Ayu: Anything Goes [XXIII] - Page 9 - Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai
Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai
· Ayu's Official Site · Ayu's twitter · Ayu's YouTube · masa's translations · Misa-chan's translations ·

Go Back   Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai > Ayumi Hamasaki Forums > Ayu Chat-Room

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 5th April 2018, 10:21 PM
ayu-ro mix 2 Initiate

I personally prefer CDJ to YesAsia tbh, bc whenever I ordered from YesAsia my CDs had some damage (especially the ones that had jewel cases), and I've had very good experience with CDJ in general lol

And also YA doesn't offer free shipping to Ukraine, and the total including the shipping ends up being higher than on CDJ even though it's somehow slower
Old 5th April 2018, 10:53 PM
ayu-ro mix 2 Initiate

I've ordered ayu CDs from CDJapan a few months ago (somewhere in november) and it went fine lol

arena tour 2016 ~M(A)DE IN JAPAN~ @ Yoyogi : 08/07 & 09/07
arena tour 2018 ~POWER of MUSIC 20th anniversary~ @ Osaka-jô hall : 21/07 & 22/07
COUNTDOWN LIVE 2023-2024 A ~A COMPLETE 25~ @ Yoyogi : 30/12 & 31/12

浜崎あゆみ ~since 2009~
tumblr ; last.fm

Old 6th April 2018, 11:55 AM
ayu-ro mix 2 Initiate

^ the restrictions seem to only apply to new releases
Old 6th April 2018, 12:57 PM
ayu-ro mix 2 Initiate

^ Good to hear, i have a lot of old stuff from ayu that i haven't bought yet

arena tour 2016 ~M(A)DE IN JAPAN~ @ Yoyogi : 08/07 & 09/07
arena tour 2018 ~POWER of MUSIC 20th anniversary~ @ Osaka-jô hall : 21/07 & 22/07
COUNTDOWN LIVE 2023-2024 A ~A COMPLETE 25~ @ Yoyogi : 30/12 & 31/12

浜崎あゆみ ~since 2009~
tumblr ; last.fm

Old 6th April 2018, 11:56 PM
SURREAL Initiate

My first Ayu vinyl is arriving next week and I can't wait! next month I'm getting a lot of CDs as well, specially the classic ones, I'm so excited!
Old 7th April 2018, 03:15 PM
SURREAL Initiate

Love ~ Destiny~ is one of the Ayu songs that I usually don't listen because it's just an okay song and little bit boring song for me. I prefer Love ~ Refrain~ much more. But right now I'm on spotify and have the random play option on Ayumis songs on and then the Love ~ Destiny~ 10th Anniversary instrumental version came up and omg this instrumental is so great, maybe I should listen to this song with her singing to find out if I'll enjoy it more than the original version
Old 7th April 2018, 08:40 PM
ayu-mi-x II Initiate

I wonder if we'll get any new music this year. Everything seems to be focused on the tour which is nice I guess but sigh. Hopefully next year...

倖田來未
浜崎あゆみ
中森明菜
松田聖子
鈴木亜美

Old 7th April 2018, 08:44 PM
NEVER EVER Initiate

She did mention writing lyrics.

Old 7th April 2018, 09:36 PM
WHATEVER Initiate

Am I the only one who thinks that Last Links is madly underrated? It's one of the highlights on RnRC for me.
Old 7th April 2018, 09:37 PM
too late Initiate

I wish she'd let Timmy wear more clothes at least for the rare tv performances she does now. also wish she'd ditch the dancers for tv. it's as if she can only perform as if she's at a concert
Old 7th April 2018, 09:53 PM
NEVER EVER Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by ayumi_croatia View Post
Am I the only one who thinks that Last Links is madly underrated? It's one of the highlights on RnRC for me.
I think so too though I must agree that I do forget about it sometimes... but then when I hear it again, I always fall in love with it once more... wish she sang it during AT10

Old 7th April 2018, 11:47 PM
I am... Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by ayumi_croatia View Post
I love Last Links. I had wanted her to do a song like that for a while and when it was released it was love at first listen.
Old 8th April 2018, 04:40 AM
WHATEVER Initiate

I wonder what the relationship between Avex and Ayu is like nowadays. Specifically, I would be curious to know what budget Avex extends to her now, because it does seem like she is recycling quite a few concepts, costumes, etc. in her tours.

She seems so uninspired. Perhaps that is why she decided to do PoM in the first place, perhaps she is wanting to hold a tour that champions music as opposed to grand spectacle...it's just odd that so much has returned, and there's not a lot of new? (at least according to concert goers in the tour thread?)

When I was watching her CDTV performance last night, I was reminded about how great SEASONS and Surreal are, and the slew of hits she has had over the years. This lady definitely could make another hit...she just comes across as lost right now. I can't help but wonder if some of that does come from financial issues, not regarding her own finances, but those of Avex and what they are willing to expend now that she is no longer a massive star.
Old 8th April 2018, 06:37 AM
Beautiful Day Initiate

Well, happy 20th anniversary to Ayu!

Honestly, though, this isn't as exciting as her 10th anniversary celebration. We're way beyond her past.

And I do have to agree what 280301 just said above:

Quote:
Originally Posted by 280301 View Post
I wonder what the relationship between Avex and Ayu is like nowadays. Specifically, I would be curious to know what budget Avex extends to her now, because it does seem like she is recycling quite a few concepts, costumes, etc. in her tours.

She seems so uninspired. Perhaps that is why she decided to do PoM in the first place, perhaps she is wanting to hold a tour that champions music as opposed to grand spectacle...it's just odd that so much has returned, and there's not a lot of new? (at least according to concert goers in the tour thread?)

When I was watching her CDTV performance last night, I was reminded about how great SEASONS and Surreal are, and the slew of hits she has had over the years. This lady definitely could make another hit...she just comes across as lost right now. I can't help but wonder if some of that does come from financial issues, not regarding her own finances, but those of Avex and what they are willing to expend now that she is no longer a massive star.
Old 8th April 2018, 06:44 AM
HAPPY ENDING Initiate

People complained a lot her 10th and 15th anniversary were too plain and underwhelming at their time too.

http://stan-wars.com/1989.html

I live around AHS (Ayumi Haters Sekai)

Old 8th April 2018, 08:00 AM
still alone Initiate

I have zero complaints about the 10th anniversary. Ayu gave us so much for that anniversary. My second favorite time of Ayu's whole career.
Old 8th April 2018, 08:03 AM
ANGEL'S SONG H-Initiate

10th was super underwhelming when it first dropped. It took a while for things to build up.
Old 8th April 2018, 08:32 AM
HAPPY ENDING Initiate

People complained about the releases, about A Complete, that the tour wasn't big enough, that she didn't appear enough on TV, that the goodies from the releases weren't "10th anniversary worth" and the tour goods too simple, etc.

http://stan-wars.com/1989.html

I live around AHS (Ayumi Haters Sekai)

Old 8th April 2018, 08:35 AM
Born To Be... Initiate

Same old same old haha

Old 8th April 2018, 08:45 AM
A BALLADS Initiate

I think something will come after the tour. I hope we get a commemorative single and an album. What I really want though is some positive media attention. I think that would be nice for her anniversary.

I've watched a bunch of PVs and the original PoM tour today for Ayuday. It's been a long time since I spent a long time watching her older works that it's like rediscovering them.

Signature presented by the amazing majrakun <3 thanks photobucket
MY
Twitter | last.fm | Facebook | Tumblr

Closed Thread