:10 AM
theme of a-nation '03 H-Initiate

Well didn't they say it was originally just supposed to be a magazine shoot, but they liked it so much that they wanted to turn it into a photobook?
Old 10th November 2013, 09:24 AM
A BALLADS Initiate

Netizens seem to be unimpressed: http://majide2ch.blogspot.com.au/201...-from-her.html

I think it's all abut the marketing in this situation. I thought the book was going to have some interview aspects but it seems to be marketed to non-fans as a pure gravure, sexy material or male fantasy stuff and it seems desperate.

Ayu doesn't seem to have much luck in advertising stuff lately

Signature presented by the amazing majrakun <3 thanks photobucket
MY
Twitter | last.fm | Facebook | Tumblr

Old 10th November 2013, 10:12 AM
Because of You Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by YUKARI View Post
tbh looking at previews I think this photobook won't beat "uraayu" :/
uraayu was a totally different thing somehow, she seemed like she played caracters there, in this one she's suposedly being herself....

Thing is that whenever Ayu goes sexy it's gonna be "desperate" cuz she's not someone known for being sexy in photoshoots. So poor woman will anever have a win situation with that. Gravure mags aren't helping either, i asume...cuz they are gravure magz.
Old 10th November 2013, 10:52 AM
Depend on you Initiate

I like what I've seen so far, she's absolutely gorgeous and sexy but not trashy at all. But..hey what about the slogan "let see Ayu in her everydays clothes" ?
I mean there are no clothes here and I just love to have a book with (nearly) all her outfits
Old 10th November 2013, 11:10 AM
Endless sorrow Initiate

Thanks for posting all these preview pics!
Ayu looks absolutely fabulous, all natural and soft lights! I kind of want her to come up with something new and more defined in her image, but for a close photoshoot about her true self, this is the best approach.

Hello new me...

Old 10th November 2013, 01:09 PM
Dolls Initiate

I don't like "natural" Ayu stuff, cause from Love songs era everything looks exactly the same (Love songs, Love again, last TOUR pamphlet and some mag stuff). She got SAME hairstyle for like 3 years now.

i just like colorful or dark stuff, like Harpers Baazar shot etc. It's just my taste xd

but well, she looks gorg as always wish I could look like that in bed lol
Old 10th November 2013, 01:24 PM
Who... Initiate

I just hope when they say "see a private ayu", means that we get to see her everyday life from morning to night, not just sexy photos of her with almost no clothes on. That's how her photobooks are ever since Love songs.

I like the photos and her styles, but I think a change once in a while is not bad.

This project and the new single is pretty much marking the end of her 15th Anniversary, right? She probably has more ideas about future projects

Set by YuriChan

Old 10th November 2013, 11:13 PM
winding road H-Initiate

Those pics are so gorgeous! I'm so happy I decided to pre-order this
Ayu is too beautiful ;A;

Old 10th November 2013, 11:20 PM
ANGEL'S SONG H-Initiate

Well, there could be some interview elements, but this type of photobook usually doesn't have that sort of thing.
Old 10th November 2013, 11:57 PM
No way to say Initiate

I wish she wouldn't do stuff like this...she should be taken serious as an artist...kinda hard when the only stuff that Avex seems interested in publicising/promotion is when she has her boobs out or is doing some cheap relationship drama stunt.
Old 11th November 2013, 12:04 AM
ANGEL'S SONG H-Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by kendelle View Post
Netizens seem to be unimpressed: http://majide2ch.blogspot.com.au/201...-from-her.html

I think it's all abut the marketing in this situation. I thought the book was going to have some interview aspects but it seems to be marketed to non-fans as a pure gravure, sexy material or male fantasy stuff and it seems desperate.

Ayu doesn't seem to have much luck in advertising stuff lately
2ch is never positive about Ayu... rarely, people are nice in her 'gaysaloon' fan threads, but basically people hate her there. It's a bit sad how this photobook is being misunderstood, but w/e.

Last edited by truehappiness; 11th November 2013 at 12:11 AM.
Old 11th November 2013, 12:35 AM
winding road H-Initiate

the comments at 2ch are most of the times from haters that doesn't even know what they're talking about...

