The Official Missile Innovation thread - Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai
Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai
· Ayu's Official Site · Ayu's twitter · Ayu's YouTube · masa's translations · Misa-chan's translations ·

Go Back   Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai > Music Forums > Asian Music Chat > Artists & Bands

Notices

Old 8th July 2006, 05:02 AM
I am... Initiate

The Official Missile Innovation thread

well, we all know Ryo Owatari from Do As Infinity...well, he started his own group last year called Missile Innovation (as some of yu know). i really dont think they get the attention they deserve...so i made this thread so the fans can share pics and talk about new releases and stuff....for those of yu who dont know much about the band, the formation is a bit like this..

Ryo Owatari: Vocals and guitar
Hisayoshi Hayashi: Drums
Yoshiyasu Hayashi: Bass

so far, they have released:

[2005.07.27] Missile Innovation (mini album)
[2006.02.01] Odoro yo Honey (single)
[2006.05.17] Here We Go!
[2006.07.05] Be A Man (album)

before Do As Infinity disbanded, Ryo decided to form his own band with his childhood friends, Hisayoshi and Yoshiyasu, who are twins. Their music is pretty much a sunny rock style.(similar to Do As Infinity's faster, more upbeat songs like Honjitsu wa Seiten Nari or For the Future).

please give them all the support yu can by buying their music fro CdJapan (nothing goes to the artist with yesasia, and it isnt counted on the oricon charts) im just about to buy their discography (along with YUI's) so i'll let yu all know what Be A Man is like lol.

source: http://wiki.theppn.org/Missile_Innovation (hehe i typed some of it on there lol)
Old 8th July 2006, 06:40 AM
independent Initiate

lmao, I'm waiting on their album to be found on amazon.jp and my order will be shipped out. I've got their mini-album. It's quite good. Support the Ryo!

You can also see MI on AAA concerts/lives as they're like the official band for them. Ryo's also in the DRAGON FIRE PV.

set amazingly made by truehappiness

Old 8th July 2006, 06:42 AM
neverending dream Initiate

Well, don't know 'em yet, but I'm willing to give 'em a try.
Old 8th July 2006, 09:29 PM
I am... Initiate

psychedelicodust: wow i didnt know that...i havent been able to get into AAA so i wouldnt know. im trying to find an album from them uploaded to megaupload, but nothing...
Old 9th July 2006, 12:52 AM
I am... Initiate

Yoshi also plays the bass on DAI's final concert, he's great

I like some of their songs, although i have ony listened to the mini album (is really difficult to find stuff from them on the internet)

they're cool, but i don't see anybody interested in them at all, which is really sad