Sometimes their need to hate on her gets even comic, like there's one comment there showing this pic: http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-XkWJ0XnWCl.../s1600/263.jpg, and then a comment showing the pic of her and nagase showing their tattos (http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-83YIegbnom.../s1600/780.jpg) saying she didn't loose time to erase her tatto when they broke up, when her shoulder appearing in the pic is clearly the other one
Anyone who has at least any remote interest in Ayu have already seen her new/modified shoulder tattoo, so, yeah, people there just hate without even caring to know anything recent about her at all...

Or another post saying that is too bad she has short legs (for no apparent reason other than trying to have anything bad to say about her, because it has nothing to do with the topic), but one of the pictures he posted wasn't even Ayu's (not even familiar)

It's just a bunch of stupid comments...

Old 11th November 2013, 12:42 AM
RED LINE ~for TA~ Initiate

Nothing will ever beat uraayu lol
Quote:
Originally Posted by ExodusUK View Post
I wish she wouldn't do stuff like this...she should be taken serious as an artist...kinda hard when the only stuff that Avex seems interested in publicising/promotion is when she has her boobs out or is doing some cheap relationship drama stunt.
idk. Photobooks are different in Japan. Everyone releases shit tons of them. BUT, I do think she's going to be associated with certain things because of this...like someone already mentioned the gravure magazines. So maybe you're right.

But anyway. I think she's pretty. I think she looks her age. If this is who she's supposed to be, then whatever. At least she looks good.

☆ bunnnniiiieeeesssss ☆

- The "New Artists You're Trying Out" Thread -

don't forget to spread the kuu

Old 11th November 2013, 01:41 AM
Because of You Initiate

it's 2ch i dunno why people even read their comments, they hate almost EVERYONE more or less, from what i have seen on different artists/idols/etc. it's the same crap - negative almost hateful stuff. I stopped paying attention, dunno why people even bother checking blogs that have translations, let alone wasting their post count on something that's supposed to be in a trash can *shrugs* it's pure garbage that's all it is! Everyone in Japan knows that it's a notorious place. Deffinitelly not a place to look for actuall serious reaction to things.

Last edited by BlackSilence; 11th November 2013 at 01:46 AM.
Old 11th November 2013, 02:25 AM
glitter Initiate

I wish we could ban all the negativity from 2ch, it just isn't healthy, and the people making all those hateful comments 24/7 have nothing better to do with their lives, let's be honest
Old 11th November 2013, 02:32 AM
ANGEL'S SONG H-Initiate

Eh, even people on normal blogs/communities don't have very high opinions of Ayu.

Basically...

1) Utada Hikaru > Ayu
2) She's fake.
3) She's plastic.
4) She's stupid.

And it's ridiculous, really.
Old 11th November 2013, 03:15 AM
End roll Initiate

The fact that people hate on her so much for lame reasons is, and I'm going to sound crazy for this lol....almost a good thing imo. It just means she's being herself and not compromising in order to win favour with an overly judgemental public. Ayu goes about her own thing and in such a sheep like society as Japan (well, the whole world can be like that) that behaviour is a no no so of course she gets trashed. The nail that sticks up get's hammered down or however the saying goes haha.

That gravure mag thing is kinda odd though...
Old 11th November 2013, 06:18 AM
A BALLADS Initiate

Sorry if I've touched a sore spot. I know that netizens =/= the general public but it's disappointing all the same that the marketing of this photobook isn't doing anything to try and change that thought process

I'm really hoping it's as similar to URAAYU as I want it to be and not just "Ayu in a bra", "Ayu pretending she just woke up wearing a bra", "Ayu with hand-bra" poses. URAAYU was dynamic and fun so I'll be crossing my fingers for something awesome inside the pages.

She looks phenomenal in the preview pics so I am certain that there will be something interesting in the other images.

Signature presented by the amazing majrakun <3 thanks photobucket
MY
Twitter | last.fm | Facebook | Tumblr

Old 11th November 2013, 07:24 AM
ANGEL'S SONG H-Initiate

There were some other photos, but she is in a black bra + a bit of a vest or something.

I think this is gonna be super lingerie/white dress heavy. I mean, it's very unlikely they'll have her wear anything that isn't 'simple' in a 'private look into Ayu's home'-type of shoot.

Last edited by truehappiness; 11th November 2013 at 07:29 AM.

Tags
浜崎 あゆみ, 浜崎あゆみ, ayu, photobook, vivi